Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together (39558 Views)

"I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen / Eto'o Dismisses Diouf And Drogba Claims To Be Greatest Ever African Player / Mikel And Onazi Pose Together As They Set To Depart For Russia(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by Headlaw(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
adeniyi3971:
Legends

These folks have created magical moments in football.

I started respecting Drogba after the 2012 UCL final, what a night it was!!

Essien was another maestro too. For me, his goal against Barcelona in the 2009 Semi finals is arguably the best in UCL History. Better than Zidane's Goal against Bayern Leverkusen.

And Kanu!! his goal against Brazil at the Olympics will go to be in the sands of time!!

U are a historian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by penocrat1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nairalanders in the house .An experienced Driver is needed for Uber/ Taxify to drive Toyota matrix 2013 model, #30,000 weekly pay.The Driver must have his driver's license. Interested drivers should call 0 8 1 4 4 73 9159 or reach me on ifezue66 @gmail.com

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by andyanders: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
adeniyi3971:
Legends

Essien was another maestro too. For me, his goal against Barcelona in the 2009 Semi finals is arguably the best in UCL History. Better than Zidane's Goal against Bayern Leverkusen.

And Kanu!! his goal against Brazil at the Olympics will go to be in the sands of time!!

You supposed to be a sports analyst or commentator because you nailed it herein.They were great men indeed during their playing days.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by NiggasInParis: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
adeniyi3971:
Legends

You should be Football Arcahelogist! Shoo...nice one

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by CrestMan: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Arsenal 1
Chelsea 2

This table you are shaking has alot of people resting on it! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

Nairaland don die finish, I swear!

Back in 2010, a person can be inspired to be the best just by being on Nairaland.

Now, all manner of rubbish!

This one is even better than "Roman Goddess bares cleavage".

Its like Seun has left Nairaland in the hands of some kids. He seems to be busy with other things.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by IbrahimDamola: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Men dem. Legends!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by Sholaco: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
For those that cares undecided
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by dejisvic(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
NCG
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by samydo(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
African legends, we are proud of you people
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by dejisvic(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
NCG....REPRESENTATIVES
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by chiedozie198100: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
come oo! didn't any other person see drogba's trouser?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by zincnike(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
OK ooo Legends of the past
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by Kennitrust(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Men who paid the price for their pride
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by PlayerMeji: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Bros, na as I take see am o.

CrestMan:

This table you are shaking has alot of people resting on it! grin cheesy
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by naijanaso: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
paymentvoucher:
kiss is this FP worthy?

They will put ugly looking naked girls in FP and you won't question whether it is worthy. These guys that have made a positive mark in the world of football is what you are asking this kind of question. Abeg, receive sense naa.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by Taogbera: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Money men, money money money. Can I have some please
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by nickxtra(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
zoba88:
Kanu Nwankwo,Essien and Didier Drogba were pictured in a lovely photo.

One word for them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/kanu-nwankwoessien-and-drogba-pose.html
Has Essien recovered?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by lordizak(m): 2:49am On Jan 09, 2019
adeniyi3971:
Legends

Where does that place Ronaldo's goal against Juventus that got the fans giving him a standing ovation?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by adeniyi3971(m): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2019
lordizak:

Where does that place Ronaldo's goal against Juventus that got the fans giving him a standing ovation?

Watch both goals and you'll know!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by Chipmaster22: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2019
Over late bro. grin
Spar7tan:
Can we just turn back the hands of time and bring Essien and Drogba back to Chelsea?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together by Sleekfingers: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
zoba88:
Kanu Nwankwo,Essien and Didier Drogba were pictured in a lovely photo.

One word for them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/kanu-nwankwoessien-and-drogba-pose.html

Na wa o....

This kanu head na something else... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations / Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games / Tokyo 2020: Nigeria’s First Olympics Gymnast, Uche Eke Crashes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.