Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

"I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen (10709 Views)

I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey / Eto'o Dismisses Diouf And Drogba Claims To Be Greatest Ever African Player / Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by ghettokid1(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2022
"My inspirations are Harry Kane and Didier Drogba" Victor Osimhen

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by Zonefree(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Harry Kane got no trophy to his goals. Why do you want to end up trophy less?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by ghettokid1(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2022
why not be yourself brother Osimhem ?
you can even do better than two of them though..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by Commentor: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2022
I belive you would surpass Kane and maybe even Drogba.

However, go pay your in-laws and stop running game on everyone.

44 Likes

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by LordHashira: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sense man. In 2 years time now when transfer window open you go sing a different tale make offers boku.... The mbape tricks I call it grin
Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by AmGreat1234: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Don't wish to be like them, u can be better than them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okay

Someone should please help me with airtime Airtel even if it is 100 naira i would really appreciate
Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Commentor:
I belive you would surpass Kane and maybe even Drogba.

However, go pay your in-laws and stop running game on everyone.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by winerbouy: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by Princelumide: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
He's got right choices of role models...

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by God1000(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Especially Drogba

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by BigBelleControl(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
It is normal, Drogba is an inspiration to strikers that want to win trophies while Kane inspires those that want to score goals.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by RaptObserver: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Napoli with their greed no allow this guy move to a bigger club
Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by ModCaller: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Stupid son of a bîtch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by Starz825(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
No be CR7 again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by eleko1: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Make he port to MAN UTD
Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by Onogiede(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bigihoho:
You have lots of work to do
how can you say such,..has he been doing well before now,.. I beg shift

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by wendixx(f): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmmm... with determination, faith, hard work and God's Grace we can be what we aspire to be.

We are in need of a developer with the following skills for a project.

1. Degree in computer science, Statistics, or Technology related course

2. Strong organizational and project management skills.

3. Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/ CSS, JavaScript, XML, jQuery)

4. Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, php) and JavaScript frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Node.js)

5. Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.

6. Excellent verbal communication skills.

7. Good problem-solving skills.

8. Attention to detail.

Please send your application to contactus@thecodecsystems.com
Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by Thesaint141(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Shey na dem inspire you to dey owe debt too?

Oga go clear ur gbese abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by Owootori: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
He said they are his inspirations. That does not mean he wants to stop where they stopped or wants to be like them.

5 Likes

Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by Danielle09: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Osimhen baller so Christiano is no longer ur idol cheesy
Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by atobs4real(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good one.
Mentor Buhari too now
Re: "I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen by kanupapilo: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thesaint141:
Shey na dem inspire you to dey owe debt too?

Oga go clear ur gbese abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gianni Infantino re-elected as FIFA president / Daily 24/7 Free Virtual Football Prediction - Today VFL Tips / Birmingham 2022: Esther Kolawole Wins Bronze In Women's Wrestling Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.