Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President (28131 Views)

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President / Why Can Nigeria Not Elect A President Like This? / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by lexy2014: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
deomelllo:
PMB delegating this campaign to Asiwaju na masterstroke.

AthiefKULOOTER no go know wetin jam am..

grin grin grin

D atiku u are talking about, is he different from d one APC and tinubu are talking about below?

Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by NinjaMetahuman: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
id911:
Gerrahere Mr Tinubu
i hope and pray you do.

less ediots after may 29 cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by stuffs4me(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tinubu should ask Ameachi

Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by lexy2014: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
mohims:
Washere Jagaban! Atiku is a highly corrupt Nigerian. There's no vacancy in Aso villa. I stand with PMB all the way to the next level.

If atiku is highly corrupt, y were tinubu& APC from d anti-corruption camp singing his praises when he was with them?

Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by MJmoz1: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
hmmm u sure

Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by Butoneday2(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fear of unknown?
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by matrix199(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Iziquiel:

Giving Atiku your vote because you feel he's the only one capable of unseating PMB is not enough reason, what if he fails woefully, what would you tell yourself? If you really want to make a change, Atiku shouldn't be an alternative, there are other candidates in the ballot, why not vote for any of them? Why must your vote go to a thief?
There are people who I know that have decided to give their votes to other candidates instead of giving it to either PMB or Atiku, according to them, they won't feel any guilt if Atiku or PMB fails the country. Anyways, it's your choice but Atiku go lose. Lol

You didn't read my immediate quote very well. I gave reasons why Atiku would get my vote. You keep tagging him a thief, did he steal from you? So Buhari is the saint right? How does he explain where his only son got N27million to buy a power bike, two bikes for that matter?!

Now get this straight, because it's quite inconspicuously obvious you're inclined to Buhari's re-election, my school of thoughts believes in leadership with intelligence. In a class, a dullard is never elected or appointed class monitor/captain/rep. I saw an interview on Youtube, Buhari was asked by a DW presenter about his fight against corruption, and this senile man goofed. He misconstrued the question and responded about how investors should come to Nigeria to invest. That was the crystal evidence that Buhari is a stark peasant. Trump was 150% right, Buhari is lifeless.

So, it's a case of using "Bad(Atiku)" to defeat "evil(Buhari)", an alleged "thief(Atiku)" over a disguised terrorist(Buhari)". That's just it.
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by Iziquiel(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
matrix199:

You didn't read my immediate quote very well. I gave reasons why Atiku would get my vote. You keep tagging him a thief, did he steal from you? So Buhari is the saint right? How does he explain where his only son got N27million to buy a power bike, two bikes for that matter?!

Now get this straight, because it's quite inconspicuously obvious you're inclined to Buhari's re-election, my school of thoughts believes in leadership with intelligence. In a class, a dullard is never elected or appointed class monitor/
captain/rep. I saw an interview on Youtube, Buhari was asked by a DW presenter about his fight against corruption, and this senile man goofed. He misconstrued the question and responded about how investors should come to Nigeria to invest. That was the crystal evidence that Buhari is a stark peasant. Trump was 150% right, Buhari is lifeless.

So, it's a case of using "Bad(Atiku)" to defeat "evil(Buhari)", an alleged "thief(Atiku)" over a disguised terrorist(Buhari)". That's just it.
How come none of you guys have not being able to come up with the exact amount of Yusuf's bike, some say 57m others say 80m and now you're saying 27m. Lol
In one of your mentions you tagged Akpabio and Tinubu thieves, now I want to ask you the same question, did Akpabio and Tinubu steal from you?
If to you, everyone that jumps or misunderstands a question is a dullard then I'm afraid to say that, we are all dullards including your preferred candidate and every other world leader. I already told you that you can vote for your thief (Atiku) while others vote their terrorist (PMB).
Goodnight bro....
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by deomelllo: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by slickbak(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
If Atiku is corrupt, Tinubu is Ultra-Corrupt and we know it. These people better start talking on real issues because "The thief I know seems better than these angels of doom".
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by Androidking: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
They said youth are the leaders of tomorrow,

yes it is,

the problem is that they youth don't want to b leaders,

they don't want to vote differently.

So this year we have a PREISENDTIAL CANDIDATE FROM YDP.

My must we focus on Apc and PDP, why can't we help YDP via social media and vote someone who is young but we are busy chasing old men, so if the youth can realise that this Vote is in there hands by now we should stop bothering ourselves with all these old political parties and focus on something new and different, a youth is out der to be a President let's vote for him and stop blaming buhari this is our time to make real change.

Just my opinion... Thanks
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by 234billionaires: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tinubu,go tell it to the Marine.
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by fof1: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tunasco4u:
I can never ever vote Atiku even if he is the only presidential candidate I will stay at home no vote at all undecided undecided angry

I WILL because HE IS BETTER THAN BUHARI AND TINUBU COMBINED.
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by sammie99: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Can somebody tell this man called tinubu dat buhari has more trust 4 atiku to a wailer like him
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by Herkim(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
It is bad leadership that leads to corruption. Leadership and corruption goes together.

tatibillion:
Hmmm. People will now say our problem is corruption, is it corruption that is chasing the citizens out of the country daily?

Watch this video if you’ve 5 minutes. Why the problem of Nigeria is bad leadership and not corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD3SaqhVtkY
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by mohims(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
lexy2014:

If atiku is highly corrupt, y were tinubu& APC from d anti-corruption camp singing his praises when he was with them?
Have you ever asked yourself why is Atiku hell bent on becoming the president of Nigeria? If you think it's to make Nigeria better, then you are very much mistaken. Atiku only wants to loot our nations treasury. God will never allow him rule this country. Buhari is going to be re-elected come 2019. There's no vacancy in Aso villa. Go and mark my words
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by abibun: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tinubu is confused, is he just realizing all these about Atiku? Atiku he campaigned for vigorously under ACN
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by reuben79: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
who take dis opolo eyes serious?used and dump politican...buhari always use him to head compaign organization after election aboki will now takeover.i can never be use by illiterate
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by lexy2014: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
mohims:

Have you ever asked yourself why is Atiku hell bent on becoming the president of Nigeria? If you think it's to make Nigeria better, then you are very much mistaken. Atiku only wants to loot our nations treasury. God will never allow him rule this country. Buhari is going to be re-elected come 2019. There's no vacancy in Aso villa. Go and mark my words

If atiku is "hell bent", what will u say of buhari who contested 4d office of president 4 times? But that isn't what I asked u. I didn't ask u whether atikus intentions are noble or not or whether buhari will win or not, or whether there is vacancy or no vacancy? D questions I asked u are as follows:

lexy2014:

4 emphasis, if atiku is a thief as u have alleged, y were Tinubu& APC singing his praises? Y was APC& tinubu singing d praises of a man u call a thief?

Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
Awol1:
In describing Atiku, Tinubu described himself.

The more he feeds on Lagos money, the more his hunger for more, grows.

I don't even trust Buhari's honesty, but even if he was to be honest, it is pertinent to state that honest is not the only qualification for Nigerian presidency.

We've had enough of the honest daft.
Don't mind those guys who can't carry out critical analysis of issues. But the only poser for the indiscernible minds who are hailing Tinubu is, why did their warlord and his co-slaves in politics fielded a "fraudulent' Atiku as AC(Action Congress) presidential candidate in either 2009 or 2011 general elections, when they had already known the character of the latter? I'll not be surprised at the level of shady deals Tinubu and co must have perpetrated should satellite light be beamed at their activities while in govt and after. This will happen one day, I believe.
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by precious1967(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Let the main actor comes out and campaign. monkey dey work baboon dey chop.
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by suremanpatriot: 6:57am On Jan 09, 2019
What does atiku really want? His inconsistencies is too suspicious,he jumped to Apc from pdp for power working against Jonathan for buhari to win, he then jump back into pdp to work against same buhari.
He kept promoting darkness with his generator company since obj regime.
How can naija people be talkin abt this man who is so excessive, greedy and swims in corrupt tendencies angry
buhari too is a saddist,very tribalistic and full of religious bias,but his less greedy and not excessive this why the spending spree Nigerian suffered during Jonathan with people using over NGR1bilion to buy cotton in NASS,with billions of oil revenue winfall unaccounted for and massive stealing in aviaton ministry and MDAs. Haa! naijas done suffer,suffering amidst of plenty? Wht an irony angry
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by ddeola: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2019
See who's talking. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by CioAngels(f): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2019
It is not your right to tell Nigerians who not to vote for. How much are you paid to go back to your vomit?
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by mohims(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2019
lexy2014:

If atiku is "hell bent", what will u say of buhari who contested 4d office of president 4 times? But that isn't what I asked u. I didn't ask u
whether atikus intentions are noble or not or whether buhari will win or not, or whether there is vacancy or no vacancy? D questions I asked u are as follows:
My brother that is Nigerian politics for you. No permanent friend, no permanent enemy! Shikena

4 emphasis, if atiku is a thief as u have alleged, y were Tinubu& APC singing his praises? Y was APC& tinubu singing d praises of a man u call a thief?
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by lexy2014: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=mohims post=74588513][/quote]

What u saying is that when Atiku was in APC, he wasn't a thief. He was a good man with noble intentions. Now that he is in PDP, he has bad intentions to loot Nigerian treasury.
Since u no that there's no permanent friend in politics, then y d complains about atikus ambition & intentions? Are his intentions different from that of his "friends" at APC?
Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Chinapepe:

Don't mind those guys who can't carry out critical analysis of issues. But the only poser for the indiscernible minds who are hailing Tinubu is, why did their warlord and his co-slaves in politics fielded a "fraudulent' Atiku as AC(Action Congress) presidential candidate in either 2009 or 2011 general elections, when they had already known the character of the latter? I'll not be surprised at the level of shady deals Tinubu and co must have perpetrated should satellite light be beamed at their activities while in govt and after. This will happen one day, I believe.

Spot on.

You know aside Tinubu's quest for 2023, his other drive is to make sure that the opposition doesn't win because that could lead to opening of so much can of worms both of Tinubu and other northern elements in this administration.

It's a battle for the survival of their business and illegal sources of income.

My problem is that they think everyone is a fool and can't discern. And that's why they keep hiding under Buhari's honesty and bla bla

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Chinapepe:

Spot on, Gbenga.

You know aside Tinubu's quest for 2023, his other drive is to make sure that the opposition doesn't win because that could lead to opening of so much can of worms both of Tinubu and other northern elements in this administration.

It's a battle for the survival of their business and illegal sources of income.

My problem is that they think everyone is a fool and can't discern. And that's why they keep hiding under Buhari's honesty and bla bla

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blockade: Beef Scarcity, Rising Cost Of Food Items Hit Southern States / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Query To AbdukyariLafia Lands Him In Fresh Trouble / Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria On Tuesday, On Herdsmen Clash -UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.