Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Menial Jobs,Apply & Earn Up To 60k Monthly - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Menial Jobs,Apply & Earn Up To 60k Monthly (2543 Views)

Don't Doubt This Means Of Earning 48 To 60k Monthly With As Low Investment / Invest N1600 And Be Gaining 60k Monthly / Opportunities Exists On The Island For People Interested In Menial Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menial Jobs,Apply & Earn Up To 60k Monthly by kunleweb: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Fela4ese:
Educate us on that so we know if join up

learn to follow instructions and don't trivialize opportunities.
Re: Menial Jobs,Apply & Earn Up To 60k Monthly by kunleweb: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Hello Guys

To all my faithful friends who took time to speak with me via Whatsapp, i like to inform you that my phone was stolen along with many business documents. I have lost all your contacts and don't have your access anymore. I like us to reconnect, please send me an email with your phone number and name to musbuq@gmail.com

We won't be able to meet this weekend as scheduled because of this incident Fabunmi/Juliana.

I like you all to get in touch with me asap as we will be moving out to the field to resume in few weeks from now.

Fabunmi Ikorodu

Sheri Daniels in Kaduna

Christian

Chris

Mike from Delta

Abuja and Anambra teams, Ibadan tam mates, send me your contacts, I'll need some time to sort this out, hopefully in some days we should get talking again.
Re: Menial Jobs,Apply & Earn Up To 60k Monthly by 10kgod(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sorry for the lost Sir
Re: Menial Jobs,Apply & Earn Up To 60k Monthly by Lawnray: 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Menial Jobs,Apply & Earn Up To 60k Monthly by viczo(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
I'm based in Abuja 07013275004
Re: Menial Jobs,Apply & Earn Up To 60k Monthly by 10kgod(m): 5:40am On Feb 08, 2019
kunleweb:
Hello Guys

To all my faithful friends who took time to speak with me via Whatsapp, i like to inform you that my phone was stolen along with many business documents. I have lost all your contacts and don't have your access anymore. I like us to reconnect, please send me an email with your phone number and name to musbuq@gmail.com

We won't be able to meet this weekend as scheduled because of this incident Fabunmi/Juliana.

I like you all to get in touch with me asap as we will be moving out to the field to resume in few weeks from now.

Fabunmi Ikorodu

Sheri Daniels in Kaduna

Christian

Chris

Mike from Delta

Abuja and Anambra teams, Ibadan tam mates, send me your contacts, I'll need some time to sort this out, hopefully in some days we should get talking again.

Try to do sim welcome back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010 Ford Transit Ambulance. Tokunbo. Fully Equipped. 2 Units / Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) / Interested In Affiliate Marketing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.