Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film (33781 Views)

Zubby Michael And Basketmouth Feature In An Action Movie (Photos) / Watch Here: Exorcism Of Ayodele (my Short Film) / Davido And Hushpuppi Features In First Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by Selena23: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ca a l'air interessant, cant wait to see it ^^ Dafont 192.168.l.l FileHippo
Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by Kingjames(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
Joe4real701:
Basketmouth has come again with a banger. I pray this is a sell out
copy copy

ein dey copy AY

mitchew
Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by Anagha123: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nigeria horror movie no be here oo
Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by melanch(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Gentlemen, shall we watch a hilarious horror movie.

Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by gaby(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
obembet:

Ur mouth no go kill u

What I do my aunty??
Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
clefstone:
The same Alu in Rivers state where those boys were murdered?

In this context, Alu sounds like a person's name.
Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by WaffenSS(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
ikezuora4689:
me wondering wetin Nigeria people won act wey go make me fear.

Their terrible acting is scary bro

1 Like

Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by etrange: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kingjames:
copy copy

ein dey copy AY

mitchew

Bro, not everything is a competition. The movie industry is open to and can accommodate everyone. AY is not the first to make a movie, Basket Mouth won't be the last.

Let's enjoy the show and encourage others to do better.

2 Likes

Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by bot101(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
ikezuora4689:

You haven't watched Karishika be dat na!
Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by Ubdavis(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Using six years to produce a movie, that movie should be absolutely magnificent. Let see how this one will pan out. I hope say e go sweet.
Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by dfrost: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
jaymejate:
His hairstyle like Groots own grin

I am Groot.

1 Like

Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by Viking007(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
ikezuora4689:
cheesy I'm definitely going to watch this next week.
Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by WILLIAMSKECH: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
Bro basky ur face only can cause sleepless nights to demons so no need for the costume.
Re: 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film by VictorEbhodaghe: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2019
Is that a cover of the mother confessor?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd Wears Esther's Slippers For Eviction Show / Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) / The Next Titan: Doctor Olatunde Qadri Quits His Job For Reality TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.