Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Enjoyed Every Bit Of Your New Hotel, Daddy Showkey Tells Osita Iheme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Enjoyed Every Bit Of Your New Hotel, Daddy Showkey Tells Osita Iheme (1741 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoyed Every Bit Of Your New Hotel, Daddy Showkey Tells Osita Iheme by Felixtami(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
On Sunday, January 6, talented singer Daddy Showkey took to his Instagram handle to commend the actor on a job well done. Daddy Showkey travelled to Owerri recently and had the privilege of lodging in the hotel,

he surely had a good time.

Daddy Showkey shared a picture of him with the caption: “The Resident Hotel Owerri, if you thank God another Man God will do ur own

@ositalheme I am proud of you and I thank God for you anytime you hear say l dey Owerri Imo State pls check me at The Resident Hotel first Ok?” In the singer’s post, he asked Iheme if it is okay for him to lodge in the hotel anytime he visits Owerri, the actor reposted the video on his page saying: “Thanks Bro. Anytime we are here for you.”

source: https://www.getbeg.com/2019/01/daddy-showkey-appreciates-osita-iheme.html

Re: I Enjoyed Every Bit Of Your New Hotel, Daddy Showkey Tells Osita Iheme by hisgrace090: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
This is it, one love.
Re: I Enjoyed Every Bit Of Your New Hotel, Daddy Showkey Tells Osita Iheme by Agadsman(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wise man. Investing when he should, while preparing for the future's uncertainties
Re: I Enjoyed Every Bit Of Your New Hotel, Daddy Showkey Tells Osita Iheme by gaby(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Why you no go enjoy am...you pay from your pocket?

I swear my left blokos say na complimentary or Emenike bill..

Nice promo in appreciation though from showkey and a laudable investment from Osita..

Kudos
Re: I Enjoyed Every Bit Of Your New Hotel, Daddy Showkey Tells Osita Iheme by itspzpics(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Beforr nko
Re: I Enjoyed Every Bit Of Your New Hotel, Daddy Showkey Tells Osita Iheme by sparog(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
I like dis Osita, he's always in d news for good stuff

Seriously investing his money

Way to go

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Shares Risque Clip Of Herself Naked In A Bathtub With A Man / Divorced Actress, Yvonne Jegede, Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) / Dog Spotted Helping A Crippled Man On A Wheel Chair, Amazed Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.