Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,260 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

"Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona (20066 Views)

Diego Maradona Hospitalized After Finger Salute In Argentina's Win Over Nigeria / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by fredylee: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
I keep telling people that Messi is one dimensional fraud...

He will be exposed once he leaves Barcelona

Obviously you've Never watched Messi play.

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by ZombieTAMER: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
IntrovertedK:
reaching a world cup final, crowned tournament best player. It's all with Argentina.

We won the World Cup?
Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Segeshow: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
I blame Gonzalo Higuain for all this nonsense. Score sitter in world cup final, you free? If Argentina had won that World Cup all these people will shut the Bleep up. Somebody won Under-20 world cup and Olympic Gold, you say e never win anything. God will judge you all like this with so much bias.

3 Likes

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by rottennaija(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

When did you start watching football?

Yesterday I guess...

What has Messi ever done in a World Cup... Nothing
All because it's not Barcelona and la liga...

Got to a world and reach the final. Reach 2 Copa America finals back to back (lost both on penalty). The day you achieve what Messi has achieved, you can respond to this post.

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Tiffbuxas: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
chiboy1116:
I was just stating the obvious fact na....I am not a Messi fanboy ..I hate his humility sometimes . You need to bash this idiots sometimes . That's why I like Ronaldo sha.
lol I get your point sha I like his cool and careful lifestyle.... I'm an Ororo hand fan tho
Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by ZombieTAMER: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
fredylee:

Obviously you've Never watched Messi play.

I have watched him play for Barcelona...

Let's watch him play for another club.... Then we can talk

2 Likes

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by domino4211(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
I just wish Messi is a scorpio like me,and not a shy cancerian like he is..

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Slynation(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
DancingSkeleton:
sadly this same ororo has never been compared to any legend grin
grin grin grin
Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
You can't satisfy everybody na... No matter how successful you are, some will still downplay it.
Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by omonnakoda: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Vtrd:

He is Argentina greatest player.

Alfredo Di Stefano
Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by ZombieTAMER: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
rottennaija:

Got to a world and reach the final. Reach 2 Copa America finals back to back (lost both on penalty). The day you achieve what Messi has achieved, you can respond to this post.

Lol... Just tell me what he won with Argentina
Forget all this stories

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Abeg Messi, go an settle Maradona. cheesy grin
Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Airhuncho(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Forget all this stories

I know u know how to google.
Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Vtrd: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
domino4211:
Single handedly??..
Ode..
So,Maradona/Ronaldo played defence,midfield,attack,and goal keeping roles..?...undecided
Receive senseangry
If they are so good at defending, midfield and goal keeping, they shouldn't be languishing in mediocrity right the moment Ronaldo left.

Talking as if you just started watching football.

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by sonofanarchy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Says a cheat of a man who played football with the help of drugs. Oga you’re not suppose to criticize a football player, not even morata. Shame on you sir.
that's an insult to Chelsea fans

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Emmem005: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Forget all this stories

Won under 20 world cup for Argentina and olymic medal.

Shey those two nah for Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Itzurboi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Vtrd:

Maradona did.

Ronaldo of Portugal also carried Real Madrid to UCL titles single handedly.
So yes, exceptional players have always lifted their teams beyond the ordinary.

Don't be a fool.
Are you for real abt Ronaldo to have singlehandedly taken Madrid to Ucl finals and win the trophy even with the likes of world class players like Modric, Kroos, Ramos...... Then i must conclude you analyse football with sentiment... Can you compare Madrid squad with Argentina squad, if he did with Madrid, what stopped him from doing it with Portugal... You can only use that term "singlehandedly" if he plays for team like Malaga, Torino and they won a major trophy.

2 Likes

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by ZombieTAMER: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Emmem005:

Won under 20 world cup for Argentina and olymic medal.

Shey those two nah for Nigeria??

And under 12 World Cup too

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Awesomefred32(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
And Diego Maradona will never be the G.O.A.T

grin grin

pathetic fool

keep deceiving yourself

Diego Maradona was and he is still Argentina greatest player

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by sommyboi(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Says the man that gave Nigerians his two middle fingers when they scored a goal against us. Shows how serious he can be taken... Eat my dust cocehead. For anyone supporting him because of Messi's rivalry with Ronaldo, your lowlessness knows no bounds.
Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Airhuncho(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Awesomefred32:

grin grin

pathetic fool

keep deceiving yourself

Diego Maradona was and he is still Argentina greatest player

Dude, not this generation....
Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by STILESGANG: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
chiboy1116:
to u shey?
To Argentinian's and am a big messi fan
Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by brainhgeek(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Starboytwo:
Of course we know nah....everyone knew Javier macherano is the real commander in chief of the argentine national team,messi jus dey wear armband....

Ororo is the greatest...even while injured at the final of the Euro 16,he almost turned Coach....

Long live Ororo the GOAT...

In as much as I prefer Ronaldo (personal likeness and opinion), Messi is equally a monster of a player. Its is unfortunate for other players to have both Messi and Ronaldo in a generation. There are just 3 players; Ronaldo, Messi and the rest
Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Vtrd: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Itzurboi:
Are you for real abt Ronaldo to have singlehandedly taken Madrid to Ucl finals and win the trophy even with the likes of world class players like Modric, Kroos, Ramos...... Then i must conclude you analyse football with sentiment... Can you compare Madrid squad with Argentina squad, if he did with Madrid, what stopped him from doing it with Portugal... You can only use that term "singlehandedly" if he plays for team like Malaga, Torino and they won a major trophy.
Bull.
Three of the highest goal scorers in the top 4 European leagues were Argentinian.
The national team had so much attacking quality , they had to drop Mauro icardi.
Mauro icardi would have made any other team in the world

The Argentinian team was world class. They are not an African team with technical deficiencies.
They were world class.
Yes, they have weakness in defence, but with their attacking quality and the so called GOAT, you would expect them to outshoot any team even while conceding.

That is what makes a GOAT. Pushing your team beyond the limits.

And the Argentina national team was beyond blessed.

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Vtrd: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
Airhuncho:

BAN?....pfft, FOOL!

Wen u type dumb sh!t u get schooled.
I just dey look you with one eye. This is my sole account for now.
I am avoiding a ban.

The smile of a lion is not an invitation to communion.
Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by bigstan11787(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=ZombieTAMER post=74574354]I keep telling people that Messi is one dimensional fraud...

He will be exposed once he leaves Barcelona

Give me just a single reason y he should leave Barcelona
Re: "Lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader" - Diego Maradona by Itzurboi(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Vtrd:

Bull.
Three of the highest goal scorers in the top 4 European leagues were Argentinian.
The national team had so much attacking quality , they had to drop Mauro icardi.
Mauro icardi would have made any other team in the world

The Argentinian team was world class. They are not an African team with technical deficiencies.
They were world class.
Yes, they have weakness in defence, but with their attacking quality and the so called GOAT, you would expect them to outshoot any team even while conceding.

That is what makes a GOAT. Pushing your team beyond the limits.

And the Argentina national team was beyond blessed.
But Portugal team was less blessed... Bull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister / Rio Ferdinand: This 60 Mins Have Sent Me To The Emmergency Ward / Ogenyi Onazi Signs New Contract Worth €700k Per Year At Lazio: Is This Slavery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.