Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally (79678 Views)

Political Thugs Attack APC Governorship Rally In Ilorin (photos) / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M / Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by LegalOpinion: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
1zynnvn:

Not a fair thing to wish someone, he still has potentials for Good

It's either you don't know him or you are simply evil.

That guy and the late bomboy killed so many innocent people.
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by pat077: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
So he no get odeshi for knife grin
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Whobedatte(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
cucumbae:
That knife could be poisonous.The same stabbed that killed the former heavyweight tout of oshodi,bomboy.He was stabbed with a poisonous knife.
Learnt bomboy has a scar on his leg which ultimately led to his death , don't think he was stabbed .stand tobe corrected though
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Sagay212: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Very good. At least he must have realised that where his own jazz stop na im another man own begin. E dry form strong man but hand touch am. E fit be say na one smallie stab am o. Won gun weyrey lorun.

All of them fighting for useless politicians will be wasted one after the other

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Born2Breed(f): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Why are you all surprised.
A thug life span is like that of an armed robber, no matter how dreadful they are, they always die painfully.
BTW why was his skin penetrated by iron. Power don pass power be that.

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Whobedatte(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
seunmsg:

How come MC was stabbed successfully? Do you know the amount of money that guy spends on jazz? People like MC have sought spiritual protection from top class herbalists, imams and pastors. If he can be stabbed, then the shit ain’t working.

I remember when Tawa, a former NURTW chairman of oyo State was butchered like cow and auxiliary, another NURTW chief was shot dead. Last year, harmburger was killed like chicken. All these guys have jazz o. See, PDP/APC sentiments aside, if you see gun and sharp objects, run if you can. Jazz will fail.
Even saka saula former NURTW boss in Lagos was butchered like a goat to end his long reign as NURTW boss. I think jazz might be real only that the jazz gets neutralized first before Penetration' on them

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Beedude(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
seunmsg:

How come MC was stabbed successfully? Do you know the amount of money that guy spends on jazz? People like MC have sought spiritual protection from top class herbalists, imams and pastors. If he can be stabbed, then the shit ain’t working.

I remember when Tawa, a former NURTW chairman of oyo State was butchered like cow and auxiliary, another NURTW chief was shot dead. Last year, harmburger was killed like chicken. All these guys have jazz o. See, PDP/APC sentiments aside, if you see gun and sharp objects, run if you can. Jazz will fail.
Jazz dey well well. But to every Jazz there is a password to unlock it. When people are ready to catch u, only by Luck and God person fit survive (karma at work). But i repeat confirm Jazz dey

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by dododawa1: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
That mc olumo guy,oshodi tout leader
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by oluwaahmed: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
He might not die o. If u want stab someone in d neck, make sure u get the coratoid artery. Its instant. Payback loading.
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Born2Breed(f): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
cucumbae:
That knife could be poisonous.The same stabbed that killed the former heavyweight tout of oshodi,bomboy.He was stabbed with a poisonous knife.

I heard MC Oluomo was responsible for Bomboys death after the overthrow? Stand to be corrected though!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Olajah81: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nothing wrong in dat

Is because of the tussle of lagos states chairman of NURTW... Which Olu-omo is vying for.

I knw Oga will soon bounce back
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by PythonAmaka: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
This might sound a lil bit different from general perspective but I do think Saraki just might have a hand in this, having challenged to end Saraki's dynasty in Ilorin this coming election. If anything, the Saraki we know, would stop at nothing turning him into a state of vegetable before election kicks off.
If he survives..

-python amaka.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Jowanson: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Typical Politics in the west... I wish them all.the best!
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hope he makes it out alive cos his kids are abroad. Any wahala now, they won't b able to.sustain American life

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by suco01(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Whobedatte:

Learnt bomboy has a scar on his leg which ultimately led to his death , don't think he was stabbed .stand tobe corrected though

U're right
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by suco01(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
davillian:

He doesn't believe anybody will get close enough to him and stab him. Lol

Mayb u haven't meet him before. he is a free man with bodyguards. I have met him several times and get to close to him of about 1metre distance. He is a cool man but not a saint to me on the death of baba essie in oshodi.
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by davillian(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
suco01:

Mayb u haven't meet him before. he is a free man with bodyguards. I have met him several times and get to close to him of about 1metre distance. He is a cool man but not a saint to me on the death of baba essie in oshodi.
That means the knife used on him was made specially for him so that it will Pierce him.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by omosuper(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
dey shud stab him more
if he survives dah stabber iz a goner
He can't do nothing to Kunle Poly's guys. MC knows his level.
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by ajepako(f): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
seunmsg:

Don’t let anybody deceive you, there is no odeshi anywhere. If someone attempts to stab you with bottle or any sharp object, run if you can.

Why would any sane person associate with or stay in an environment or situation where he would be stabbed with bottles?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by suco01(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
davillian:

That means the knife used on him was made specially for him so that it will Pierce him.

Na them sabi
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
i thought he has this odeshi against attacks such as this.
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by hedonistic: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
omosuper:
He can't do nothing to Kunle Poly's guys. MC knows his level.

You mean Kunle Poly is stronger than MC? What's the pecking order of gang strength in Lagos?
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by dederocs(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Levels...
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by pooozeee(m): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thank God he was stabbed not shot

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by islandmoon: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I have tested that for stabbing on someone and it worked man but the only thing is that that guy became very very sick later and became a shadow of himself .. I stabbed him with all my might and tried to slit his throat with a razor sharp dagger and all insane was sparks like he had a chain mail on but he didnt, all he did was dink some greenish stuff some kano thugs gave us

Ah!!! this guy, so you have stabbed person before? Oh lord!!!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by SalamRushdie: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2019
islandmoon:

Ah!!! this guy, so you have stabbed person before? Oh lord!!!!!

We were only testing the efficacy of that thing ooo
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by naijajobx: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by subcbouy: 3:06am On Jan 09, 2019
Everything is wrong in Nigeria. From Politician to agbero and Keyboard warriors.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by Subonbon(m): 4:15am On Jan 09, 2019
Rednaxelot:
What relevance has he to life?

What contribution has he to humanity?

With all atrocities he has committed and lifes he has killed.

I wish and pray that he doesn't survive the shot/stab
amen to this... When he killed no body posted it now ordinary bottle all sites wan carry like say na him win world best player
Re: MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally by madjune(m): 5:14am On Jan 09, 2019
I'm sure na apprentice hitman do this shoddy job.

If na professional, he would stab him 3 or 4 inches below the left neck.
The arterial link btw the brain and the heart would stop within secs and rushing this agbero to any clinic would have been useless.

That hitman deserves real beating for a shoddy job.

I'm sure na under right ear he stabbed. Wrong position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) / Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Ogun Teacher Caught Sucking Student's Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.