Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife (53016 Views)

Kano Court Fixes April 17 For Ganduje, Wife, Son’s Arraignment / EFCC Arrests Hafsat Ganduje, Wife Of The Governor Of Kano / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by izuzu: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2019
The number one major problem of Nigeria is Religion, 2nd is cultural and tribal differences.

Without trying to assuage the feeling generated by the photo, we all must be aware that AN AVERAGE NORTHERNER DOES NOT SEE ANYTHING BAD IN SITTING ON THE FLOOR......but in other tribes,a man sitting at a woman's feet?...it's a taboo.....

NIGERIA YOU SEE YOUR LIFE?! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by AbdulhakeemIdris(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2019
felmade:

So you're saying the wife is the non elected governor of Kano and Ganduje her husband is just the elected figure head governor?
By law what constitutional powers does she have to make her have such great powers over the state and her husband?
Powers that even the governor does not fully possess and cannot dare challenge her?
Please enlighten me...... tongue

Note: I'm not against him sitting on the ground, I just need you to enlighten me on your statement.

Power Of A Woman, I will recommend you ask anybody from Kano state, once you meet her, all your wishes will be granted
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by kcy(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2019
Indispensable85:

One of the kids just showed up.
old man
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by kcy(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2019
izuzu:
The number one major problem of Nigeria is Religion, 2nd is cultural and tribal differences.

Without trying to assuage the feeling generated by the photo, we all must be aware that AN AVERAGE NORTHERNER DOES NOT SEE ANYTHING BAD IN SITTING ON THE FLOOR......but in other tribes,a man sitting at a woman's feet?...it's a taboo.....

NIGERIA YOU SEE YOUR LIFE?! lipsrsealed
every thing about Nigeria wrong, mixed culture, different language, different belief......nothing can work in Nigeria
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Rajman45(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2019
if e stand, una go complain... e seat down, una dey complain. Hw dem go take please una
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by JasonScoolari: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2019
Divay22:

Hahahahaha
JasonScoolari Musa Jibrin grin grin grin

JMJ
Na your boyfriend be JMJ angry
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by razzydoo(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2019
Afamed:

Yes, a man has no seating arrangement among married women. That's why in the sitting arrangement like as it is shown in the picture, the women have their sitting arrangement far away from men.
There's absolutely no need for you to answer this jamb question. See you forming Islamic Scholar.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by AmazonGhost: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2019
Who else noticed the woman's Shoe. wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by 9jaRealist: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2019
kcy:

every thing about Nigeria wrong, mixed culture, different language, different belief......nothing can work in Nigeria

It’s called diversity! And when Nigerians run to Oyinbo countries (or even Muslim Dubai), they argue that diversity “works”
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by cyprex: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2019
madridguy:
RICH CULTURE.
A very rich culture built on humility and respect for humanity

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Ayobami7(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by dockokwus: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Afamed:

Yes, a man has no seating arrangement among married women. That's why in the sitting arrangement like as it is shown in the picture, the women have their sitting arrangement far away from men.
What has having a different sitting arrangement got to do with a grown up man almost lying on the ground?
Does he sit on the ground when the wife is talking to him at home?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by DammyGbade(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2019
Tell me what is bad in what he has done... This is just one of the ways to pass information to one's boss in an event... If you're working with big men/women you will understand... Sometimes I'll have to knew down so close to my boss for him to hear the information I want to pass to him during an event/Occasion. I don't see anything bad in what Jibril had done.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Mysselff2: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
It seems anybody answering the name "Jibrin" is just as useless and dumb like Aisha's husband.

Just see person papa for ground like who get leprosy.

No mind the shameless man
Now his wives and children will regard him less
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Quality20(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2019
that's how u sit if u want a favour like a wife . who knows, maybe she is a mother in law to him?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by KardinalZik(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
fk001:
Had it been he senior them by age, they will be the one that will sit on the carpet but its obvious he is younger than them and they are women.

So no big deal.

Respect is reciprocal

The young lady at the extreme right....and the one behind are by no means older.

This is just ass_licking by ass_holes. It is the real SYCOPHANCY! It is called MAULA in Hausa.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Tomoyayi(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
czarina:
Grandpa good morning smiley

Awayu my child cheesy
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by ATIKUOBIPDP: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Shawnnn01: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
It seems anybody answering the name "Jibrin" is just as useless and dumb like Aisha's husband. Just see person papa for ground like who get leprosy.
AGNESikpuNNU:
Useless man
Rednaxelot:
The power given to the governors is too much, turning themselves to god.

The governors and their households are just misusing the power.

But this man is an arsehole
peteruuu:
Confused homo sapiens undecided
alsudan:
What an azz licker.
BakireBulmaker:
Pathetic!

Some many foolish Igbos never seem to amaze me. If it is not a curse pls what as this guy done for you Igbos to be insulting him now ?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Mbediogu(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Blakjewelry:
did you just say jubrin?
Yes. I also heard Aisha and leprosy. Hahaha! But seriously is Jubrin = Jubril = Gabriel?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Mbediogu(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Passovile:
Self-reduction
But who is he? A minister or what? O! my God!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by mfm04622: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
czarina:
Just one question; is this permitted in Islam?

That is the correct way in Islam!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by mfm04622: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
KardinalZik:

The young lady at the extreme right....and the one behind are by no means older.

This is just ass_licking by ass_holes. It is the real SYCOPHANCY! It is called MAULA in Hausa.

You want a man to seat among women?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by peteruuu(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Shawnnn01:

Some many foolish Igbos never seem to amaze me. If it is not a cursed pls what as this guy done for you Igbos to be insulting him now ?

I pity you too... It's not your fault though... It's just
because you're also a confused homo sapiens!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Afamed: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kennydoc:

What would have happened if he was wearing white and the floor was dusty, dirty or wet?

Some cultures are stupid especially in the 21st century, and should be done away with. Killing of twins used to be a culture in some parts of Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Female genital mutilation is still a culture in many parts of Nigeria that is seriously condemned in the West.

A culture that makes a grown and responsible man sit on the floor cos he's talking to a governor's wife is a stupid culture, especially in this 21st century.
Is he wearing white? Is the floor dusty? Next time use your sense before typing rubbish
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Afamed: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
dockokwus:

What has having a different sitting arrangement got to do with a grown up man almost lying on the ground?
Does he sit on the ground when the wife is talking to him at home?
Did the picture you see showing him lying on the floor? Don't be stupid
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Divay22(f): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Na your boyfriend be JMJ angry
Hahahahaha
He pain am grin grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by JasonScoolari: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Divay22:

Hahahahaha
He pain am grin grin
Yeye girl. wink
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Divay22(f): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Yeye girl. wink
Lol
Baba Musa Jibrin anything for your girl, she loyal o grin grin cheesy grin

JMJ
Baba for the girls and people grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by JasonScoolari: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
Baba Musa Jibrin anything for your girl, she loyal o grin grin cheesy grin

JMJ
Baba for the girls and people grin
Shey you nor wan wise abi? angry
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by enemyofprogress: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Goat

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister / Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.