Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife (53030 Views)

Kano Court Fixes April 17 For Ganduje, Wife, Son’s Arraignment / EFCC Arrests Hafsat Ganduje, Wife Of The Governor Of Kano / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by enemyofprogress: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
Baba Musa Jibrin anything for your girl, she loyal o grin grin cheesy grin

JMJ
Baba for the girls and people grin
you just dey chair your pussssssssy up and down
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Muscomide: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Na dem way na.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by azimibraun: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
eyeview:
I say this without fear or favour, I don't see why I will spend my money to campaign for my own votes within my constituency, hold rallies, do everything to win and at the end I win an elective post (not an appointment) and some one who won his own higher election will think am subjudicated to him. When am not his appointee.

If I ran and won to be a house of reps member, buhari is on his own and am on my own, he won his own and i won my own, am not his appointee, talkless of a governor and then more appalling, his wife.
I understand you perfectly well sir. But talk is actually cheap. Which election are you talking about; the primaries which the President has control and influence over or the Secondary/general election?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Divay22(f): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
you just dey chair your pussssssssy up and down
Lol
No worry, he go soon reach your turn grin grin cheesy
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Indispensable85(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
kcy:

old man

Exactly little kid,that's why I'm not in your class.I've been to 20 states in this country.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by kcy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Indispensable85:

Exactly little kid,that's why I'm not in your class.I've been to 20 states in this country.
congrats sir
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Kennydoc(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Afamed:

Is he wearing white? Is the floor dusty? Next time use your sense before typing rubbish

So the so called culture will change with attires and environment? Then it isn't worth being called culture. It should be done away with.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
hmmmm, see how he is sitting down like as if he's her errand boy.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by Indispensable85(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
kcy:

congrats sir

Thank you.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by stieyven(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
Useless man
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife by stieyven(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
It seems anybody answering the name "Jibrin" is just as useless and dumb like Aisha's husband.

Just see person papa for ground like who get leprosy.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) / Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.