Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Fiverr's New Algorithm Secret & How To Counter It For More Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr's New Algorithm Secret & How To Counter It For More Sales (607 Views)

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter / CBN Tells Banks To Issue New Notes Over The Counter - Chika Mbonu / CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr's New Algorithm Secret & How To Counter It For More Sales by TECHDORO(f): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fiverr's New secret algorithm countering methods that no one will tell you!

If you have friends who would like to join us, please forward them the link to the group and empower someone who needs help.

https://chat whatsapp com/HTIokGIOSZYDcJOwrKdbaJ

We're in 2019, infact, we're 8 days into the new year already. Whatever plans you might have made the previous year or projects you've kept on hold hoping to start this new year, “knock knock”, forget all that January sentiment of the month being slow, this month is moving pretty fast and before you know it, snap! The month's gone and you've lost time. Take action today and stop procrastinating that project.

Fiverr has gotten more competitive but that doesn’t mean newbies can't make the most of it.

If you're not getting orders, try implementing a few of these steps:

1. Work on your gig description and gig tags. Make sure the keywords you want to rank for are being searched for by actual buyers and the search volume for those keywords is considerably high. Install the extension "Keywords everywhere" on your browser to give you a grasp of profitable keywords to add to you gig title and tags. Remember, keyword density. Don't jam pack keywords anyhow.

2. When editing your gig title, you'll see a text below your title saying, "edit title seo". Add a lot of keywords in there. It doesn't have to make sense.

3. You'll be penalized by fiverr's algorithm now if you've stolen any body's gig description text. Make sure you rewrite your gig description word for word if you took it from another person's page.

4. To get profitable tags that you can use for your gig, input your main search term into fiverr's search bar and wait for it to suggest similar keywords. This shows that those keywords are highly searched for and buyers are looking for sellers offering those services, then use those keywords in your tags.

5. When choosing a gig image, make sure to rename it and add in all your keywords to it before uploading.

6. Listen up! Keywords is everything on fiverr. Getting it right is of utmost importance. Strategic keyword placement = ranking of your gig, which = more gig visibility = more sales.

7. Answer questions on quora and drop your fiverr gig  link to at least one question on quora a day. Use LinkedIn also to this effect.

8. Buy reviews to kick start the gig. Do this carefully to avoid to avoid fiverr's hammer.

8. After doing all this, Wait for a week or two and see the magic. If you don't see any improvements, don't blame it on your village people for now, Pay your tithe or give to the needy. Any one you feel spiritually works.

9. If you still haven't gotten orders after this, hold on, don't panic yet or call your mother to organize deliverance for you in your village river. Try empowering another person. Tell the person about fiverr and encourage them to open an account. Who knows, you might just open the doors to your success after helping to empower someone else. Don't be worried about competition. If you'll make it, you'll make it.

10. Hey, I just told you not to panic. No orders still? Then don't even think of giving up. Try out other platforms like upwork. Never put all your eggs in one basket. You're better than that. Working hard “smartly” never killed anyone.

11. Still nothing? Okay, try to remember if that old woman you  mistakenly hit with a stone that year, carried the stone along with her.. I'm just saying.. Remember, never give up. There's money to be made.

I beseech everyone to share this message with fellow freelancers to enable them get the right information to how things are done now.

More $$$ to everyone here. Goodluck.

Use this link below to join the group for more ranking secrets on how to get sales. Add two dots, first (.) between the chat(dot) and whatsapp(dot) com

https://chat whatsapp com/HTIokGIOSZYDcJOwrKdbaJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiverr's New Algorithm Secret & How To Counter It For More Sales by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thumbs up
Re: Fiverr's New Algorithm Secret & How To Counter It For More Sales by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wawu! Thanks for this..
I just reactivated my Fiverr account I created 3years ago... I created some gigs already, pls check out my gigs, point out where I'm lacking...
I created these gigs this Sunday, I'm yet to receive any orders. I can't even find any buyers' request on my account no matter the time I checked..

How can I buy reviews? From where? Can I have reviews even without any orders yet, and Fiverr won't penalise me?

Thanks.. in anticipation for your reply.
Re: Fiverr's New Algorithm Secret & How To Counter It For More Sales by TECHDORO(f): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2019
hayurmidey:
Wawu! Thanks for this..
I just reactivated my Fiverr account I created 3years ago... I created some gigs already, pls check out my gigs, point out where I'm lacking...
I created these gigs this Sunday, I'm yet to receive any orders. I can't even find any buyers' request on my account no matter the time I checked..
Https://www.fiverr.com/hayurmidey

How can I buy reviews? From where? Can I have reviews even without any orders yet, and Fiverr won't penalise me?

Thanks.. in anticipation for your reply.

I've gotten your message on whatsapp.
Re: Fiverr's New Algorithm Secret & How To Counter It For More Sales by meemeee: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2019
Thanks.. Following you

(1) (Reply)

Anchor Blog / 1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas / Nylon Recycling In Nigeria: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.