Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas (612 Views)

See How Much I Saved Up From My Savings Box / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / 1 Million Saved, Should Start A Lucrative Business Or Buy A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Good afternoon to you reading this, hope your day is going well. Am new here, someone referred me to this place to seek the advice of you the highly intelligent and sensible people on this forum. Wanted to post in the business section but i wasn't allowed to do so.
Please I have been able to save up to 1 million naira but my problem is that i don't know which profitable business to start up with it, iAm considering mini mart or getting a Fairly used bus for transportation.. Please help a brother with some valid ideas and other businesses i could use the money for, I'll be very grateful if you do, thanks.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas by MrHandsome2013: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
jerry447:
Good afternoon to you reading this, hope your day is going well. Am new here, someone referred me to this place to seek the advice of you the highly intelligent and sensible people on this forum. Wanted to post in the business section but i wasn't allowed to do so.
Please I have been able to save up to 1 million naira but my problem is that i don't know which profitable business to start up with it, iAm considering mini mart or getting a Fairly used bus for transportation.. Please help a brother with some valid ideas and other businesses i could use the money for, I'll be very grateful if you do, thanks.
keke business is profitable, you can be making 10k-15k daily.
Please send me just 2k make i use the money take chop..
I broke no be small
Re: 1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas by Abadsheddy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
.... keke business is profitable, you can be making 10k-15k daily. Please send me just 2k make i use the money take chop.. I broke no be small
In which part of country, can one make 10_15k daily

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas by Abadsheddy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
jerry447:
Which Part of country are you?
Re: 1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas by MrHandsome2013: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Abadsheddy:
In which part of country, can one make 10_15k daily
... Two keke will do that for you.
Re: 1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas by Adeabbey59(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Contact me and you won't regret it.

check my Signature for my contacts
Re: 1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Abadsheddy:

Which Part of country are you?
uyo, but willing to relocate.
Re: 1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas by Adeabbey59(m): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: 1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas by Simplecity(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I broke no be small
but you get data to open nairaland...wehdone

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas by Abadsheddy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
... Two keke will do that for you.
you will be driving two Keke by yourself
Re: 1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas by OAUTemitayo: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I broke no be small
Please, don't let people deceive you with keke marwa business except this is a money that you can afford to lose if yawa gas.
Transport business can be funny o.. I have been there boss.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas by DivinePips123: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
jerry447:

Hello jerry447,
Kindly check out our offering and investment/money success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Korapay Has Launched Its Cross-border Payment Platform / Profitable Business Ideas In Nigeria / Host Community Shutdown Nigeria Breweries… Alleges ‘WICKED POLICIES’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.