Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Engaging The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Engaging The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues. (181 Views)

The Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues In The Christian Fold / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engaging The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues. by uchkochi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
ENGAGING THE GIFT OF SPEAKING IN TONGUES

The Holy Spirit has 9 gifts and 9 fruits, 1st Corinthians 12 and Galatians 5 vs. 22. But for this teaching we shall be looking at one of the foremost gifts, that is, the gift of diversities of tongues because speaking in tongues activates other gifts.

WHAT YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT THE HOLY GHOST.

• HE IS A PERSON, not a feeling or a wind or a dove, He is a person, He can manifest Himself as a wind or a dove but He is first and foremost a person. And as a person; He has feelings, Ephesians 4 vs. 30 SIN GRIEVES THE HOLY GHOST, He can be offended.

He can speak, The Holy Ghost communicates to us through our own spirit, Isaiah 30 vs. 21 says and thine ear shall hear a word behind thee saying this is the way walk in it. He speaks to your heart (spirit)

He reveals, he shows you things via your spirit and that is why salvation is key because without salvation your spirit-man which is the real you is dead and cannot understand the things of God.

HOW TO ACTIVATE THE SPIRIT OF GOD

I am glad you have finally gotten to this point, which is the core of my message today. Once you are saved the spirit of God is resident in you but needs to be activated CONSCIOUSLY in order to speak in tongues, you must do the following

• realize and recognize His presence
• receive the Gift of the Holy ghost, it has been given already, all you need to do is receive the gift and before you know it the utterance will be welling up inside of you, then you have to open your mouth so as to speak in tongue

RECEIVING THE GIFT OF SPEAKING IN TONGUES

SAY THIS AFTER ME, Holy Ghost I know you are in me because I am saved by Jesus Christ who died for me and rose on the third day. I believe in Jesus Christ who promised the coming of the Holy Ghost and the Holy Ghost indeed came in Acts 2 while the apostles were praying. I receive you totally in my heart and I desire the gift of speaking in tongues so as to build up my faith as written in Jude verse 6. I also need it to be able to comprehend the scriptures accurately and intimately fellowship with you lord. COME AND FILL ME NOW BECAUSE I HAVE THE DESIRE TO PRAY ARIGHT, I DON'T WANT TO PRAY AMISS

BELOVED open your mouth and begin to blast in tongues where you are right now, pray in the Spirit and thank God for filling you.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

Be Wise To Be Warned / Revival Hour With Bro Tony. Day 1, 23/1/2018 (recap Of Today's Prayers) / God: The Connector Of The Unconnected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.