Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? (1494 Views)

How Do I Get My Drivers' License??? / Help !!! Need My Drivers Licence Number / How much does it cost to renew car papers in your state - 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? by ahahnow: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
I want to renew and I need an estimate on how much to bring
Re: How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? by lillyontop(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2019
3 years renewal cost 12k and 5 years cost 15k
Re: How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? by nurey(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
ahahnow:
I want to renew and I need an estimate on how much to bring

With an Internet and a computer at home, go to FRSC website and renew yourself,

It's 10k for 5years and 6k for 3years, make payment using your debit card and print out the filled form and proof of payment (if no printer attached select print and in the printer column choose Microsoft xps viewer, save the document and go and print it out in a cyber cafe)

you can bypass capturing if your face never change. Take the print out to FRSC office and sign and stamp you may Roger them like 1k since our institutions are corrupt and then wait till they send your permanent from Abuja. Those stamped printout is what will be your temporary especially if you bypass recapture.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? by Slyjay1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Thanks so much for this info. How about getting a new one? What are the procedures and how much? Can I get where I can do it in the island?

nurey:

With an Internet and a computer at home, go to FRSC website and renew yourself,

It's 10k for 5years and 6k for 3years, make payment using your debit card and print out the filled form and proof of payment (if no printer attached select print and in the printer column choose Microsoft xps viewer, save the document and go and print it out in a cyber cafe)

you can bypass capturing if your face never change. Take the print out to FRSC office and sign and stamp you may Roger them like 1k since our institutions are corrupt and then wait till they send your permanent from Abuja. Those stamped printout is what will be your temporary especially if you bypass recapture.
Re: How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? by nurey(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Slyjay1:
Thanks so much for this info. How about getting a new one? What are the procedures and how much? Can I get where I can do it in the island?

For a fresh applicant I always advice you to fall prey to their gimmicks because

1. They will frustrate you in Lagos and delay the process

2. They will ask you to do it by the books since you don't want them to have their cut, at the end you will be begging them, cause they will ask you to tender drive school certificate from accredited schools then the school should send your application, medical test etc etc.

As a new entrant just pay 20k for 3years and around 25k upwards for 5years then you can do it by the books for renewal.

contact pattybf on NL here to give you a quote and assist you.
Re: How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? by olenyi: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2019
nurey:

For a fresh applicant I always advice you to fall prey to their gimmicks because

1. They will frustrate you in Lagos and delay the process

2. They will ask you to do it by the books since you don't want them to have their cut, at the end you will be begging them, cause they will ask you to tender drive school certificate from accredited schools then the school should send your application, medical test etc etc.

As a new entrant just pay 20k for 3years and around 25k upwards for 5years then you can do it by the books for renewal.

contact pattybf on NL here to give you a quote and assist you.

Good morning oga nurey.

Just discovered that my data is not available on the FRSC drivers license verification website.

I did it through an FRSC official. Was called by the office to come for my capture. Went there. My data was in the system. Did my capture. Was issued a temporary license. Later went to the board of internal revenue and got the permanent.

Just like week. I just decided to check and found out my data is not in the system.

The official said I shouldn't worry that my licence is original.

What do you suggest.

My regards.
Re: How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? by nurey(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2019
olenyi:

Good morning oga nurey.

Just discovered that my data is not available on the FRSC drivers license verification website.

I did it through an FRSC official. Was called by the office to come for my capture. Went there. My data was in the system. Did my capture. Was issued a temporary license. Later went to the board of internal revenue and got the permanent.

Just like week. I just decided to check and found out my data is not in the system.

What do you suggest.

My regards.

There is absolutely no way you can do capture if it's a fake drivers license.

As for your details not in the system I can't really say, I think details only appear when it's a month to driver license renewal. When your license hasn't expired you won't be able to view anything in your details.
Re: How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? by olenyi: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
nurey:

There is absolutely no way you can do capture if it's a fake drivers license.

As for your details not in the system I can't really say, I think details only appear when it's a month to driver license renewal. When your license hasn't expired you won't be able to view anything in your details.

But one can verify the authenticity of his licence online? No?

Mine says their is no previous data for the parameters entered.

angry
Re: How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? by nurey(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
olenyi:

But one can verify the authenticity of his licence online? No?

Mine says their is no previous data for the parameters entered.

angry

DIY DL verification

1. You will must do a capture (finger print, pix taken) at the licensing office.

2. The permanent license would have hologram revealed only when the I'D is tilted to aside.

3. At the licensing website input your license number and date of birth in the renew column provided, your details should all be in small letter, the reply you will get is your lecense doesn't expire in 3days, pix of sample attached. That's the only way to verify online

4 a late text is usually always sent that your license is ready for pickup, after you must have picked up the license a month ago grin

Re: How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? by pattybf(f): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
olenyi:

Good morning oga nurey.

What do you suggest.

My regards.

Check below:

https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/dlApplication/reissue
Re: How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? by olenyi: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
@pattybf & nurey.

Thank you. I have sorted it out. It is genuine.

My warm regards.
Re: How Much Is It To Pay To Renew My Drivers Licence? by ahahnow: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
olenyi:
@pattybf & nurey.

Thank you. I have sorted it out. It is genuine.

My warm regards.

So I got my temporary licence at Lekki for 9k to register then to capture I paid an additional 2400.

(1) (Reply)

Advice for Camry models / My Car Swerves At Rear On Highway / 2007 Camry Tokunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.