Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" (42184 Views)

Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by Nasir123(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
buharitill2023:
thief atiku, madam due process and Sahara reporter, all work for buhari in 2015,
but their greediness is pushing them too far.
even the money they are using to print posters is enough to help 1m poor people from poverty, especially that thief atiku.

We shouldn't say that pls.
Them contesting today is also good for our system,Democracy.
With things like this,we grow better in it.

They are contributing their quota to the system. They should be applauded, not criticize.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by enemyofprogress: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
ejisconotension:
STOP CRITICIZING WHAT IS ALREADY SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED. FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHO AND WHAT SATGURU MAHARAJ JI STANDS FOR, KEEP MUTE.

SATGURU MAHARAJ JI IS THE FATHER OF CREATION. HE REPRESENTS ALL COSMIC FORCES IN THE UNIVERSE, THAT IS, THE GODMAN OF THIS AGE.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE, JUMP AND PASS.

Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by babapressy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by Awoo88: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
This same guy that said SE will win the world cup of only theg wear blue?
Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by Nature8(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
oderinde151:
Libya straight grin grin
grin grin
Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by lucianohase(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
That man maharaji has always been a lie, so, believe him at own peril.
Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by banggy: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
I will never take this man prophecy serious... but I can bet my left ball that PMB will carry the day come February...

He is just too strong for other opponents to unseat cryI will never take this man prophecy serious... but I can bet my left ball that PMB will carry the day come February...

He is just too strong for other opponents to unseat

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by ferdybillion(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Just as some others will see you as a fraud.

We all see people differently though...that's the way it is.

Same to you too
Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by PapaAdanna: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why would any reasonable man listen to a FOOL like you

So because he should go for second term, we should continue in misery...

It can never be well with you and your cohorts

ONYE ARA
Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by CoolAmbience(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
ferdybillion:

Same to you too

See as e pain you small...

You just open your mouth and run people down so easily.

Didn't know you disliked being called a fraud.
Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by Justpassingby2(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oh! What a good news for me ..... cos everything this man predicts is always the opposite... so finally, buhari has lost it
Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by obembet(f): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
BenzEne1:

So Buhari is a terrorist.
Do you even know what terrorism is?

Where did u see buhari in my comment oo oga APC?
Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by ferdybillion(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
CoolAmbience:

See as e pain you small...

You just open your mouth and run people down so easily.

Didn't know you disliked being called a fraud.
First of all you be real mumu, and the height of your foolishness no get size na infinity, I wasn't pained cos you have shown yours stupidity. Quote me back make this year no beta for you, buhari and the scam of a guru my yansh

Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by CoolAmbience(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=ferdybillion post=74611716][/quote]

Shut up!

Look who is insulting someone... You think you reserve the right to being disrespectful..

I will quote you hundred times...You are just plain mad. Who cares what nonsense comes out of your mouth? Idiot!

Talk and swear all you want....not for my kind of person. I will tell you what I feel like telling you over and over.
Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by ferdybillion(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Shut up!

Look who is insulting someone... You think you reserve the right to being disrespectful..

I will quote you hundred times...You are just plain mad. Who cares what nonsense comes out of your mouth? Idiot!

Talk and swear all you want....not for my kind of person. I will tell you what I feel like telling you over and over.

This na new year oga try get small sense you hear. Like make you reply me forever e no change the fact say your mumu no get another.
Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by CoolAmbience(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
ferdybillion:

This na new year oga try get small sense you hear. Like make you reply me forever e no change the fact say your mumu no get another.

Exactly, you need sense than I do. It's a new year, so quit being stupid and reckless in the way you talk.

Advice yourself first, fool.
Re: Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" by ferdybillion(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Exactly, you need sense than I do. It's a new year, so quit being stupid and reckless in the way you talk.

Advice yourself first, fool.

After you are done fooling yourself try mind your business ode oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Catholic Priest Holds Mass In An Open Church (Photos) / Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.