Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking (18600 Views)

Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others / Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations / The Agony Of Passport Expiration In Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2019
Bad news caused by Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by naunasabi: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2019
Hadampson:

Boss, i dey come join you soon jawe grin

No dull yourself ooh better port now ooh. When them fix naija all of us go go back. grin grin
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by KiZiie(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2019
Chad, really Nigeria, really? smh

1 Like

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Ikpongiton: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2019
that is the good work buhari government is doing .no shaking .
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Basher8583: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Nigeria as a country now is outrightly worthless.

Police on run
Army on the run
Boko haram is now our chief security.
God bless PMB.

It has nothing to do with the trash you just typed. Ifbits that then Trumps administration alone is enough to weaken the US passport.
I will tell you what is responsible for the poor passport.... Your igbo people aka the developers.

I just wish buhari can give them thier worthless biafra and prmptly revoke nija passport from them. Those pipul are cursed. Nothing they get involved in works.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2019
Naajjii:

From the China conversation I know you are from the East, please could you tell your brothers to stop the getting rich by any means acts which is the reason Nigeria is getting this low ratings.

Nigerians are known more for Yahoo Yahoo than drugs.
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2019
Basher8583:

It has nothing to do with the trash you just typed. Ifbits that then Trumps administration alone is enough to weaken the US passport.
I will tell you what is responsible for the poor passport.... Your igbo people aka the developers.

I just wish buhari can give them thier worthless biafra and prmptly revoke nija passport from them. Those pipul are cursed. Nothing they get involved in works.

I wonder how many hausa people live outside this country....

We seriously need this worthless biafra.....

Then we will know who is cursed or not.

Northern that are. Backward since 16bc.
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Naajjii: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2019
kmcutez:

Nigerians are known more for Yahoo Yahoo than drugs.
Well thanks for pointing that out, but it is still you people that are involved in both things, could you help talk to your brothers from that part of the country about it please.And you people should learn to be contended.
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by wizod(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Where are the 47 countries dat Nigerian passport can take one to without visa?
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Countersam(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2019
dre11:

https://punchng.com/again-ghana-chad-others-beat-nigeria-on-strength-of-passport-ranking/

If after all the businesses we have no ranking in China where even Uganda is rated higher, forget it!

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Basher8583: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I wonder how many hausa people live outside this country....

We seriously need this worthless biafra.....

Then we will know who is cursed or not.

Northern that are. Backward since 16bc.

Northen are backward yet you dont see them messing around internationally like your crocked brothers frombthe east that are suposedly literate.
It apears you guys igbos ie just see good things and just prefer to call it the opposite.
Dont worry ... by your standard I am also an illiterate and backward and I accept it.
Bongo

2 Likes

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2019
Basher8583:

Northen are backward yet you dont see them messing around internationally like your crocked brothers frombthe east that are suposedly literate.
It apears you guys igbos ie just see good things and just prefer to call it the opposite.
Dont worry ... by your standard I am also an illiterate and backward and I accept it.
Bongo

Stop the lamentations this grand son of usman Dan fodio......and brother to abubakar shekau.

I wonder who all these international terrorist, isis and the rest who are they

I pray isreal will just wipe out Palestine and focus on other issue.

A country without north will be sweet and awesome..very wonderful country.

Your lifeless brother buhari as called him by trump what has he done to this country if not taking the shithole back to 15BC.

1 Like

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by wink2015(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2019
Nigeria need to be restructured.

By the time Nigeria is restructured to a true federal state new things that will accelerate the country 's development will begin to evolve.

With time the ratings of Nigeria will improve.

It is up to the current political leadership in Nigeria to change from their wicked ways and work towards the progress of the nation.

Currently all the region of Nigeria get lazy and crowd like honey bees on the crude oil from the Niger delta region.

The northern part of Nigeria neglected Agriculture which was their main stay during the regime of Late Premier Sir Ahmadu Bello.

Until northern Nigeria return to mainstream Agriculture the country will continue to move in self deceit without any strategic progress.

1 Like

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2019
Pavore9:

It proves human capital resources/development is way above oil

How I wish we could have selfless leaders in Naija just like the dude that fix Singapore, Instead God bless us with every imaginable resources you can think of but cursed us with the most selfish, senseless leaders that do nothing but cling to power at all cost.

sigh....if only the youths could stop being cowards & stand up for thier country
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by chukxie(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2019
flyca:

Where is this frustration coming from this early morning nah embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin
All man dey harsh grin cos of the harshness of our dear nation.

1 Like

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by 360command: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

not good, they are humans there living in peace. I can never pray for such
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by ogbonti: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2019
when Nigerians travel to other countries and instead of leaving when its time to leave, they stay there, become illegal and constitute nuisance doing yahooze, currency wash wash, prostitution, street begging, drug peddling and even armed robbery, so why will anyone want you in their country? It is not magic, we have thrown our values to the dogs and other nations are watching.. when parents now encourage their children to dream about WEALTH WITHOUT WORK, making these female-pant-stealing, human ritual-oriented, skull mining lazy yoots to get desperate in other climes, WHY WONT OUR PASSPORT BE FLAGGED?

As a kid, my dad use to go to the UK every 3 months, he did not need to get a visa, and he does not stay more than a week or 2 weeks max!

today, even 89 year old great grand parents will sell their houses to secure a visa to Zimbabwe, and hope never to return grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2019
360command:
not good, they are humans there living in peace. I can never pray for such

Alright.
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2019
Arelyn:
We need to understand some things before jumping to conclusions as Nigerians. We are always in a haste to propel our own image downwards.

The Henley passport index is not a measure of the strength or economic prowess of country rather it is the ranking of passports based on how many countries such passport can access without Visa.

The visa free agreement between countries are direct implication of factors such as Geographic region, Trade agreements, population, susceptibility to communal diseases, wealth, colonial heritage, Freedom, Education, Terrorism and the likes

So the fact that chad or Ghana is ahead does not mean our passport is useless. Countries like Japan and Singapore are ahead of the likes of USA, UK etc and I don't think that makes them better.

Sharap
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Basher8583: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Stop the lamentations this grand son of usman Dan fodio......and brother to abubakar shekau.

I wonder who all these international terrorist, isis and the rest who are they

A country without north will be sweet and awesome..very wonderful country.

Your lifeless brother buhari as called him by trump what has he done to this country if not taking the shithole back to 15BC.

Its obvious from your response that you are pained. I will leave you with your pains. I have a campaign to win. See you on Feb.

1 Like

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Basher8583:

Its obvious from your response that you are pained. I will leave you with your pains. I have a campaign to win. See you on Feb.

See you with your oga in Daura.
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Mbediogu(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ollywhel:
Not surprised. Given the bad reputation we had globally, our passport will be weak.

Manifestation of recurrent bad leadership. What else?
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Hadampson(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
naunasabi:

No dull yourself ooh better port now ooh. When them fix naija all of us go go back. grin grin
Na so bossman. I don dey plan am since but my parents are the one making it hard for me.

Anyways sha, i will surely leave this country. The day i will leave is something i don't know
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Basher8583: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

See you with your oga in Daura.

Yeah thanks we will be celebrating our victory there. You are welcome to join
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Basher8583:

Yeah thanks we will be celebrating our victory there. You are welcome to join

Maybe in the shithole in his compound.
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Basher8583: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Maybe in the shithole in his compound.
It ok if thats where you prefer to sit when you come around for the celebration. We will try to make it as confortable as humanly possible for you. But if you ask me , I honestly dont like this your choice of sitting.

1 Like

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
BabaOwen:
Can Nigeria ever be great

It's a very painful thing being a Nigerian.

I feel you brotha cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 10, 2019
Basher8583:

It ok if thats where you prefer to sit when you come around for the celebration. We will try to make it as confortable as humanly possible for you. But if you ask me , I honestly dont like this your choice of sitting.

It should be a concern to u afterall who nigerian epp......

Abeg enjoy ur shithole country.......
Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Basher8583: 5:52am On Jan 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

It should be a concern to u afterall who nigerian epp......

Abeg enjoy ur shithole country.......

Nigeria has helped me. You know why? Because I do honest work. You should also try it some day

3 Likes

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2019
Basher8583:

Nigeria has helped me. You know why? Because I do honest work. You should also try it some day

Lolzzz....more. Like abacha did honest work....ooh I forgot Ganduje is doing honest work.....oooh even babayo is doing honest work...

Fulani herdsmen is doing honest work, boko haram is doing marvelous work......

I don't blame u.....

I blame lord lugard for this worthless merging and he will continue to suffer even in eternity.

Meanwhile what him. And British created called. Nigeria will never progress or even see light of the day....#is a fact......this is a dead shithole....

2 Likes

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by optimusprime2(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Arelyn:

]Lol.
My friend works in a multi-national organisation here. Anytime him and his has to go for business trip, his own visa will be denied. Painful thing is that some of his colleagues are from other African countries: Ghana, Rwanada, Cameroun etc

Here is a lil extract from our conversation this morning.

Many will never know how bad Nigeria is, until they live Nigeria. While they are inside the country, it's okay to shour “Sai Baba” and collect 30k stomach infrastucture. It is well o
.........................................................................................

With due respect, your friend may be doing something wrong or he has done some wrong things prior to his visa application. He might be under some banned list sort of which he is unaware of as the embassy don't announce it.

All things been equal, there is little to no reason why any embassy will fail to grant him business trip based on his passport and his nationality

There will be some salient things he is not aware of

Are you trying to say genuine Nigerians on business trips won't get visa denials if the visa application is appropriate?

If that's your point, then I must say you are not being realistic.

1 Like

Re: Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking by Mizwisdom(f): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
naunasabi:

My EU dey pain you for body?

Nothing is wrong with what you have said but saying that there is no relationship with the "quality" of a country's passport and there economy is not entirely correct.

Just look at the first twenty passports and see where those countries economy fall in and also do the same with the last ten and see where their economy is.

As at today EU trumps everywhere. Liberal society, quality and affordable education and healthcare. Tell me where else you can get it cheaper and better than EU? Don't even mention Canada because I have lived in both places.

Hmmm with your EU passport u still registered here to brag, what for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) / Dangote Truck Drives Into Pole In Mushin, Lagos. / Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.