Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election (975 Views)

Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election by trendysturvs(f): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Founder of One Love family, Satguru Mahara Ji in his 2019 prophecies has revealed the winner of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential election.While revealing his vision for the general elections, message for Nigeria and by extension Africa and its leaders in 2019, he said that he did not see people like Atiku, Ezekwesili, Sowore and others winning the election because, more people will vote for Buhari.

He said:

“Elections are for human beings. This is the time to call a spade a spade. Buhari is there. He has another term in the office. I don’t see Atiku, Ezekwesili, Sowore and others as President. I believe, if they will listen to me, they should not be thinking of going to elections. They should support Buhari.

“Buhari is from the North, he has spent four years now by May, let him complete his second term as the tradition that a man from North will spend 8 years and South will spend 8 years. All of them, they should wait after he complete the second term in the office.

Source: https://tsb.com.ng/2019/01/guru-mahara-ji-reveals-winner-of-nigerias-2019-presidential-election/

1 Like

Re: Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election by chinjo(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Prophet of doom. Buhari Next level of poverty will not hit only me but also those that will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election by Emmzy201(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election by SalamRushdie: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
typical grin grin every thing to some characters must be tribalism and not based on merit ...Nigerians cannot suffer for another four years just because Tinubu wants to be president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election by olajizz01(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wailers will not like this news,they will try as much as possible to avoid it Ebola.

Re: Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election by checkolatunji: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anything can happen

Check Siggy for best deals
Re: Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election by smokinloud(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
#SAI Baba. #NEXTLEVEL

Re: Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election by Oweku: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
It's been long I heard of Gurumaraji.. Anyways I don't buy his ideashocked

A new breed has be born... APC and PDP should give the new breed a chance..
Re: Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election by MrAJQ(m): 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
But NEXT LEVEL is not negotiatable
Re: Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:
typical afonja grin grin every thing to them must be tribalism and not based on merit ...Nigerians cannot suffer for another four years just because Tinubu wants to be president
U are already sounding like a broken record in this forum with most of your senseless comments which is always tribalistic.

It is becoming clearer that you cannot drive home your points without insulting the SW but you are forgetting that some of them are in your party. How do you think they will feel if they see most of your comments filled with hate against their tribe?

Imagine someone who claims to be enlightened behaving like this, yet he will have the guts to call others illitrates. SMH

For your info I'm not from the West, I'm from SS, a bonafide Deltan from Ethiope West. Look for another think to talk with but be ready if you use insult as I am already tired of your pattern in this forum. Delta no Dy run from fight if that's what you want.

1 Like

Re: Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election by SalamRushdie: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2019
kingkakaone:

U are already sounding like a broken record in this forum with most of your senseless comments which is always tribalistic.

It is becoming clearer that you cannot drive home your points without insulting the SW but you are forgetting that some of them are in your party. How do you think they will feel if they see most of your comments filled with hate against their tribe?

Imagine someone who claims to be enlightened behaving like this, yet he will have the guts to call others illitrates. SMH

For your info I'm not from the West, I'm from SS, a bonafide Deltan from Ethiope West. Look for another think to talk with but be ready if you use insult as I am already tired of your pattern in this forum. Delta no Dy run from fight if that's what you want.

this is the first time i am doing this , i am pissed by people trying to use the tribal card to vote Buhari in ...i will take it down now

1 Like

Re: Guru Mahara Ji Reveals Winner Of Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:

this is the first time i am doing this , i am pissed by people trying to use the tribal card to vote Buhari in ...i will take it down now
Nice one.
Let's shun tribal bashings and argue on facts.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dunamis International Gospel Centre...needs Employee In The Following Job / Hilarious Christian Memes In Pictures / The Greatest Act Of Stealing By The Greatest Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.