Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) (29879 Views)

Turnout For PVC Collection Very Encouraging - INEC / Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by sylve11: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2019
HaileSelassie:

You lots are the problem with Nigeria . **spits**

He's telling you nothing but the truth..... cool
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2019
WHICH KIND NAME BE DIS, MR JOLLOF RICE
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by soliddust2020: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2019
HaileSelassie:

You lots are the problem with Nigeria . **spits**

Don't get wrong bro, delta state politics is very dirty. He needs strong backing before he can win, d itsekiri big guys are not really with him. Opportunity makes the thief, my mentor told me something about him just this past weekend and i was stunned. I been they support am like u Make i no spoil e name for u, but one day e matter go burst very soon. I dey always support youths but some dey more deceitful than old gen politicians.
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by persius555(m): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2019
soliddust2020:

Don't get wrong bro, delta state politics is very dirty. He needs strong backing before he can win, d itsekiri big guys are not really with him. Opportunity makes the thief, my mentor told me something about him just this past weekend and i was stunned. I been they support am like u Make i no spoil e name for u, but one day e matter go burst very soon. I dey always support youths but some dey more deceitful than old gen politicians.

Bros, spill the beans or forever remain mute. For now, Mr Jollof remains the candidate to beat in that warri federal constituency. Lets get him in for change and watch him prove himself. If he fails, we move on to someone else.
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by Printerscanner: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2019
sojayy:
D hustle is real......it's all about this Benjamin bro

This mentality is wrong. Stop thinking like imPatience Jonathan, Rotimi Amaechi, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Atikuloot and other generational looters who are megalomaniacs and narcissists. When will our youths lead? Our future is in our hands. Let's take it now.
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2019
Caseless:
can you show me any other dress that depicts prestige, wealth and power more than the Hausa dress? That cap he's putting on , some goes as high 400k in borno .

Just like some people(non-muslims) dress in Arabian dress to show they have money like the Arabs, so people dress in that Hausa dress to depict prestige and power.
Shouldn't he dress like a Deltan must it be Hausa dress?. Or is he representing Hausa or what? Can't he see the way other aspirant dress in their local attire?
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by IsaAbubakar: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2019
Buhari is a criminal terrorist vagabond and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag

Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by Chari4: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2019
He will not win! He is scam like all the other politicians . Same politicians he condemned are the ones whose ass he is licking for publicity . He went as far as validating Ayiri after he had insulted him in the past just to gain Davours when he was about to be crowned . So No mr Jollof is a SCAM!!!!
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by Caseless: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2019
asuustrike1:

Shouldn't he dress like a Deltan must it be Hausa dress?. Or is he representing Hausa or what? Can't he see the way other aspirant dress in their local attire?
Have you seen all his posters to draw this conclusion? In the campaign picture, he's wearing something Niger-deltan , I mean, the cap. Hausa people in warri are those he considered. Hausa people vote in warri too.
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Caseless:
Have you seen all his posters to draw this conclusion? In the campaign picture, he's wearing something Niger-deltan , I mean, the cap. Hausa people in warri are those he considered. Hausa people vote in warri too.
Hausa people indeed! undecided undecided. Imagine a house of rep representing Oredo in Benin city dressing like Hausa or a representative for Sabon Birni dressing in Edo attire. undecided undecided
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by ArticleBeast: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2019
Caseless:
can you show me any other dress that depicts prestige, wealth and power more than the Hausa dress? That cap he's putting on , some goes as high 400k in borno .

Just like some people(non-muslims) dress in Arabian dress to show they have money like the Arabs, so people dress in that Hausa dress to depict prestige and power.
Liar which aboki cap goes for 400k in which borno. My brother say 40k biko
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by Caseless: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Liar which aboki cap goes for 400k in which borno. My brother say 40k biko
you know nothing about the cap.

Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by Countersam(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2019
legit9ja:
The AAC Candidate for Warri Federal Constituency House Of Representative Candidate, Freedom Atsepoyi popularly known as Mr Jollof took to the street of Warri a massive crowd on his rally. The Social media preacher who has always shared his opinions concerning the Nigerian political system has decided to act rather than talk. He scarifies himself for the people and the people from the turnout are ready to support his ambition as the Freedom for Warri people.

See photos below; https://legit9ja.com/2019/01/massive-turnout-for-mr-jollofs-rally-in-warri-delta-state-photos.html

Omoleye
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by 4Mea: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2019
Why e no go massive when dem think say na jollof rice dem own share grin
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Obanaijacom:
It's time for the Nigerian youth to get into office, these older generation of politicians have failed us.

Na Mr Jollof go fail U pass if you don't know ..
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by Daniel058(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Caseless:

Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by rolams(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
legit9ja:
The AAC Candidate for Warri Federal Constituency House Of Representative Candidate, Freedom Atsepoyi popularly known as Mr Jollof took to the street of Warri a massive crowd on his rally. The Social media preacher who has always shared his opinions concerning the Nigerian political system has decided to act rather than talk. He scarifies himself for the people and the people from the turnout are ready to support his ambition as the Freedom for Warri people.

See photos below; https://legit9ja.com/2019/01/massive-turnout-for-mr-jollofs-rally-in-warri-delta-state-photos.html

Where is the crowd?
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by Jokerman(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2019
Ohraykon:
Dis jokerman

I know you bro??
Re: Massive Turnout For Mr Jollof’s Rally In Warri, Delta State (photos) by sojayy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Printerscanner:

This mentality is wrong. Stop thinking like imPatience Jonathan, Rotimi Amaechi, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Atikuloot and other generational looters who are megalomaniacs and narcissists. When will our youths lead? Our future is in our hands. Let's take it now.

Tell me more whenever u feel d hustle isn't real bro !

#EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals / Jonathan’s Planned Adoption As Igbo Candidate Divides Ohanaeze