Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja (18786 Views)

Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by amaechi1: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
He is the current VP nothing new

Because the pix is not that of Sir Peter Obi "aka HiuTu Lie"

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by Zaikon(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
bender79:
ouch!!! E pain am weh weh

Dont mind that guy, typing from kuchikau claiming Abuja
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by dreezybines: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
RichboyfrmDelta:
Trust APC at your own peril!
Even Satan dey envy their lying skills.

If you are tired of being broke or disturbing your friends & relatives for financial assistance every now & then or tired of working everyday from 9-5 only to get peanuts at the end of the month & really interested in making additional money for yourself this year, then, you need to see this....

LEARN MORE HERE

So who should we trust?
Sha no mention pdp biko...
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by omonnakoda: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
That is how people climbed a tree to see Jesus

The future president of Nigeria
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by YoungVikito(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Thunder fire � buhari or jubril with his NEXT LEVEL agenda... If you dey play games very well on your phone. You will know that Next Level is also hard
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by senatordave1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Goziechi5:
I bet u PETER OBI can't gather this kind of crowd.

PMB and PYO

4+4=8
Yes.the only time obi gathered something close to this was in kano due to kwankwaso's aid.on his own,his irrelevant.osibanjo is moving to the nooks and crannies of Nigeria,one of the major reasons buhari will win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by senatordave1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
YoungVikito:
Thunder fire � buhari or jubril with his NEXT LEVEL agenda... If you dey play games very well on your phone. You will know that Next Level is also hard
But its better than rejecting the next level and getting game over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by amaechi1: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
dreezybines:

So who should we trust?
Sha no mention pdp biko...

I join you to beg the guy not to mention PDP or Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
wait please give me one reason why people should be hail APC

ALL NA STAGE MANAGEMENT

so when amina zakari rig election we go say ....
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by amaechi1: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Lifeless Zombies

Zombies with no brain

Hailing the stupid chief Zombie himself

Proffesor of all Zombies in the Southwest

I am sure you have never being the vice President of your local community. Talk more of a country. Anyway correct the spelling of what you typed as professor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by allthingsgood: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
Modarun:
Abuja wey i dey abi another one? Lols. pathetic bunch, how can.any sane person claim Osibanjo is popular? if he is popular why does he need to go around buying his popukarity with tradermon?i. We all knw why these people are here. Votermoni buying Prof is in town.
[/s]

please shut up. wailer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by Corrinthians(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
bender79:
ouch!!! E pain am weh weh
cheesy

You better close down your shop and travel down to Potor Ville and cast your vote for the criminal fugitive, Atiku, and his side kick, Obliar, the bigoted liar. grin

Ndo.. cheesy

Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
Short man devil

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by Goziechi5(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Yes.the only time obi gathered something close to this was in kano due to kwankwaso's aid.on his own,his irrelevant.osibanjo is moving to the nooks and crannies of Nigeria,one of the major reasons buhari will win

Even when Peter obi visited Imo my State dey were no crowd even the Ipob started Chasing dem
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
Modarun:
Abuja wey i dey abi another one? Lols. pathetic bunch, how can.any sane person claim Osibanjo is popular? if he is popular why does he need to go around buying his popukarity with tradermon?i. We all knw why these people are here. Votermoni buying Prof is in town.
God bless you
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Corrinthians:
cheesy

You better close down your shop and travel down to Potor Ville and cast your vote for the criminal fugitive, Atiku, and his side kick, Obliar, the bigoted liar. grin

Ndo.. cheesy
Go for med checkup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by bender79: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Corrinthians:
cheesy

Ndo.. cheesy
You are even so daft to figure out whose side I'm for and against. Sorry is your name
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by deomelllo: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wadata ipob miscreants go die today

grin..
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by HimName: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Lifeless Zombies

Zombies with no brain

Hailing the stupid chief Zombie himself

Proffesor of all Zombies in the Southwest

jus nor lie.

You are in sifia pain grin grin
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by Lordkross(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
OP please stop telling Nigerians lie. I was there Yesterday. The VP came to promote his trader money scheme but failed to drop money so he got the unexpected...chants of PDP all over. I have videos to confirm my statement.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by Indispensable85(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Come 2023 Apc should just present Osinbajo for election. He will win in almost all the regions of this country. Pdp has no presidential material to rival him.
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by shugabasbn: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Awaiting president.
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by chiangwar: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
You lie checked out Niger state today.#BetterNigeriaWithAtiku2019 #TheRescurInMinna

Goziechi5:
I bet u PETER OBI can't gather this kind of crowd.

PMB and PYO

4+4=8
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by BrokenCock: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
Osinbajo is Nigeria's best ever vice president
u have spoken right bro... The only reason ama vote APC but Buhari come use oil stain the white.

PDP issa double no-no
See atiku
See obi
Two gentle yahoo boys! Kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
OSIBANJO IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA COME 2019
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by mechanics(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wow, APC all the way.
Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Aku2078:
All I see are empty empty spaces,and few hired zoos
Enemy of progress

Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
HimName:

jus nor lie.

You are in sifia pain grin grin

Re: Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja by Modarun(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2019
supportnija:

Igbo are the funniest tribe I never see in my life, the man Buhari got 198000 in the last election from the Eastern part of Nigeria but he won .

He won of course, but idiats forgot he won also won in Plateua, Benue, In Kano with Kwankwaso, Taraba and so on. But this time around all of these states have deserted him. Lol. Its not Igbos its reality.Buhari is a goner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement / Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina / Police Barracks In Port-Harcourt In Deplorable State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.