Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Inks 01 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inks 01 (443 Views)

Betrayed➡️➡️ Episode 01 / The Inner Gate (rising Bones) EP 01 / Inks 02 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inks 01 by derachokolate(m): 1:59am On Jan 09, 2019
"You know I love you right ?" 

That was her words before she left the house , I giggled like a kid who has just been breast-fed . well, I was actually breast-fed.

How I wish she didn't leave .

Let me tell you how I met her and who she is .

There was this Wednesday, Along Mary slessor, I was trekking to school , my account balance was red and the only thing humans are very good at is, managing .

That morning , I left the house on an empty stomach , I looked strong , but the breeze could carry me . My mom always told me "son , the stomach doesn't tell what it actually ate  "

I wore my fine hoodie . Blue . Favourite colour . Big and comfortable. Thanks to raining season .

You know, sometimes these seasons help us show off our beautiful clothes .

I was rushing , the cloud wasn't smiling , the heavens was actually going to cry again , what ever is the reason it keeps getting beaten .

When I reached Mary slessor round about, it started drizzling, I increased my walking space , hoping to catch up before it starts raining heavily .

Bad for me , before I could reach health tech , I got caught .

Immediately, a taxi stopped in front of me and someone stepped down .

Fine . Beautiful. Slim-thick. Beautifully fitted gown . Black skinned  . Oh God !.

"Hey , let's use my umbrella"... She said . Nice voice . Soothing .

" But you just alighted , so you aren't actually going my way " . I replied .

"I alighted because of you , I have seen you often in school , it's just bad that people we notice don't notice us , I decided to alight and walk with you to school, than watch the rain beat my crush " .. she stated .

I was actually wondering on how i didn't notice , I doubted myself for the second time that day .

" That was a nice shot. I like this generation. A girl can comfortably shoot her shots . We are actually improving and moving forward."

We laughed .

" I'm Chidera , good morning".. I did the introduction.

" I am Anastasia, please don't call me Ann,evrybody calls me that , I'd prefer you call me Stasia"

That was how we started talking , day to day , we would meet somewhere and walk to school together , we enjoyed each other's company , walked home together.

We were getting close , the connection getting stronger, everything was working just fine , we seemed like a couple already .

People would compliment how cute we looked together , we covered Facebook pages , we weren't dating .

Fast forward. Five months later .

We had this favorite spot in school , the tree beside the basketball court. Yes . There , in our free periods and free days , we always stayed there . Gist . Play. Kiss . Cuddle .

Looking for us wasn't hard .

That Tuesday . 10th July . I can remember everything vividly , she was putting on the same black gown , the gown she wore the day I fell in love with her .

At our favourite spot , after our classes , we were playing , when I interrupted , I put a serious face and asked her to be my girlfriend.

She said No at first then stood up, left , I felt terrible, I would have kept quite and enjoy the friendship , I bent my head , the tears dropped .

Just then some one was standing in front of me , raised me up and gave me a warm hug .

"Yes "

Define what a best day of someone's life could be . That was it .

Fast forward to today .

We are actually celebrating five years today , we decided to have an indoor celebration, we just finished from the house , when she left , I pleaded her to sleep over since it was already late . I know how bad her Street can be at night .

She was head bent , she was being scared of her dad , I couldn't do anything but to let her go .

It's just one hour before I  got a call saying she was rushed to the hospital, she was mistakenly shot.

I got to the hospital to meet my sunshine lifeless .

The same day that gave me light .

This same day gifted me darkness.

©Oracle.

1 Like

Re: Inks 01 by EvaJael(f): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2019
So op has made me come close to tears this morning.
It's a beautiful piece darling. Mention me when you write another one
Hugs and kizzes
Re: Inks 01 by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 09, 2019
wow nice story.. hope it's fiction
Re: Inks 01 by Ann2012(f): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2019
Touching embarassed
Re: Inks 01 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2019
Nice one and so touching
Re: Inks 01 by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2019
LightQueen:
Nice one and so touching
crycry
Re: Inks 01 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Many Escape Death As 'substandard' Scoreboard Of Newly-commissioned Stephen Kesh / Blog/Makeup / Christianity And Politics – Ogundele Taiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.