Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

My Experience Traveling To Malaysia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience Traveling To Malaysia (2338 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / My Experience Traveling From Anambra To Imo State Today / Saudi Paid 700 Million Dollars To Malaysia To Kill Shiites, They Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by educhigo: 3:56am On Jan 09, 2019
my experience traveling to malaysia,i was very disappointed on my arrival in malaysia airport when airport official started saying that anybody hold nigerian passport line up one side,i was thinking that we are all welcomed to enter malaysia,the next thing we hear is that we are not allow to enter malaysia because of nigerian passports.from the airport we are been deported back to nigerian..holding nigerian passport is 20/80 percent miracle to enter any countries in the world by nigerians����
Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by budaatum: 4:03am On Jan 09, 2019
Did you have a visa?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by Fela4ese: 4:06am On Jan 09, 2019
That's so sad,sorry about it tho
Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by educhigo: 4:18am On Jan 09, 2019
yes,i have valid documents,we are 10nigerians in number we all deported back to nigeria,every country recognize nigerians with bad image,but oneday our country goin to be better
Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by bestman09(m): 4:32am On Jan 09, 2019
Ok
Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by budaatum: 4:35am On Jan 09, 2019
educhigo:
yes,i have valid documents,we are 10nigerians in number we all deported back to nigeria,every country recognize nigerians with bad image,but oneday our country goin to be better
How did you get your visa please?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by helinues: 5:35am On Jan 09, 2019
educhigo:

my experience traveling to malaysia,i was very disappointed on my arrival in malaysia airport when airport official started saying that anybody hold nigerian passport line up one side,i was thinking that we are all welcomed to enter malaysia,the next thing we hear is that we are not allow to enter malaysia because of nigerian passports.from the airport we are been deported back to nigerian..holding nigerian passport is 20/80 percent miracle to enter any countries in the world by nigerians����

Though I agree with separations of Nigerians at most airports, but if you truly have a valid visa, they shouldn't have deported you unless if you do not have a reasonable reasons why you are visiting

@ op is this your first time of travelling outside Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by educhigo: 5:41am On Jan 09, 2019
through agent but i confirm the visa before departure,this is not my first time travel,i have been to other country before

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by afroniger: 5:45am On Jan 09, 2019
This is unfair. Why deport legit travelers with valid Visas?? I know some Nigerians are messing up the image of the country in Malaysia but that shouldn't be an excuse to maltreat other Nigerians.
Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by IbrahimDamola: 5:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Our yoruba people don scatter Nigeria image with Yahoo-yahoo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by helinues: 5:55am On Jan 09, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

When will you ever receive sense

This year

Next year

Or Never ?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by helinues: 5:59am On Jan 09, 2019
educhigo:
through agent but i confirm the visa before departure,this is not my first time travel,i have been to other country before

I have had this kinda of experience before not Malaysia though. We were separated from other foreigners. They gave us special treatments questioning how I got the visa and my purpose of visiting. 10 guys with fake visa with like 11 who couldn't backed themselves were deported .

That is almost half of Nigerians that arrived with my flight. May be your explanations are not convincing enough

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by CilicMarin: 6:01am On Jan 09, 2019
LIAR!

The guy did not travel to Anyhwhere...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by orion7: 6:05am On Jan 09, 2019
CilicMarin:
LIAR!

you wer with him weren't you ?

that's how you guys go a about saying the north east us as safe as heaven. but you refuse to go there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by helinues: 6:05am On Jan 09, 2019
CilicMarin:
LIAR!

Do you have a proof?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by Compliant(m): 6:30am On Jan 09, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by greatdreamer(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2019
Outside Nigeria we are treated as outcasts by our hosts. In Nigeria, we are treated as slaves by our guests. I weep for the next generation of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by Mrceragem: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Then hustle and get another country passport
Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2019
Drug carrying Biafran bastds have ruined our reputation

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by chiommy123(f): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2019
Then wats the way out of this embarrassment? Imagine his family and friends saying bye bye to him only to see him the next day

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by bazooka1: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2019
Nigerias image have been battered beyond repair. Thanks to 419, yahoo boys, drug smugglers and other criminal activities Nigerians are known for.
People praising yahoo boys, especially young people have no idea the costs and effects their criminal activities have on their future and the next generation of Nigerians.
Most buisnesses have blacklisted Nigerians. Online payment gateways such as PayPal don't accept Nigerians. Clickbank, Upwork, name it have blacklisted Nigerians.. Obviously, more will follow.
As a result, Nigerian youths can no longer key into these global expansion.
Imagine, the alienation the next generation of Nigerians will suffer if we are having it this bad already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by budaatum: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
bazooka1:
Nigerias image have been battered beyond repair. Thanks to 419, yahoo boys, drug smugglers and other criminal activities Nigerians are known for.
People praising yahoo boys, especially young people have no idea the costs and effects their criminal activities have on their future and the next generation of Nigerians.
Most buisnesses have blacklisted Nigerians. Online payment gateways such as PayPal don't accept Nigerians. Clickbank, Upwork, name it have blacklisted Nigerians.. Obviously, more will follow.
As a result, Nigerian youths can no longer key into these global expansion.
Imagine, the alienation the next generation of Nigerians will suffer if we are having it this bad already.
That's why corruption is worth fighting. Corruption of our morals. Or some bad apples will ruin us all.
Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by 7lives: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
helinues:

I have had this kinda of experience before not Malaysia though. We were separated from other foreigners. They gave us special treatments questioning how I got the visa and my purpose of visiting. 10 guys with fake visa with like 11 who couldn't backed themselves were deported .

That is almost half of Nigerians that arrived with my flight. May be your explanations are not convincing enough

10 gake visas?
O gidi gan o.
Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by Ghanaian(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hi Friends, we rise by lifting others, I'm here to help you on Approval of upwork Account
Tips to setup upwork profile and get approved immediately
Creating of upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.
Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks
Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by 7lives: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
budaatum:

That's why corruption is worth fighting. Corruption of our morals. Or some bad apples will ruin us all.

You dey mind them, give them a foreign job, yawa.
Employ them in Nigeria here, wahala.
Borrow them money, oyo.
Help them to secure a job or a loan, just make sure you are not their guarantor.
Don't send them with money to your relatives, or kiss your money bye.
Don't sell to them on credit, that one na bad debt.
Awon werey.
Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

This getting stale nwoke m

Be reasonable for once.

Trash.
Re: My Experience Traveling To Malaysia by Babanah: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Possession of a valid visas does not guarantee automatic entry into a country.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Abba Kyari's Corrupt Practices -----saharareporters / Forget The Pretence, APC Will Swim And Sink On Tinubu / We Cancelled Davido Live In Concert In Lagos- Adeyinka Grandson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.