Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

“lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona (18380 Views)

Did You Know Diego Maradona Is A Religion In Argentina? / OMG! REVEALED!!! People Actually Worship Diego Maradona In Argentina / Diego Perotti Puts His Finger In El Sharaawy's Ass After Goal Vs Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by emerged01(m): 6:02am On Jan 09, 2019
It is not jealousy,it is love. It is painful when people you love fail you. Just because he was expecting much from him but Messi couldn't deliver.

1 Like

Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by ofiko123(m): 6:04am On Jan 09, 2019
I reserve my comment...
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by Awoo88: 6:11am On Jan 09, 2019
cosmatika:
I don't know why failures don't like others to succeed. Take Bihari forsampu.
Imagine Maradona that killed his career with drugs bad mouthing Messing.
Anyway, God will always frustrate the plans of the wicked ones like bihari �
Hope you are not calling Maradona a failure??
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by sneak3(m): 6:16am On Jan 09, 2019
Marsdonna and talking trash is like ant and sugar
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 09, 2019
cosmatika:
I don't know why failures don't like others to succeed. Take Bihari forsampu.
Imagine Maradona that killed his career with drugs bad mouthing Messing.
Anyway, God will always frustrate the plans of the wicked ones like bihari �
i agree with you on tje drug issue but on failure, I beg to differ. I watched maradona growing up as a kid in the 80s on our black and white television in those days. He's one of the world best, maybe second to my fellow blackskinned world legend, Pele. Ha! Maradona is it bro, both at his club and national team.
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by israelmao(m): 6:20am On Jan 09, 2019
I have never seen a leader that did well or lasted long on hard drug and this is Maradona,the drug addict.
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by zomby(m): 6:23am On Jan 09, 2019
Not sure why Maradona is having mouth diarrhea. It is always a good idea to properly cleanup your @@s before calling out the next man that smells like sh1t

This is the same Maradona that was given great opportunities many times, but only screwed them up either with drug addiction or by being simply stup1d.

Even if Messi’s standard of leadership doesn’t meet a few folks expectations, he still has time to make adjustments.
Someone needs to inform Maradona that If one is not a drug addict there is plenty of hope.

Maradona can go and hung an active electric transformers
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by zomby(m): 6:24am On Jan 09, 2019
zomby:
Not sure why Maradona is having mouth diarrhea. It is always a good idea to properly cleanup your @@s before calling out the next man that smells like sh1t

This is the same Maradona that was given great opportunities many times, but only screwed them up either with drug addiction or by being simply stup1d.

Even if Messi’s standard of leadership doesn’t meet a few folks expectations, he still has time to make adjustments.
Someone needs to inform Maradona that If one is not a drug addict there is plenty of hope.

Maradona can go and hung an active electric transformers

Maradona may be taking drugs again
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by oluwasegun007(m): 6:26am On Jan 09, 2019
He's scared Messi would clean his name from Argentina football history...

Don't worry we Nigerians will remember you for showing us the middle finger during the world Cup.
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by kumakunta: 6:40am On Jan 09, 2019
I am a Barcelona and Messi fan and I agree with Maradona for the first time . Take away nothing from Messi’s greatness and natural footballing instinct. Messi hasn’t shown to be a good leader of football both for club and country . It was evident in barcelona’s Champions league eviction last year and more obviously Messi’s leadership output at last World Cup .
Well it could be down to his quiet attitude .

4 Likes

Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by Goalnaldo(m): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2019
I have never seen Pele or zinedine criticize their country men like this maniac. He's probably jealous of Messi's reputation. He's always spewing thrash for people to remember he still exist. Argentina version of toke makinwa.
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by Ogaemmy: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Meanwhile, watch the glorious and historic moment at CAFAWARDS last night, see MO SALAH dancing on stage and everything other thing you probably missed below. Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe to the Channel for more interesting videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qZJgowjPLs
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by adeniyi3971(m): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2019
Diego Marradona continues to show us how unintelligent he is. What makes one a leader? if you did excel that much as a “Leader” why were you always on Drugs -- I guess you were leading by example!!.

He's still angry at the fact that Messi is displaying unequaled talent without using drugs! Go back to your cartel business old man.
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by Kingwalker34(m): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2019
Jealousy simple
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by logon599: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2019
I really can't trace the origin of Maradona's beef with Messi tbh. Why the constant beef

Cheap professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by cenaman(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2019
Josephjnr:
Really? In 2baba's voice " if no body talks about you........................."
then you are nobody....

1 Like

Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by Yankiss(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2019
17Ebiscoo:
Argentina Legend Diego Maradona has slammed Barcelona star Lionel Messi saying he will never be a leader at Camp Nou or Argentina.

Lionel Messi is widely regarded as one of the best players in the world of football.

The 31-year-old has scored over 600 goals for both club and country and is a five time Ballon D’Or winner.

However, Maradona regarded also as a football great, has aimed a dig at his compatriot yet again.

“I love him with all my heart, he is a phenomenon, but they want to make hima leader, and he will never be a leader,” he said.

“He will always stay in his sporting, family and football world.”

MySportDab report Messi has been captain of the national team for years but has not managed to lead his team to World Cup or Copa America glory, losing three finals in the process.

The Argentine has won countless honours for Barca, including four Champions Leagues and nine La Liga titles.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/09/lionel-messi-will-never-leader-life-diego-maradona/
I can now confirm that Diego Amando Maradona is so jealous and afraid of being eclipsed by Lionel Messi. His preoccupation with the five-time ballon d'or winner is so irritating. His is never positive about Messi. There is always ground for unfair criticism. shocked

1 Like

Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by kenechukwuori(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2019
Why is it paining you somuch? Bad Belle, Messi the greatest of all time!
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by hokafor(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2019
They should send this man back to rehab
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2019
kumakunta:
I am a Barcelona and Messi fan and I agree with Maradona for the first time . Take away nothing from Messi’s greatness and natural footballing instinct. Messi hasn’t shown to be a good leader of football both for club and country . It was evident in barcelona’s Champions league eviction last year and more obviously Messi’s leadership output at last World Cup .
Well it could be down to his quiet attitude .

The only sane comment so far on this thread.

Messi is one of the football GOATs however his leadership skill is subpar and that is something that will never change due to his quiet attitude.

A leader must be vocal and animated. He must be the one g8ving the rallying cry in t9ugh times bus Messi does not deliver in these regards.

Cheers.
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by AfricanMagic(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2019
17Ebiscoo:
Argentina Legend Diego Maradona has slammed Barcelona star Lionel Messi saying he will never be a leader at Camp Nou or Argentina.

Lionel Messi is widely regarded as one of the best players in the world of football.

The 31-year-old has scored over 600 goals for both club and country and is a five time Ballon D’Or winner.

However, Maradona regarded also as a football great, has aimed a dig at his compatriot yet again.

“I love him with all my heart, he is a phenomenon, but they want to make hima leader, and he will never be a leader,” he said.

“He will always stay in his sporting, family and football world.”

MySportDab report Messi has been captain of the national team for years but has not managed to lead his team to World Cup or Copa America glory, losing three finals in the process.

The Argentine has won countless honours for Barca, including four Champions Leagues and nine La Liga titles.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/09/lionel-messi-will-never-leader-life-diego-maradona/
just sick n tired of this Maradona sef, Messi has surpassed him big time, he should just stop dis nonsense na, na because of Oldman we dey respect Maradona oo, I no see anything out of d ordinary about him.
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by alklas(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2019
dona let him b na
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by NJsimpleboi(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2019
I don't think Maradona lied tho!..... Messi is one of the world's great but I don't think he's got good leadership skills. Not everyone can lead, no matter their achievements. Look at the likes of puyol , Ramos, Gerard, and so on. Messi doesn't posses D mind, dese guys defend did teammates whether right or wrong. Last champions league final, Ramos risked getting a red card for the tackle against MO Salah. He was causing to much problems for the team and had to be removed, and D captain came thru. Am not supporting Ramos's actions, but it had to be done.
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by NJsimpleboi(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2019
I don't think Maradona lied tho!..... Messi is one of the world's great but I don't think he's got good leadership skills. Not everyone can lead, no matter their achievements. Look at the likes of puyol , Ramos, Gerard, and so on. Messi doesn't posses D mind, dese guys defend did teammates whether right or wrong. Last champions league final, Ramos risked getting a red card for the tackle against MO Salah. He was causing to much problems for the team and had to be removed, and D captain came thru. Am not supporting Ramos's actions, but it had to be done.

1 Like

Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by NJsimpleboi(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2019
He has never stood up for a fellow player b4....look at Ramos and puyol, pique, pepe dese guys are most times red carded because dey fought for a teammate who was wrongly tackled.... Even Ronaldo does it at times too.... The Guy in question has barely been carded, he's so quiet, he can't lead being quiet.... Dat doesn't take anything from him being one of the world's greatest tho
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by NJsimpleboi(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Dats y most people like Ronaldo more..... His Sportsmanship is unmatched.... He captained Portugal to euro final and won it, even wen he was sidelined, he didn't sit down, he was encouraging his teammates to grab D victory and dey did.... That's a leader....dat same euro, dey had a match b4 D final where Moutinho was to take D last penalty, he ran and wouldn't take it. Ronaldo again displayed good leadership skills there and urged him to take it. He did and dey got into D finals.
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by Yungbliss(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Drugs why?
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by coolie1: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2019
damola1:

Na only messi be 11 players?
bro understand. football before you come to a football post
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by coolie1: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2019
oluwasegun007:
He's scared Messi would clean his name from Argentina football history...

Don't worry we Nigerians will remember you for showing us the middle finger during the world Cup.
you are a child don't comment here again
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by cosmatika(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2019
Awoo88:

Hope you are not calling Maradona a failure??
Not as a footballer, but a leader
Re: “lionel Messi Will Never Be A Leader In His Life” – Diego Maradona by oluwasegun007(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2019
coolie1:
you are a child don't comment here again

Sincere apologise austrlopithecus Africans...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nottingham Forest Vs Arsenal FA Cup (1 - 0) On 9th January 2022 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur : EFL Cup (1 - 0) On 25th April 2021 / Tottenham Sacks Andre Villas-Boas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.