Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ben Bruce Speaks On Dino Melaye ‘faking’ Illness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Speaks On Dino Melaye ‘faking’ Illness (631 Views)

Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Speaks On Dino Melaye ‘faking’ Illness by Landy101(m): 5:01am On Jan 09, 2019
Senator representing Bayelsa East district, Ben Bruce, has urged the police to invite a third party to ascertain the true state of Senator Dino an objective third party to examine the suspect.

Melaye was arrested last FridMelaye’s health instead of assuming that the senator was faking being sick.

According to Bruce, the police were being a judge in their own cause by simply alleging that the Kogi West senator was faking his ailment, instead of callingay after he willingly surrendered to police after an 8-day siege on his residence in Abuja.

The Senator reportedly collapsed on the floor upon unlocking the door of his house to meet police.

Police had taken the lawmaker to a police clinic and informed Nigerians via tweet on their Twitter handle, that Melaye, was stable and that nothing was wrong with his health.

Ben Bruce, however, reacted by tweeting that the police should do an objective examination on Melaye’s health rather than assume he was faking it

He wrote: “Rather than the police being the judge and jury in their own case with Dino Melaye, why don’t we get an objective third party medical examiner to examine Dino to determine whether he is really ill or faking as the Police allege?”
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks On Dino Melaye ‘faking’ Illness by SultanYoung: 6:22am On Jan 09, 2019
No peace for the wicked

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks On Dino Melaye ‘faking’ Illness by braveboy64(m): 6:23am On Jan 09, 2019
Sai Baba 2019
Dino is now deaf and dumb
Get well soon to see Buhari Victory
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks On Dino Melaye ‘faking’ Illness by NobleAngell(f): 6:23am On Jan 09, 2019
This man has been trying to make common sense for years now, but still no head way. Didn't the doctors already check Dino? Didn't They run series of test which came out negative?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Speaks On Dino Melaye ‘faking’ Illness by danot1030: 6:45am On Jan 09, 2019
An objective medical examiner that pdp will compromise before he see Dino, mbanu...

Until Dino enters the grave and duely cover with sounds and waiting for three months to be sure he doesn't show up again i don't believe Dino.

Don't blame me, Dino drama is beyond what i predict.
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks On Dino Melaye ‘faking’ Illness by Hector09(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2019
Nigeria police behaving like political thug
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks On Dino Melaye ‘faking’ Illness by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2019
TELL BUHARI AND HIS SLAVE IGP, IF DINO MISTAKENLY DIE IN POLICE CUSTODY, NIGERIANS SHOULD GET READY FOR WAR
Re: Ben Bruce Speaks On Dino Melaye ‘faking’ Illness by seanfer(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2019
I’m sure this Albino Twitter Senator did not have anybody in his family or circle of friends to advice me to stop making unfounded allegations in public...

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: My Children Don't Own A Car N I'm Not In Vice-presidential Race For $ / See Why PDP Is Better Than APC In Terms Of Administration / RIVERS APC: Supreme Court Confirms Judgment Of Lower Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.