Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

PDP Goes To America Without Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Goes To America Without Atiku (27464 Views)

PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu / BREAKING!! PDP Storms America Without Atiku Abubakar (See Why) / VP Slot: PDP Goes To South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by elitejosef: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Even if they tour the world without Atiku, AtikuObi is all that matters right now
I stand with Ise2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by shachris02: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2019
okay
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by BlueRayDick: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Funny enough He owns a university called : American University of Nigeria grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by cheaperstores: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2019
helinues:
What would Obi tell people if they asked of Atiku?

His visa was denied? A whole presidential candidates of the most populous country in Africa..

To confirm why Atiku can never go to Usa

Www.senate.gov

Type Atiku Abubakar and see the results

Ex-Gambia leader also denied. Should heaven fall?
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by ORIENTATION101: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2019
Atiku and america re two parralel lines that cannot meet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Naruto87(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2019
matrix199:
When has the United States become "AnteNatal Clinic" to attend before becoming the president of your country?

Did Buhari go to America prior to 2015 election?

Americans are not Nigerians to decide for Nigeria. Nigerians will decide for Nigeria who will preside over her.

If Atiku truly has a case to answer, why hasn't the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation(F.B.I) collaborated with the Interpol in Nigeria and the EFFC in arresting and extraditing him to where he has the case to answer? Isn't that not how it should be done?

The man is as free as a bird. If the U.S won't grant him a visa due to their allegation of embezzlement or fraud, then Russia or China will grant him and discuss bilateral relations with him when he oust the incumbent president.
He has been granted a visa. Check your facts and in the aspect of international relations every country needs America.

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Ziggylady(f): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2019
Buhari is now where to be found,Professor Trader-Moni has been the one hawking different APC scam from place to place in the name of campaign even standing on chairs in some cases so why must Atiku go to the US?

Peter Obi in the US is very okay.
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by IamPatriotic(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2019
orion7:
buhari should debate. first.

the debate will be epic. grin

Buhari with debate if the venue for the debate is Washington DC and CNN anchors it. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by McTobe(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2019
What is all these nonsense about Atiku & USA. How many US President seek acknowledgement from Nigeria for their candidature. Lets do away with all these backward, neocolonial sentiments. We are a soverign nation for goodness sake.
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Oneperson9: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2019
helinues:
What would Obi tell people if they asked of Atiku?

His visa was denied? A whole presidential candidates of the most populous country in Africa..

To confirm why Atiku can never go to Usa

Www.senate.gov

Type Atiku Abubakar and see the results

Mumu so Atiku should visit America and forgot Debate he has on 19. If he no attend debate Na your type go still talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by la1(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2019
This US Trip is Ill advised, these foreign speaking gigs will not add any votes where it matters,. Reno has packaged these outings and the candidate should know it would draw attention to his absence more than help his campaign... Why can't they think? He already did Chatham House,what will this one add?

#faileddubaistrategy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by mohims(m): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2019
Atiku is scared of travelling to the US because Donald Trump will surely get him arrested. Atiku why are you so corrupt? Look at what you have done to thy self

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by zlantanfan: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Funny enough He owns a university called : American University of Nigeria grin
His pigs would say America doesn't matter but the thief has been so obsessed with America for ages, got a house their for permanent stay and also affiliated a university to them just to be pitied by them.

See still say e no send America

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Dee60: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74588505:
IT IS FINISHED FOR PDP PATAPATA
wink cheesy grin grin cheesy wink cheesy grin wink cheesy
We have nothing more to say........ cheesy

Banned or Wanted?
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by OmonoWrites: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2019
I still wonder why why we are so myopic in our reasoning,the president that has visited the us,what has he being able to achieve these past years?
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by zlantanfan: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Oneperson9:

Mumu so Atiku should visit America and forgot Debate he has on 19. If he no attend debate Na your type go still talk rubbish
let him forget debate and go to America after all he has been debating since bc on his serial failed quest but haven't put to rest the biggest scandal on his political career for ages
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by shegra58: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2019
orion7:
so buhari is not mentally sound to debate ?
So Atiku is not politically sound to go to USA? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by orion7: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2019
shegra58:
So Atiku is not politically sound to go to USA? grin grin
no atiku is a thief. He can go

is buhari too dull to lead ? grin
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by zlantanfan: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2019
OmonoWrites:
I still wonder why why we are so myopic in our reasoning,the president that has visited the us,what has he being able to achieve these past years?

you are the myopic one here, Donald Trump is currently under scrutiny and investigation over his dealing with Russia as a private citizen committed in Russia which isn't about stealing America money not to talk of corruption scandal that atiku penetrated in government which has seen American citizens jailed.

It not about going to America but about the corruption case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Tareq1105: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2019
matrix199:
When has the United States become "AnteNatal Clinic" to attend before becoming the president of your country?

Americans are not Nigerians to decide for Nigeria. Nigerians will decide for Nigeria who will preside over her.

If Atiku truly has a case to answer, why hasn't the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation(F.B.I) collaborated with the Interpol in Nigeria and the EFFC in arresting and extraditing him to where he has the case to answer? Isn't that not how it should be done?

The man is as free as a bird. If the U.S won't grant him a visa due to their allegation of embezzlement or fraud, then Russia or China will grant him and discuss bilateral relations with him when he oust the incumbent president.

You must be an Atikulooooter.

Even me, a civil servant without property in US and just small money in my Dollar account, was issued Entry Visa to US last year and it was my first attempt.

What would be the reason for denying powerful Atikuloooter, with all his properties and wife, Jennifer in that country if not a financial crime?

Festus Keyamo allegations appear to be true afterall.

Now he can't honour invitation to US, he's sending Obi.

I thought Atiku would help put this matter to rest by visiting the US but it's obvious now that Atiku has a case hanging out there against him there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by mohims(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2019
matrix199:

Well you don't seem to know much.about his indictment. A serving American senator who was indicted with Atiku is serving a 16 years sentence in Prison. This election has already been concluded. There's no vacancy in Aso villa for looters like him

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Toks2008(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2019
kahal29:
Without the company of Atiku Abubakar, its presidential candidate, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP will next week in Washington, DC, advertise its programme and share insights on the future of US- Nigeria relations.

Taking the centre-stage instead is Atiku’s running mate, Peter Gregory Obi, according to an online report.

Mr. Obi will be a guest at the Center For Strategic & International Studies, CSIS to discuss the PDP’s economic and security objectives, as well as his views on the future of U.S.-Nigeria relations.

The event is scheduled for Tuesday, January 15, 2019.

Established in Washington, D.C., over 50 years ago, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) is a bipartisan, nonprofit policy research organisation dedicated to providing strategic insights and policy solutions to help decisionmakers chart a course toward a better world.

Atiku’s avoidance of the event further confirmed suspicion that he has a case to answer in the United States. Recently, the spokesman of the Buhari campaign, senior lawyer Festus Keyamo said Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has a sealed indictment waiting for him in the US. “The day he visits the US, not as a candidate in an election, he will face charges.”

https://leadership.ng/2019/01/08/pdp-goes-to-america-without-atiku/

This is so so so hameful..how i wish OBI is the main flag bearer of PDP..i will vote for him with all my fingers BUT ATIKU IS NEVER EVER AN OPTION.

Let Buhari clears PDP Mess for the next 4years and then let Obi come out for pdp and lets see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by zlantanfan: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2019
McTobe:
What is all these nonsense about Atiku & USA. How many US President seek acknowledgement from Nigeria for their candidature. Lets do away with all these backward, neocolonial sentiments. We are a soverign nation for goodness sake.
Donald Trump is currently under scrutiny and investigation over his dealing with Russia as a private citizen committed in Russia which isn't about stealing America money not to talk of corruption scandal that atiku penetrated in government which has seen American citizens jailed.

It not about going to America but about the corruption case
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Ovitan244: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2019
roundman:
someone will represent him if he cannot make it there...abi nor be person dey go represent Atiku for American so?

Why will he NOT make it. Is Taken place in Nigeria. He has time to fly to many country to attend conference that has not impact in Nigeria.

You people are the PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY.
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Toks2008(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Tareq1105:

You must be an Atikulooooter.

Even me, a civil servant without property in US and just small money in my Dollar account, was issued Entry Visa to US last year and it was my first attempt.

What would be the reason for denying powerful Atikuloooter, with all his properties and wife, Jennifer in that country if not a financial crime?

Festus Keyamo allegations appear to be true afterall.

Now he can't honour invitation to US, he's sending Obi.

I thought Atiku would help put this matter to rest by visiting the US but it's obvious now that Atiku has a case hanging out there against him there.

VERY VERY SHAMEFUL and degrading for NIgeria and Nigerians
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by DMerciful(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Read about diplomatic immunity and cure your ignorance
iammo:
lipsrsealed

a president that would be unable to visit US to negotiate for military hardwares, crude oil sales or PPP arrangement with General electric on rails and power plant, because of greed and corruption.

atleast online commuinity still conduct business with Nigerians, amid great mistrust. imagine sealing our faith with a president with corruption case in US. CNN, BBC, Aljazera and other foreign media would finish our already battered image
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Cluv: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2019
Atiku should prove the opposition wrong by leading pod c team to us
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by mohims(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2019
seanfer:

From your comment you said It is not necessary for Atiku to go to America.... My question is then why is Obi going there if truly it is not necessary?
Good question. Abeg chop knuckle jare. Washere omo
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by shegra58: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2019
orion7:
no atiku is a thief. He can go

is buhari too dull to lead ? grin
if Buhari is too dull as you think he won't be president in the first place!! cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Boyooosa(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2019
Still, they want to die of seeing buhari in their presidential debate that is useless to Nigerians.
Who debate help?
As for me, us trip would have scored him a great political point most esp this season but unfortunately for him, he refuted and I know its due to one of these two reasons or both:
1, no valid docs or
2, fearful of taking the risk of having issues with us govt. It's reseanable anyway, he can't afford to be like his foolish partner-in-crime that is languishing in a prison-like hospital.

He can never have a 'more' important schedule, never!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters : See What They Have Done To Us ! / Nollywood Actors At Buhari Campaingn Rally In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.