Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

PDP Goes To America Without Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Goes To America Without Atiku (27465 Views)

PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu / BREAKING!! PDP Storms America Without Atiku Abubakar (See Why) / VP Slot: PDP Goes To South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Toks2008(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2019
DMerciful:
Read about diplomatic immunity and cure your ignorance

Yes we know if he becomes the president he cant be prosecuted anywhere in the world but that is not the point...the world will not take us serious and may never have any viable dealing with us whilst he remains president.

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Kobicove(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2019
CilicMarin:
A fugitive as Nigerian President?

God Forbid!

God forbid times 1000

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by mohims(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Cluv:
Atiku should prove the opposition wrong by leading pod c team to us
Atiku no go fit try am. Na 50yrs imprisonment set wait for am there. The man get A1 for looting

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by DMerciful(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Even Americans accused Trump of fraud and evading tax before the US elections. Did that stop US from voting Trump as president? Yeye dey smell
Toks2008:

Yes we know if he becomes the president he cant be prosecuted anywhere in the world but that is not the point.
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by jrusky(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2019
helinues:
What would Obi tell people if they asked of Atiku?

His visa was denied? A whole presidential candidates of the most populous country in Africa..

To confirm why Atiku can never go to Usa

Www.senate.gov

Type Atiku Abubakar and see the results

What is really surprising me in people like you is you easily forget history and attached unecessary meaning to meaningless issue. During Ghaddaffi time was he allowed to visit the US due to his involvement in Lockerbie terrorist attack? Did he care about it? NO same US and other allies later gave him a passage. Pls is their any record in history that Saddam Hussein ever visited US? No. yet he ruled for decades. Bro I'm not supporting looting at all but I'm not taken this blabla going to America shit big deal Nigeria is not America Annex for goodness sake.

Only what you apc has to campaign with is Atiku should go to America pls is that what a campaign should look like of is that a campaign or foolishness and by the way what the hell is America to any other nation politics to determine who win or who loose. This is why I love Arab nation because most of their leaders don't buy America bloody crap.

You fools campaign should be home base campaign not f u c k I n g America bullshit. If Atiku has a case to answer in Nigeria then you are talking not to be talking like a fool glorifying one nonsense country who don't care about Nigeria.

Use your brain.

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2019
mohims:

Atiku no go fit try am. Na 50yrs imprisonment set wait for am there. The man get A1 for looting

Don't go and look for work. angry
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2019
DMerciful:
Even Americans accused Trump of fraud and evading tax before the US elections. Did that stop US from voting Trump as president? Yeye dey smell

Are you for real? how can you juxtapose tax evasion to the magnitude of corruption Atiku is indicted for?
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by orion7: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2019
shegra58:
if Buhari is too dull as you think he won't be president in the first place!! cheesy cheesy
then y us he running from debate since he is not dull
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by mohims(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2019
cheaperstores:

Ex-Gambia leader also denied. Should heaven fall?
Are you indirectly admitting that Atiku is a thief?
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by DMerciful(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2019
Go and sit down! Trump was accused of abusing women, evading tax, working with the Russians yet they voted him and you want America to decide who becomes Nigeria president! Did Nigeria decided who became US president? Inferiority complex!
Toks2008:

Are you for real? how can you juxtapose tax evasion to the magnitude of corruption Atiku is indicted for?
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by mohims(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2019
Atiku:

Don't go and look for work. angry
I am gainfully employed otondo. Did I tell you I am looking for work? Omo jati jati. Eron oko
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Wahala90: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2019
If Buhari will debate, Atiku will go to the US. Buhari traveled so much but earned himself the lifeless status and Nigeria the headquarters of poverty.
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by edibobo: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2019
Obi can do all the jobs meant for Buhari, Osinbajo and Atiku combined
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by mohims(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2019
DMerciful:
Go and sit down! Trump was accused of abusing women, evading tax, working with the Russians yet they voted him and you want America to decide who becomes Nigeria president! Did Nigeria decided who became US president? Inferiority complex!
Don't mind the dullard. Atiku and his supporters are all thieves
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by shegra58: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2019
orion7:
then y us he running from debate since he is not dull
Jonathan and Obasanjo also did may be they are also dull as well
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2019
matrix199:
When has the United States become "AnteNatal Clinic" to attend before becoming the president of your country?

Did Buhari go to America prior to 2015 election?

Americans are not Nigerians to decide for Nigeria. Nigerians will decide for Nigeria who will preside over her.

If Atiku truly has a case to answer, why hasn't the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation(F.B.I) collaborated with the Interpol in Nigeria and the EFFC in arresting and extraditing him to where he has the case to answer? Isn't that not how it should be done?

The man is as free as a bird. If the U.S won't grant him a visa due to their allegation of embezzlement or fraud, then Russia or China will grant him and discuss bilateral relations with him when he oust the incumbent president.

I Dont Support Either Atiku Or Buhari But Am Ashamed Of What U Said Here. If Truly He Is Innocent Of The International Allegation, Let Him Just Go There And Prove It Wrong

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by orion7: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2019
Toks2008:

lol. see this 1 oya tell me 2 things atiku did against nigeria.
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by zabuur: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2019
For those claiming Atiku can preside over Nigeria without going to US. What you have failed to understaand is that there are many things attached to his inability to travel to US.

1. America and some of its allies might end up stop transacting with Nigeria or Investing in Nigeria. Where do we sell our oil to?
2. Some of American allies too might be dependent on America's decision to grant him entries into their countries.
3. Atiku will be too restricted to negotiate any international deal.
4. Imagine what the whole world thinks of Nigeria, we have a president that cant visit a country because of corruption case.

Yorubas have an adage "igbe tintin leti abo obe, ti gbe ba kuro nibe, se okan kuro ni" Meaning "a very tiny poo on the tip of a plate of soup, if you remove the tiny poo, will it leave your mind while eating"

Even if we do not need him to travel to America, at least lets know that its not because he has issues there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by orion7: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2019
shegra58:
Jonathan and Obasanjo also did may be they are also dull as well
presidential debate was not a culture then.

now it is. buhari should come and explain what he means by next level.
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2019
With all these Atiku issues it looks like no one else can dethrone the dullard Buhari. Nigeria is in soup, take cover. I repeat Nigeria is in soup take cover.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Mitchewww(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2019
Our constitution should be amended.

If you can't travel to USA, you cannot be our President.

Haba!!!!! How did we reach here?

I maintain my assertion that majority of Nigerians are under mental slavery.

Sane people in Nigeria with above average IQ are in minority.. Very very minority.
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by McTobe(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2019
zlantanfan:
Donald Trump is under scrutiny and investigation over his dealing with Russia as a private citizen committed in Russia which isn't about stealing America money not to talk of corruption scandal that atiku penetrated in government which has seen American citizens jailed.

It not about going to America but about the corruption case
No one knows about Extradition or any other diplomatic channel to deal with matters of this nature than US of A. If they have enough evidence on him why have they not issued Extradition warrant or order for Atiku, knowing fully well that the present regime will only be too glad to comply
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Toks2008(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2019
orion7:
lol. see this 1 oya tell me 2 things atiku did against nigeria.

You still dont see the negative impact this will have for a nation like Nigeria if the International body sees our head of state as a corrupt person..no country will take us serious and it is very baffling that you are stil asking me what he did against Nigeria..the billions of dollars squandered on the power sector that still puts Nigeria in Darkness today was done under him as the chairman of the privatization scheme...this single act is enough to send the red flag.

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Toks2008(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2019
zlantanfan:
Donald Trump is currently under scrutiny and investigation over his dealing with Russia as a private citizen committed in Russia which isn't about stealing America money not to talk of corruption scandal that atiku penetrated in government which has seen American citizens jailed.

It not about going to America but about the corruption case

Please read your very own post again...UNDER SCRUTINY meaning not yet confirmed..but in Atiku's case,it is very well confirmed that he is OLE,BARAWO as in confirmed fraudster so please stop comparing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by shegra58: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2019
orion7:
presidential debate was not a culture then.

now it is. buhari should come and explain what he means by next level.

boycotting Presidential debate is culture in Nigeria....Can you tell me where it is written that Debate is a culture in Nigeria Law?
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2019
matrix199:
When has the United States become "AnteNatal Clinic" to attend before becoming the president of your country?

Did Buhari go to America prior to 2015 election?

Americans are not Nigerians to decide for Nigeria. Nigerians will decide for Nigeria who will preside over her.

If Atiku truly has a case to answer, why hasn't the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation(F.B.I) collaborated with the Interpol in Nigeria and the EFFC in arresting and extraditing him to where he has the case to answer? Isn't that not how it should be done?

The man is as free as a bird. If the U.S won't grant him a visa due to their allegation of embezzlement or fraud, then Russia or China will grant him and discuss bilateral relations with him when he oust the incumbent president.

i believe visiting america is not a prequisite, visit america use in these campaign context is just to prove a point " atiku is a thief ,atiku himself is corrupt not is friends ,wife aide , political sons
however if america is so irrelevant or no effect why is pdp visiting america a country that is witch hunting & violating atiku's right. grin
does it even make sense to you that pdp can go ahead to seek US support but when atiku wins he forms a bilateral r/ship with russia & china .... why not just ignore america from onset , seek russia & china support for elections.
IF you donnt know atiku cannot be extradice upon diplomatic agreement. thanks to nigeria govt ... but america stance remains keep foreign corruption ( i.e atiku) out of US grin
As much as many could av vote out buhari pdp gave us absolutely no choice .. buhari don win

3 Likes

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by zlantanfan: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2019
McTobe:
No one knows about Extradition or any other diplomatic channel to deal with matters of this nature than US of A. If they have enough evidence on him why have they not issued Extradition warrant or order for Atiku, knowing fully well that the present regime will only be too glad to comply
The rules for extradition quite differs if it was terrorism, national security, or severe act against the us state his extradition would be been done or they even invade like in Bin Laden.

It is a corruption case that has seen it's own lawmaker jailed within its territory whenever the Chief mastermind comes within the USA territory he goes in for it.

Corruption cases works like spies cases in USA they don't ask for spy extradition but picks him to court once within their territory.

Atikus court case outcome is as good as confirmed on the outcome previously melted to his junior accompliance

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2019
mohims:

I am gainfully employed otondo. Did I tell you I am looking for work? Omo jati jati. Eron oko

Liar liar! Skeleton on fire.
Better vote for me.
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by yemiyemi: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2019
Ageed, but the venue will be US...Hope Atikulooted will not be hidding anymore.. grin grin grin
orion7:
buhari should debate. first.

the debate will be epic. grin

1 Share

Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by lexy2014: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2019
zabuur:
For those claiming Atiku can preside over Nigeria without going to US. What you have failed to understaand is that there are many things attached to his inability to travel to US.

1. America and some of its allies might end up stop transacting with Nigeria or Investing in Nigeria. Where do we sell our oil to?
2. Some of American allies too might be dependent on America's decision to grant him entries into their countries.
4. Imagine what the whole world thinks of Nigeria, we have a president that cant visit a country because of corruption case.

Yorubas have an adage "igbe tintin leti abo obe, ti gbe ba kuro nibe, se okan kuro ni" Meaning "a very tiny poo on the tip of a plate of soup, if you remove the tiny poo, will it leave your mind while eating"

Even if we do not need him to travel to America, at least lets know that its not because he has issues there.

zabuur:

1. Can u pls give me instances where America & some of its allies stopped transacting business with a country or investing in it because its leader was accused of corruption?

2. Pls give examples of American allies that were reluctant to grant a country's president entry because he was accused of corruption by america.

3. Can u give any instance of any president who was restricted to negotiate trade deals cos America accused d president of corruption?

4. What has Nigeria gained from d whole world ever since we had presidents who have been visiting other countries?
Re: PDP Goes To America Without Atiku by chris31(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2019
Black man & inferiority complex let Trump visit Nigeria na
Is Atiku contesting for US president or Nigerian president?
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari / Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification / DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.