Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Funke Akindele's Husband Reveals He Had A Dream That He Will Get Married To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Husband Reveals He Had A Dream That He Will Get Married To Her (254 Views)

Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello / Funke Akindele’s Husband, JJC Skillz Buys Toyota Prado After Wife Got Lexus SUV / Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Husband Reveals He Had A Dream That He Will Get Married To Her by Skyworld1990: 6:12am On Jan 09, 2019
JJC Skillz said he approached Akindele in 2012 after he had a dream that he would get married to the actress.He wrote:
“I have to testify. God is great. I had a dream one night around Christmas 2012 that I will be married to Funke Aakindele and believing in the mighty God I trust, I approached and she didn’t believe me.
“A week of romance ended, we broke up and I wrote a song to send a message of what is to come.

(1) (Reply)

#DEFENDYOURVOTE: I Am Not A Party Man But I Will Be Supporting Atiku – Davido / DO U AGREE? Top 5 Songs To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With Your Love. / New Song Alert! Mercychiwo Releases A Mega Jam. Reggae Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.