Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,269 members, 7,860,627 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

#DEFENDYOURVOTE: I Am Not A Party Man But I Will Be Supporting Atiku – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #DEFENDYOURVOTE: I Am Not A Party Man But I Will Be Supporting Atiku – Davido (255 Views)

Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" / I Am Not A Party Man - Davido Says As He Rock Pdp Campaign Cloth / Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#DEFENDYOURVOTE: I Am Not A Party Man But I Will Be Supporting Atiku – Davido by iamocheme: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nigerian music superstar, Davido has taken to his Twitter account to reveal to his fans who he will be voting for in the forthcoming presidential elections which is scheduled to hold on the 16th of February 2019.
According to the DMW boss, he will be voting for the PDP presidential candidate in the person of Atiku Abubakar Presidential. He also revealed through a Tweet that he will be supporting BankyW under House of rep Federal (MDP), Mr jollof House of rep (AAC) Dapo Abiodun Governorship candidate (APC) and Shinna peller Oyo House of rep (APC)

He wrote:

I am not a party man … I supported my Blood Uncle under (PDP) I am supporting @BankyW under House of rep Federal (MDP) Mr jollof House of rep (AAC) Dapo Abiodun Governorship candidate (APC) Shinna peller Oyo House of rep (APC) and Atiku Abubakar Presidential (PDP) … #Defend

They are planning to start arresting Youths as from next week for no reason be careful my people they know they are going to lose and they have a plan like always let’s stick together and let’s all be careful on these streets !! #DEFENDYOURVOTE

MAWAT – Music as A Weapon Against Tyranny

We have the power not them !! They know this but they don’t want ‘US’ to know !! All that killing , threatening and kidnapping shit because some one is speaking the truth ENDS NOW !!! #DEFENDYOURVOTE

Aren’t we Entertainers tired of pple telling us to stay out of politics because it’s dangerous. are we still gonna be listening to them for years to come ?!WE ARE POWERFUL AND THEY KNOW ME I FULL GROUND! ITS IUR COUNTRY AND ITS OUR BUSINESS ABOUT HOW ‘OUR’ country is being run?

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/defendyourvote-not-party-man-supporting-atiku-davido/#ixzz5f9aSJDxS

(1) (Reply)

Return TV Africa’s Black Hyundai Car Now-management To AFIA Schwarzenegger / Afia Schwarzenegger Missing After Management Want Stolen Car Back / New Song Alert! Mercychiwo Releases A Mega Jam. Reggae Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.