Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Trending Video Of Boko Haram That Made Borno Governor Weep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Video Of Boko Haram That Made Borno Governor Weep (356 Views)

Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Boko Haram That Made Borno Governor Weep by Abimaye: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2019
Trending video of boko haram that made borno governor weep A yesterday a trending video of boko haram that made Borno Governor weep was released and its so disheartening and so hard to believe This video compare a clear contrast of sophisticated and well equipped armoury of Boko haram and the dilapidated and tears dropping....

see video...

http://mystreetgist.com/2019/01/09/trending-video-of-boko-haram-that-made-borno-governor-weep/

1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Boko Haram That Made Borno Governor Weep by iornenge81(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2019
I am weeping right now
Re: Trending Video Of Boko Haram That Made Borno Governor Weep by naunasabi: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2019
Was it not the same broom waving governor that was busy sniffing Buhari's underwear.

He hasn't started weeping I just pity the Nigerian soldiers whose lives are being wasted

Soon Buhari's underwear sniffers will soon arrive and either blame PDP or say that the video was made in 2014.

Seriously I don't know how those guys sleep at night.

(1) (Reply)

Victory Is Mine, Buhari Boasts Ahead Of Poll / Oluoma, Tinubu Ruled Out And The Game Is Yet To Commence / South East Will Vote Massively For Buhari, ~ Gov. Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.