Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Victory Is Mine, Buhari Boasts Ahead Of Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victory Is Mine, Buhari Boasts Ahead Of Poll (358 Views)

INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections / 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / Beyelsa Election: Douye Diri Asks INEC To Declare Him Winner Of Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victory Is Mine, Buhari Boasts Ahead Of Poll by ayfay047(f): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday said he was confident of victory at next month’s presidential election.

He stated that all that was needed was an extra push by the Presidential Campaign Council and the February 16 poll would become a formality.

Buhari spoke in Abuja at the inaugural meeting of the council.

However, All Progressives Congress governors were absent at the meeting.

Buhari said, “I will like to appeal to you to dedicate yourselves once again to the task at hand.

“There is no doubt that victory is ours. But that shouldn’t mean we should rest even for a moment.”

The National Leader of the APC and co-chairman of the council, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; the APC National Chairman, Mr Adams Oshiomhole; and the Director-General of the campaign and Minster of Transportation, Mr Rotimi Amaechi, among others, attended the session

Buhari had on Tuesday handed over the leadership of the campaign to Tinubu when he inaugurated the council in Abuja.

On Thursday, he reminded the council members that they were the best materials available to the party.

“I urge you to rise to the challenge of the great expectations of this party and Nigerians – and the confidence that I personally have in the ability of all of you to deliver,” Buhari added.

In his speech, Oshiomhole said the state governors were already doing their coordination assignments and were busy in their respective states.

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/victory-is-mine-buhari-boasts-ahead-of-poll/

Re: Victory Is Mine, Buhari Boasts Ahead Of Poll by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2019
Hahahaahaha...

Supreme dullard

1 Like

Re: Victory Is Mine, Buhari Boasts Ahead Of Poll by Blitz4real(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2019
Victory comes from God alone

2 Likes

Re: Victory Is Mine, Buhari Boasts Ahead Of Poll by NobleAngell(f): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2019
So much confidence.
Re: Victory Is Mine, Buhari Boasts Ahead Of Poll by Blackfire(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2019
Some days to the election you will see the joker....

Overconfidence will bring you down .

2 Likes

Re: Victory Is Mine, Buhari Boasts Ahead Of Poll by Calers: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2019
No shaking sai maigaskiya till 2023.we are with you.
Re: Victory Is Mine, Buhari Boasts Ahead Of Poll by chiangwar: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2019
If will were still in 2015 can say yes but this 2019 Nigerian ATIKULATEB

ayfay047:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday said he was confident of victory at next month’s presidential election.

He stated that all that was needed was an extra push by the Presidential Campaign Council and the February 16 poll would become a formality.

Buhari spoke in Abuja at the inaugural meeting of the council.

However, All Progressives Congress governors were absent at the meeting.

Buhari said, “I will like to appeal to you to dedicate yourselves once again to the task at hand.

“There is no doubt that victory is ours. But that shouldn’t mean we should rest even for a moment.”

The National Leader of the APC and co-chairman of the council, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; the APC National Chairman, Mr Adams Oshiomhole; and the Director-General of the campaign and Minster of Transportation, Mr Rotimi Amaechi, among others, attended the session

Buhari had on Tuesday handed over the leadership of the campaign to Tinubu when he inaugurated the council in Abuja.

On Thursday, he reminded the council members that they were the best materials available to the party.

“I urge you to rise to the challenge of the great expectations of this party and Nigerians – and the confidence that I personally have in the ability of all of you to deliver,” Buhari added.

In his speech, Oshiomhole said the state governors were already doing their coordination assignments and were busy in their respective states.

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/victory-is-mine-buhari-boasts-ahead-of-poll/
Re: Victory Is Mine, Buhari Boasts Ahead Of Poll by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victory Is Mine, Buhari Boasts Ahead Of Poll by ImperialYoruba: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2019
Sai BABA!!
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See Traders Jeering At Our VP, Osinbajo (video) / Alfa: Just For Curiosity / Buhari's Agreement With The Moroco Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.