Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road (17369 Views)

Ebonyi PDP Seeks Buhari’s Intervention On Umahi's "Fatwa Declaration" / Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt / Orji Kalu’s Orderly Shoots Man During Campaign Rally Arochukwu, Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by osom1: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Governor Udom Emmanuel's Road development agenda for Akwa Ibom State

In a courageous move of what we may call a 'Road map' for the State, Governor Udom Gabriel Emmanuel is linking up the entire State with massive roads construction.

In a Esit Eket, Eket, Urue Offong Oruko, Okobo, Local Governments that never had road projects, in decades, to others in the same league as Ika, Ini, Ikono, Uruan, Obot Akara, and Oruk Anam, Governor Udom Emmanuel has kept faith with his profound promise of Political Inclusion.

Governor Emmanuel has made it an irrevocalble obligation to remember the forgotten people and communities in the state with infrastructure, roads and subsequently, interventions in other areas.

There is great reason to support him for a second term in office, because, across the ten Federal Constituencies in the State, what we have is an unprecedented constitution site of completed or ongoing road projects.

The 4.6km School of Arts and Science Road Nung Ukim Ikono has been completed with side drains and commissioned.

The 14.1km Ikpe Ikot Nkon - Obot Mme - Arochukwu road in Ini Local Government Area is almost completed.

The Gully Erosion that threatened to completely destroy the major access road linking Ikono and Ini has been arrested by the Udom Emmanuel administration

The 19.3km Anua Mbak Ishiet road in Uruan traversing 7 villages including, Anua, Ifa Ikot Okpon, Mbak, Ikot Otoinye, Ekim Enen, Adadia, and Ishiet is progressing.

The 4.0km Mbiatok - Ekritam - Mbiaya Uruan road, criss crossing Ita Uruan, Ikpa and Mbiakong villages is steadily advancing.

The 8.5km Nduetong - Oku Ibiaku Uruan - Ekritam road with spur to Ini Uruan, that passes through the Uyo City Polytechnic to Planet FM 101. 1 is ongoing.

Amazingly, Governor Emmanuel's administration is currently building five dualized roads to completely link up the entire State?

They include the dual carriage 20km Ekom Iman - Etinan road traversing Ikot Oku Ikono - Asuna, Ishiet Erong, Etinan Urban to the roundabout by Etinan Institute.

The next stretch of 29.0km Etinan - Ndon Eyo road, also dualized, extending through Ekpene Ukpa, Efa, Mbioto, Ikot Oku Ekanem, Awa, Mkpok to Ndon Eyo is nearing completion.

The dualization of the 14.5km Uyo - Oron Road (Airport Road - Okopedi Oron - Oron Road by East West Road) cutting across Ekpene Ukim, Ikot Asua, Ikot Etieidung, Nung Atai Eta, and Okopedi Okobo in Nsit Atai and Okobo Local Government Areas is in the offing.

The ongoing dualization of the 13.5km Okopedi Okobo - Oron Road proceeding from Nung Atai Eta, Itak, Uyatie, Edeghi Awa Ikpi, Otti Oro and Uya Oro villages in Okobo and Oron Local Government Areas will not be abandoned.

The 23. 5km Eket-Etinan Road with three bridges is progressing and cuts across Etinan Urban, Afaha Nsit, Ndiya, Itreto, Okon Eket, to Eket Urban by Okpongkong Bridge.

The dualization of the 19.5km Eket ibeno road which opened up access from Marina Junction Eket to Edebok, Esit Urua, Mkpanak and Ukpenekang villages which has been commissioned by Governor Udom Emmanuel.

Are you aware that the construction of the 3.5km Ring Road 2 project is also ongoing extending from the dead end of Udo Udoma Avenue across Aka community through Afaha Offot to link up Abak Road, just as Ring Road 3 from Nung Oku to Nwaniba is on course.

In addition to all these, Governor Udom Emmanuel is also continuing the inherited dualization of the 25 km Uyo - Ikot Ekpene Road and is determined to complete it.

The 6.4km Nto Edino - Ekwere Azu Road linking Mbiaso and Nto Edino villages to Ekwere Azu border companiesmunity of Abia State has been commissioned. Two bridges to replace the collapsed ancient of days bridge on that road is complete. Trade, Commerce and social interactions between the two States is now in full trot.

The once forgotten Obot Akara also boasts another ongoing construction of 4.2km Abak Iffia- Ikpe Mbak Eyop - Ikot Abia Ossom- Nko and spur road linking to Ikot Ekpene.

Do you know that Oruk Anam is also having her first 'taste' of road projects. That opening these far flung Local Government Areas up, is the first step to attracting any form of social, economic or industrial development to them?

The construction of 42. 195km Ikot Ekaide - Ikot Okoro - Ikot Ibiritam - Ekeffe - Ikot Akpan Afaha Road sections 1&2, linking Oruk Anam to Ukanafun and the East West Road is on course.

Another 28km Abak Nsekhe - Ikot Akpa Nkuk - Ikot Etim - Ikot Ikara joining up to Ikot Ibiritam, also in Oruk Anam has been awarded and work has begun on that road giving Oruk Anam a sense of inclusion and belonging in the Akwa Ibom project.
Five streets that were ravaged by Gully threats and flooding have become beautiful streets in flourishing neighborhoods of Oron town.

The five streets which have since been commissioned are :

I. Bassey Lane

II. Mainland Avenue

III. Effiat Lane

IV. Mary Hanny Street

V. Post Office Road

additional work is ongoing on seven others, namely :

I. Convent Street

II. Ebo Street
I
III. Murtala Street

IV. Atta Street

V. Oron Road

VI. Market Street

VII. Ekpenyong-Abasi street

The construction of the 9km Secretariat -Eyotai Ulliong Edikor - Udue Eta Road in Udung Ukor Local Government Area is advancing with commendable speed.

Governor Udom Emmanuel has restored work on the abandoned 19km Etebi - Enwang Road with 2 bridges, through the forgotten Enwang, Uba, Uko Akpan, Uko Ntehe, Afi, Orukim, Uyehe, and Idung Assang communities.

The capital city of Uyo een the greatest beneficiary of executed road projects and they government has completed and Commissioned about 17 roads with others ongoing.

The fact is that, no Governor in the current class, can stand shoulder-to - shoulder with Governor Udom Emmanuel for roads constructed amidst the terrible economic recession Nigeria is enmeshed in.

The only way to guarantee completion of the road network Governor Udom Emmanuel has envisioned for Akwa Ibom State is to reelect him for a second term in office.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Caseless: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2019
He should come and fix the one linking Bende and Ndiwo and some parts of akwai ibom linking this axis.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by OneKinGuy(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2019
Donmedra:
why are igbos saying abia state is cursed?
Am from Abia and I can proudly say the place is cursed. I have been living in Ebonyi State for over 15years now and I wish I were from there

6 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by rossyc(f): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2019
OneKinGuy:
I love this governor Udom. Am from Aro, last year December, i went back home. I discovered there was stable electricity for about 19 hours a day in the whole Aro. I later discovered that we where using light from Akwa Ibom. God bless you people. Thunder will fire the Abia goverment
No be small firing my brother.. Ikpeazu is so useless..God bless Gov. Udom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by rossyc(f): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2019
debbie:
This is true...the state government of abia is a shameful one. We are yet to have reasonable and responsible governor. If only they had allowed Alex Otti that won the last election.
Anyway I am glad that we can travel from Umuahia or Aba from the Route to Arochukwu.

Note- common Ohafia to Ututu to ihechiowa down to Arochukwu is an eye sore. We have had senators who are only Interested in their pockets. .. Ohuabunwa and his cohorts. Now election is around,they will bring out a tractor and a tipper of sand on the road to deceive voters.
Anyway someday we will get it right.
I wish Alex Otti won, Ikpeazu is a disgrace..Thank God for people like Gov.Udom.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Kceekalu: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2019
Govonors wey sabi dey busy dey develope there states, why some mumu ones dey busy dey loot the state funds, time go come when those ones wey don steal there state money go dey carry there expensive motor for there head when them enter there state, them family go dey kill themselves in turn to salvage hunger, when them no fit even get access to portable drinking water, no food and many human imposed disaster upon them at that time it will be a total collaspe as a result of looted funds and nonfunctional state.

Take note!!!!!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by bazooka1: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2019
OneKinGuy:

Am telling you, the governor is very useless, do u know its Akwa Ibom's Light that Aro is using and its 19hkurs a day electricity. [b] That Ututu to ihechiowa down to Arochukwu is what Buhari said thst is NEARLY COMPLETE during budget presentation[\b]
He can't possibly say that, when he's not crazy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by debbie(f): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2019
Yes you are 100% correct, there is constant power supply in arochukwu from Akwa ibom grid. Last Christmas was a clear evidence.
OneKinGuy:

Am telling you, the governor is very useless, do u know its Akwa Ibom's Light that Aro is using and its 19hkurs a day electricity. That Ututu to ihechiowa down to Arochukwu is what Buhari said thst is NEARLY COMPLETE during budget presentation

5 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by debbie(f): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2019
He is coming out again, I hope they won't dance to the foolishness of ikpeaZu and sell their votes again.
rossyc:

I wish Alex Otti won, Ikpeazu is a disgrace..Thank God for people like Gov.Udom.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by edibobo: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2019
A Performer is always a Performer and not criminals that use media to buy popularity

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Konquest: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
#IamForUDOM2019

GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL'S INTERVENTION ON ARO CHUKWU - OBOTME ROAD

For Udom Emmanuel, construction of economic viable roads remains his priority. This is because he is interested in connecting the state to economic nerve centres of the state.

The Aro Chukwu - Obotme road in Ini LGA is one road that has touched the lives of the people in that area. The road had suffered so much decay in the past decades.

The road which leads to Aro Chukwu from Ini LGA and it is very strategic as commuters are so happy and relieved.

Recall that Ini LGA is rich in agriculture and hence the need to give them a road as this to enable the farmers export their produce to other parts of the state and country at large.

This is why you should support Udom Emmanuel for a second term.

#VoteUdom #VotePDP #Udom2019 #UdomCares #FutureAssured

Courtesy: Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant to Governor Udom Emmanuel on Digital Media
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
grin... WHY is the road looking crooked in the picture
that was attached by the OP?

The picture attached looks like it was photoshopped
or something. Akwa Ibom... is noted for having
fantastic-looking roads starting from the time
of former governor Akpabio.

If that is the REAL picture with crooked white
centre lines and bent road... then this is NOT
the Akwa Ibom standard that is critically
acclaimed in Nigeria and beyond!

1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by senatordave1(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2019
OneKinGuy:

Am telling you, the governor is very useless, do u know its Akwa Ibom's Light that Aro is using and its 19hkurs a day electricity. That Ututu to ihechiowa down to Arochukwu is what Buhari said thst is NEARLY COMPLETE during budget presentation
Udom must be commended for this but you will still vote ikpeazu

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by senatordave1(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2019
OneKinGuy:

Udom must be commended for this but you will still vote ikpeazu.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by senatordave1(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2019
edibobo:
A Performer is always a Performer and not criminals that use media to buy popularity
While i commend udom for construction this interstate road,he will still lose to nsima while ikpeazu will come last after otti and ogah
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Galaxyowerri(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
#IamForUDOM2019

GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL'S INTERVENTION ON ARO CHUKWU - OBOTME ROAD

For Udom Emmanuel, construction of economic viable roads remains his priority. This is because he is interested in connecting the state to economic nerve centres of the state.

The Aro Chukwu - Obotme road in Ini LGA is one road that has touched the lives of the people in that area. The road had suffered so much decay in the past decades.

The road which leads to Aro Chukwu from Ini LGA and it is very strategic as commuters are so happy and relieved.

Recall that Ini LGA is rich in agriculture and hence the need to give them a road as this to enable the farmers export their produce to other parts of the state and country at large.

This is why you should support Udom Emmanuel for a second term.

#VoteUdom #VotePDP #Udom2019 #UdomCares #FutureAssured

Courtesy: Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant to Governor Udom Emmanuel on Digital Media
This guy has really redefined sycophancy and has taken it to ridiculous heights.
I have nothing against Udom Emmanuel, in fact I support him but for you to be displaying this village road and making it look like an amazing feat is a perfect example of celebration of mediocrity, especially for a major oil producing state!!
You even have to drag Abia state into your sycophancy as if Udom built a road in Abia state when in actual sense, it only stopped at the boundary with Abia state.
Nonsense and ingredients!!!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by fancifulasuquo(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2019
Too many lies.......show us more pictures !!! Udom and his MIRAGE PROJECTS
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by movetoca: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2019
Arochukwu should be in Akwa Ibom state. They marry each other, trade together and have the same traditions and culture. I don't know why they're still in Abia state.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by akwaibomite: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2019
Oga are we still in the level of road construction??How can we still in this age be praising politicians for road construction. That is what they should do quitely.
Next please.
TonyeBarcanista:
As you can see, this road is not a social media road
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by movetoca: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2019
shachris02:
Okezie is such a useless governor.
I pity Abians honestly. He can't pay salaries, he can't construct ordinary gutter yet he's campaigning for a second term. All their neighbouring states are developing very fast. That ugly Ape should be hanged in front of his father's compound.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by etebefia: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
grin[i]... WHY is the road looking crooked in the picture
that was attached by the OP?

The picture attached looks like it was photoshopped
or something. Akwa Ibom... is noted for having
fantastic-looking roads starting from the time
of former governor Akpabio.

If that is the REAL picture with crooked white
centre lines and bent road... then this is NOT
the Akwa Ibom standard that is critically
acclaimed in Nigeria and beyond![/i]

You have eyes.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by movetoca: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2019
OneKinGuy:
I love this governor Udom. Am from Aro, last year December, i went back home. I discovered there was stable electricity for about 19 hours a day in the whole Aro. I later discovered that we where using light from Akwa Ibom. God bless you people. Thunder will fire the Abia goverment
Aro people should do a referendum as soon as possible and join their brothers in Akwa ibom. Besides you people behave like them and do Ekpe, Obong, oko nko and eat the same delicacies. I love both states but i think Akwa ibom is where ARO people belongs for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by etebefia: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2019
These are Photoshopped

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by muskay: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2019
From the name of the Local Government, I know it will be a good thing.
Local Govt (Ini) + State (Edo)=Ini Edo (Fine girl/good project)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by wiseone28: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Substandard road with white line Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by movetoca: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2019
OneKinGuy:

Forget federal government, Abia state should be able to fix those roads. Amaechi and Wike also constructed some federal roads in my state yet no one died.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by movetoca: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2019
senatordave1:

While i commend udom for construction this interstate road,he will still lose to nsima while ikpeazu will come last after otti and ogah
Ikpeazu and his master T A orji should be assassinated for peace to reign in that state.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Cyoung4real(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2019
Chineke kpokwa ikpeazu and ohuabunwa oku where ever they are. bunch of BST's

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Konquest: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2019
etebefia:

You have eyes.
^^^^
^^^^
Infact that road is a real twister... like sphagetti
or even like a tornado waiting to gather full force.
grin

All the best!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Chazzyboy: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2019
debbie:
This is true...the state government of abia is a shameful one. We are yet to have reasonable and responsible governor. If only they had allowed Alex Otti that won the last election.
Anyway I am glad that we can travel from Umuahia or Aba from the Route to Arochukwu.

Note- common Ohafia to Ututu to ihechiowa down to Arochukwu is an eye sore. We have had senators who are only Interested in their pockets. .. Ohuabunwa and his cohorts. Now election is around,they will bring out a tractor and a tipper of sand on the road to deceive voters.
Anyway someday we will get it right.
ada mazi
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by chrisair101: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Donmedra:
why are igbos saying abia state is cursed?
My dear.. The state is not just cursed oo, it's under demonic attacks and satanic influence of people who have sworn to forever hold it in bondage.. If Ebonyi state that look up to Abia state can overtake it in a giffy, then u need no prophet to tell you Abia state is cursed. If u knw the amount of industries/companies that Aba and some part of Umuahia boost of, nd you now calculate the state budget annually, u will realize that the government have been siphoning the state revenue, disbursing it to the likes of ojo amadukwe, nwabara(former senate president) TA orji nd the rest of them and presenting useless figures just to give the ppl the impression the state is poor.. But we all knw the truth... One day, the God that answered Anambra state will answer for us because ryt now we are powerless... You vote, they will carefully and deliberately rig the election without fear, they will tell you.. Go to court.. You go to court, court will tell you, Electronic voters card is not recognized.. Case closed.. And the statuesque remains same.. Am angry ooooo.. Seeing energetic youth in aba working, striving without support from the government... Give me Abia state.. I will turn Aba to the Dubia of Nigeria in 4yrs...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu State Builds The First Christian Chapel In Government House / Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State / Official Statement Of Anambra State Government On Killings Of US Embassy Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.