Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road (17673 Views)

Ebonyi PDP Seeks Buhari’s Intervention On Umahi's "Fatwa Declaration" / Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt / Orji Kalu’s Orderly Shoots Man During Campaign Rally Arochukwu, Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by NNEWIsuper: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2019
debbie:
This is true...the state government of abia is a shameful one. We are yet to have reasonable and responsible governor. If only they had allowed Alex Otti that won the last election.
Anyway I am glad that we can travel from Umuahia or Aba from the Route to Arochukwu.

Note- common Ohafia to Ututu to ihechiowa down to Arochukwu is an eye sore. We have had senators who are only Interested in their pockets. .. Ohuabunwa and his cohorts. Now election is around,they will bring out a tractor and a tipper of sand on the road to deceive voters.
Anyway someday we will get it right.
I'm surprised Abia lags behind amongst all other SE states in governance...why not just hand over Abia state to Akwa Ibom for recolonization

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by JAWBONE(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zombies will avoid this thread to avoid hypertension. Enemies of Nigeria they are. They only love good news when it comes from Buhari and APC, unfortunately they have found none to post. #Udom2019 #AkwaIbomDakkada
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by charlycharles(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Donmedra:
it's not about APC or PDP.

It's about development
Hypocrites everywhere...
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by mildflame: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
Those white lines though

makes me wonder if everything being said aint PHOTOSHOP shocked
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by MrHighSea: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
debbie:
He is coming out again, I hope they won't dance to the foolishness of ikpeaZu and sell their votes again.
Good afternoon Ma,
Hope ur holidays were awesome,

You left for too long,
Welcome back.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^
^^^^
Infact that road is a real twister... like sphagetti
or even like a tornado waiting to gather full force.
grin

All the best!

The road is actually real. The demarcation is not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by NNAMDIII(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
debbie:
This is true...the state government of abia is a shameful one. We are yet to have reasonable and responsible governor. If only they had allowed Alex Otti that won the last election.
Anyway I am glad that we can travel from Umuahia or Aba from the Route to Arochukwu.

Note- common Ohafia to Ututu to ihechiowa down to Arochukwu is an eye sore. We have had senators who are only Interested in their pockets. .. Ohuabunwa and his cohorts. Now election is around,they will bring out a tractor and a tipper of sand on the road to deceive voters.
Anyway someday we will get it right.
I'm really happy the man did that road, I'm from ututu and don't like going home because of the road. I just pray Alex otti wins this year's election, he's also from arochukwu. Though he won the last election but PDP no gree

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by NNAMDIII(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
OneKinGuy:
I love this governor Udom. Am from Aro, last year December, i went back home. I discovered there was stable electricity for about 19 hours a day in the whole Aro. I later discovered that we where using light from Akwa Ibom. God bless you people. Thunder will fire the Abia goverment
I'm also from aro and i noticed the steady power supply, abia state is cursed

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by NNAMDIII(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
OneKinGuy:

Am telling you, the governor is very useless, do u know its Akwa Ibom's Light that Aro is using and its 19hkurs a day electricity. That Ututu to ihechiowa down to Arochukwu is what Buhari said thst is NEARLY COMPLETE during budget presentation
Buhari na bastard na, since when them born me i just hate ututu because of the road. Can you imagine i do travel for 2 days before I'll get to ututu from Lagos just because of the bad road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by GetCofOProperty: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Soccur to the Abians on the roads constructions and many infrastructural developments in the state. .

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by sage(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
rossyc:

I wish Alex Otti won, Ikpeazu is a disgrace..Thank God for people like Gov.Udom.

2015 Abia election was rigged. won by a landslide by one person but rigged and the loser declared winner

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by hisgrace090: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
movetoca:
Arochukwu should be in Akwa Ibom state. They marry each other, trade together and have the same traditions and culture. I don't know why they're still in Abia state.

Just calm down, who do you want to suffer abia state sorrow alone?

Just pray that God will send a saviour to abia state.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by mekyno777(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
debbie:
He is coming out again, I hope they won't dance to the foolishness of ikpeaZu and sell their votes again.

Welcome back, Ma. Happy Newyear!
May God crown all your efforts with success and may you have a long healthy life.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dpharisee:
Former Abia State Gov TA Orji out of stupid pride prevented Akpabio from completing Ikot Ekpene- Aba road which is very important to Akwa Ibom state for economic growth and ease of movement which TA Orji couldn't construct.
Gov Okezie Ikpeazu should allow Udom to build roads in Abia which is the gateway for Akwa Ibom to other states since they can't do it with all the allocation Abia receives which is even ahead of Anambra state which now boasts of the highest network of rural roads in Nigeria undecided
My friend! You can lie for Africa, how can a state governor prevent another state governor from doing a Federal road? Ok why didn't akpabio finish his section.
Too many of you in this forum manufacture lies.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
OneKinGuy:

Am telling you, the governor is very useless, do u know its Akwa Ibom's Light that Aro is using and its 19hkurs a day electricity. That Ututu to ihechiowa down to Arochukwu is what Buhari said thst is NEARLY COMPLETE during budget presentation
Do you mean that Buhari was a liar during the presentation?
This is not CHANGE!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by movetoca: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
hisgrace090:

Just calm down, who do you want to suffer abia state sorrow alone?

Just pray that God will send a saviour to abia state.
My cousin married from there so I have been there twice. They really need to leave Abia state for those demons and vampires.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Okeyc230: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
Shame to Ndi Igbo
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by fashrola(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
senatordave1:

While i commend udom for construction this interstate road,he will still lose to nsima while ikpeazu will come last after otti and ogah

Says the INEC Chairman lol
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by rossyc(f): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2019
debbie:
I seriously pray people apply wisdom this time. Abia state has suffered enough.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Okwyjesus(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2019
That project is amazing because the Aros need the road more than the Akwa Ibomites. Am from Arochukwu and we all know that the road is a relieve after years. Now the proverb of "Onweghi ebe uzo Aro di nfe" is gone. We are proud of Udom.....
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Shikini: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2019
Akwa Ibom is always getting it right
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by sage(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
Abia State is not cursed. It just needs an immediate change to the govt and an end to the impunity that currently exists
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Davoneskay(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
debbie:
Madam, you've been an active member of Nairaland since September 2005! You deserve an Oscar!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by MrCork17: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
debbie:

How much please
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by TheCork(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
debbie:

How much? cheesy
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by comfokon: 3:27am On Nov 13, 2020
OneKinGuy:
I love this governor Udom. Am from Aro, last year December, i went back home. I discovered there was stable electricity for about 19 hours a day in the whole Aro. I later discovered that we where using light from Akwa Ibom. God bless you people. Thunder will fire the Abia goverment

you be former Akwa Ibom man. Aro was an ibibio land. I don't know if you guys can tell of whose lineage you were from though, cos I know the ibibios still remained and merged with the Igbos.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by comfokon: 3:27am On Nov 13, 2020
movetoca:
Arochukwu should be in Akwa Ibom state. They marry each other, trade together and have the same traditions and culture. I don't know why they're still in Abia state.

It was originally an Ibibio Land.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by comfokon: 3:29am On Nov 13, 2020
Okwyjesus:
That project is amazing because the Aros need the road more than the Akwa Ibomites. Am from Arochukwu and we all know that the road is a relieve after years. Now the proverb of "Onweghi ebe uzo Aro di nfe" is gone. We are proud of Udom.....
corrupted Ibibio land is what Arochukwu is.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by OVB123: 4:59am On Nov 13, 2020
I love akwa ibom state and kudos to the governor.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by Stewart883(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
debbie:

Hello sweet Debbie
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road by lasisi69(f): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
debbie:
Hi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka / Buhari Sacks NDDC Sole Administrator, Effiong Akwa / FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.