Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu (14445 Views)

Atiku: I Have Resolved Not To Use Gutter Language Against My Opponents / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by Omotaday(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2019
Why are they advising him? That is unlike PDP.
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by Memphis357(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2019
How can Tinubu stop using gutter language when his mouth smells like a composed pit latrine?
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by Wantedmiller: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2019
Is that all PDP can come up with?

I see

like advice now

PDP respects this man so much.

Someone that finished PDP presidential candidate........PDP resulted to advice

Laugh wan kill me
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by allthingsgood: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2019
can u imagine PDP

Hipocrites

Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by IamPatriotic(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2019
Kola is gradually gaining back his senses, may after Buhari is decleared the Winner by INEC in February, he may regain it completely
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by zoedew: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2019
PDP will do well to take the wind out of the sails of Tinubu by debunking his allegations with facts and figures!!
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by fortunechy(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2019
That's the only thing they can offer.... gutter is their symbol,perhaps they are practicing gutter politic
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by Corrinthians(m): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2019
What would they tell ffk then?

Does Pig Dig Pig even know the meaning of "gutter"?

I just feel irritated whenever I hear anything about that party. angry
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2019
Jagaban is proactive, PDPsharedmoney is reactionary. You people should stop deceiving yourselves, Yoruba will vote wherever Tinubu's loyalty lies. He is our leader, it isn't because he shares money that made us to love him, I guessed it is God's doing, it is so natural, ask yourself this question and you will stop hating Tinubu, why only him among Yoruba leaders? Not even Obasanjo
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by Atm99(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Are u staying in abuja? If yes call me 07083181701
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by precious1967(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2019
Tinubu should tell us the achievements of APC government. he should not be d mouth piece of PMB instead he should ask him to come out and campaign for himself.
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by kunleweb: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2019
thunder74:
Leave a naira on the table with Buhari in the room. You will find the naira on the table when you return. - Tinubu.

The statement remind me of that servant that was given one talent and buried it in the Bible instead of investing it in a productive venture.

Now you can see why we are where we are. Nemo Dat qua non abet. Buhari can not give what he does not have.

Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by Bridget95(f): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2019
Tinubu is banking on the north to hand him 2023 presidency but he will be shocked that they will line up behind there tribe's man.
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by tempest2019: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2019
Tinubu should coordinate himself and know the type of language he uses. He doesn't know what will happen tomorrow. He should stop these unguarded comments.
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by GetCofOProperty: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
[b]PDP already attacking opponents whom they see would have some influence on the outcome of 2019 election... Well, we wit and see what plays out in February. APC too will be doing much of that.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[/b]

[img] https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by Edmanpumpin(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gistpeeps:

The

The PPCO reminded the former Lagos state governor not to forget that as the Asiwaju of Yoruba land, “he has the responsibility of tutoring the younger generation on the culture of the Yorubas, which holds that when a child is given the errand of a slave, he delivers it like a freeborn.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/stop-use-of-gutter-language-pdp-replies-tinubu.html

Shut the Hell up, the Slave is NOT asiwaju Of Yoruba Land, no title of such. He is mere Asiwaju Of Lagos island Eko.
Re: Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu by Ayobami7(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
么都没有

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Begin Construction Of Marina And Mile 2 Interchanges In 2024 / Subsidies: Sls Replies Critics. A Must Read / Youthful And Childhood Pictures Of Nigerian Heroes And Villains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.