Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo (27768 Views)

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 / 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by hundredrivas(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
The randy suspect, Akinsoku Love Olomi, 33,

Na their way.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by koyeni(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by dominique(f): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
officialJP:
Parents stop wearing seducing clothes for ur children, their many agbaya uncle out der, once they see sexy shape,next tin na kolomenter

Where in the post was it written that the girls wore seductive clothes? You must be a sick pervert to reason like this

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by neighbourhud: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
That is why it is good to know the idea behind the nickname of those your kids mingle with...

Uncle Love.... Showing love undecided

Check my signature to pursue your dream in 2019! IJMB Application form for 2019 academic session is out. 
Put an end to your admission plight. NEIGHBOURHUD EDUCATIONAL CONSULT is offering you a golden opportunity. 

The ongoing application closes soon!
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by BanevsJoker(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
GuyWise101:
cheesy I have detected Ogun State and Akinsoku Olomi

Na real Afonja be this grin
Akin-what? Akinsucku? Na dem dem.
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
cococandy:
Our land is Crawling with pedophiles and sexual molesters. We just often choose to go to church instead of doing the right things

It is the same people who frequent churches and mosques on a daily basis that commit the most heinous crimes.

religious worship centers have become dumping ground for the burden of our consciences.

ever wondered why the rate of increase in worship centers is directly proportional to the crime rate in Nigeria? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by shadyLP(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by neweraomo: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
officialJP:
Parents stop wearing seducing clothes for ur children, their many agbaya uncle out der, once they see sexy shape,next tin na kolomenter
werey tongue

Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by officialJP(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
dominique:

Where in the post was it written that the girls wore seductive clothes? You must be a sick pervert to reason like this
just because
am advising parents has now turn to bad thing, sometimes before you quote reason wela cause I can see you are not well, must the post say something about seductive before I share my own opinion, frustrated idiot man like you don't deserve reply from me,get lost

1 Like

Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by neweraomo: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
officialJP:
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by Boyooosa(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
O ri e ge e ge...
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by Jhoanner(f): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Uncle Love showed her 'love'. Smh
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by officialJP(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
neweraomo:
werey tongue
werey start from ur family right sorry o
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by Trustme2(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Alepa:
Can a 7 year old pussy take a 30 year old dick?
shocked shocked
You can do an experiment too if you're dat inquisitive. Just make sure you try with your daughter. The findings will be so amazing grin grin grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by Rubbiish(m): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
cococandy:
[s]Our land is Crawling with pedophiles and sexual molesters. We just often choose to go to church instead of doing the right things[/s]
You have not made any reasonable point...
Are u suggesting people should stop going to church?
Nonsense!
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by Alepa(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Trustme2:

You can do an experiment too if you're dat inquisitive. Just make sure you try with your daughter. The findings will be so amazing grin grin grin angry grin grin
No thanks grin
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by Rubbiish(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
dominique:

& u had to rain insults on him for stating his opinion??
I wonder how you carry out fair moderation....
He made a valid point...Regardless of age parents should learn to dress their kids decently. There is a reason we all lock our doors at night with keys.....& stop going about every thread hauling insults on people with contrary opinion simply because u are a mod. It is becoming unbecoming....Everyone mustn't view things your way. undecided
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by enemyofprogress: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nonsense

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by dasparrow: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
I just feel sorry for the Nigerian society in the future. Many sexually abused children grow up to become adults with all kinds of medical conditions, mental health conditions and the likes. When these little girls grow up to become women who cannot tolerate sex and shy away from marraige, then don't complain.

Clothes a child wears will not deter a pervert. Until Nigeria comes up with very harsh punishment for sex offenders, this problem will continue. Those men who rape old mamas in Nigeria, was it also what mama was wearing that caused her to be raped? I just thank God I am out of that sick country called Nigeria.
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by anonymuz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Alepa:
Can a 7 year old pussy take a 30 year old dick?
shocked shocked
this is bad. I wonder how he's going to insert that useless thing. Well na prison go and him life.
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by anonymuz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
5thElement:

It is the same people who frequent churches and mosques on a daily basis that commit the most heinous crimes.

religious worship centers have become dumping ground for the burden of our consciences.

ever wondered why the rate of increase in worship centers is directly proportional to the crime rate in Nigeria? undecided
I'm surprised too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
The yorubas can keep pretending like all is well.

We know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by CaptainG00D: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
just see what a teacher in afonjaland looks like

And u wonder why u see most their youth turn touts and street gamblers.
Smoking hemp and Abusing codeine .
Turning to stress nuisance
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by haryourprince(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
there need to be a harsh punishment for sexual offenders, this shit happened in my area
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by Aksah12: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
What can possibly be seductive in a child's dressing.
A pédophile does not care if a child is stark naked or completely covered with an hijab, socks and handgloves. Those things don't count to them. All they need is the avenue to carry out their act.
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by PapaAdanna: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
No be Afonja..? Na their way na

1 Like

Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by Rashaud: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
What Joy do u derive from a little girl. Na wa for some people o
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by jrklinz: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Y is dis rape of under age girls becoming something else.Asahwo no dey.
Re: Ogun Teacher Arrested For Defiling Underage Girls. Photo by neweraomo: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2019
officialJP:
werey start from ur family right sorry o
yes na your father be the head of werey...omo ale paedophile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Invades OOU, FUNAAB, MAPOLY, Abducts Students / "Police Stopped Me On Ketu Bridge & Asked For Their Share Of The 50k Cash On Me" / Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.