Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together (557 Views)

AbokiFX: Emefiele To Oniwinde Adedotun “Come Let's Fight” (Video) / Free Website Setup For Your Market, Brand or Organisation and Biz / Come Let's BANK Together!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2019
nnn
Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by uchenageme(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2019
I'm also interested in poultry business. I have land and enough space for the business. We can collaborate anytime you want to start yours. Send me a PM
Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2019
Why You Need To Go Into Poultry Farming Business.

Poultry farming is a very lucrative business because poultry farming deals with the food production. Infact Poultry farming is becoming more popular from the north to the south especially in Nigeria where we have so many rural areas and high population. The importation of Poultry products has met a ban so many people have now jumped into this business and are successfully making millions from it. The good news about this business is that your educational background is not withstanding. You don't have to go to school and get degree or masters, Bsc, Phd, etc before you can tap into the goldmine.
Like most ideas that will make you tons of money, you've got to know what to do and how to do it.
Poultry has been known to be the cheap source of animal protein which is better than even beef or pork.
Egg production is taking the central position in poultry farming. Egg is the cheapest and richest source of protein, especially in the nine important amino acids.
If you go into Poultry farming now then you should imagine how much millions you would be raking.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2019
uchenageme:
I'm also interested in poultry business. I have land and enough space for the business. We can collaborate anytime you want to start yours. Send me a PM

Alright sir, noted
Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2019
okaforeee2:
thanks for this tip,it will serve useful
You are welcome, ofcourse it will be very very useful and I hope you also will make millions from this!
Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2019
What are we doibg here? The answer is that we are doing trading and business just like trade by barter. I will sell my knowledge, experience and skills in Poultry farming business. You make your money and I also make mine. No one is cheated.
So, in this thread, I will be selling necessary and important e-books on a successfully Poultry business. Some would be written directly by me while others would be from other authors of which I have already verified to be genuine. So, get ready.
Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2019
In the Poultry farm am currently working, we always smile and laugh at any challenges we see occuring because before such challenge can occur, we already know what to do and how to do it. Most of the knowledge and experiences I would be posting here are very expensive and can change your life forever. If only your are serious and you really want to make money from this year upward.
Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2019
This thread is meant for the general public both old farmers and the new farmers..
So to get start, we are going to explore the poultry world. Am giving out this knowledge for FREE. Yes, in business, you have to know how to give freely no matter how expensive what you are giving is just give part and sell part.

Poultry birds are of various types. In Nigeria, we have three main types used in a successful Poultry farm:
1) Cockerels
2)Broilers
3)Pullets.

So, we are going to be talking about these and how they can be successfully manage in order to establish a successful Poultry farming biz.
Let's start with cockerels.
Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2019
markmatin:
In the Poultry farm am currently working, we always smile and laugh at any challenges we see occuring because before such challenge can occur, we already know what to do and how to do it. Most of the knowledge and experiences I would be posting here are very expensive and can change your life forever. If only your are serious and you really want to make money from this year upward.
The sentence I bolded above will scare many people especially students who want to do business. My e-books price are from #1,500- #3,000 depending on what you request.
Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
cockerels

Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Broilers

Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Pullets

Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Cockerels
The cockerels are males or roosters which are primarily for meat production.
The combs and wattles in males are larger than those on females and their heads are masculine looking, elegant and more angular. They can either be black cockerel(Harco) with white and spotted black colours or white cockerels.
Some white cockerels have reddish or brownish specks.
Cockerels grow for five to six months before full maturity depending on how well they are reared.
Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Broilers
Broilers are only meant for meat production. Their meat is edible but softer than cockerels.They mature very early and may be slaughtered and sold at any time between 35 and 70 days of age(five to ten weeks) Broilers may come in white, brown or any other colours but the one commonly used is the white-feathered broilers with breeds like Arbor acres and Ross
Re: Poultry Farming And Biz Without Tears Come Let's Make Money Together by markmatin(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Pullets

Pullets are mainly meant for egg production. The females are smaller than the males and are more refined or feminine looking. They can be brown, black, or white in colour. It takes between 20-24 weeks before egg production will start.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Transportation In Abuja. / Anchor Blog / How To Start A Private Label Business (in Ten Steps)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.