Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Need To Lose My Virginity – Lady Says On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need To Lose My Virginity – Lady Says On Instagram (786 Views)

"I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Lose My Virginity – Lady Says On Instagram by manlikeboss: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2019

A Kenyan slay queen causes a stir on social media as she says she needs to lose my Virginity as caption of a hot photo she uploaded on Instagram.

The lady who goes by the name, Shay Evah, who claimed to be half-Kenyan and half-Tanzanian looks more like a model and most of her photos she uploaded on the App seem to be ones taken in exotic places and quite provocative.

But she seemed to have courted a little bit of controversy when she captioned one of her photos:

I Just Feel Like I Need To Lose My V!rg!n!tySio Kwa Mshepu HuoSema Kanenepa Sijui Kunani

Her followers, however refused to believe she is a virgin and one even commented that she must have lost her V!rg!n!ty since she was 12

source : https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/412-i-need-to-lose-my-virginity-lady-says-on-instagram

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity – Lady Says On Instagram by manlikeboss: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity – Lady Says On Instagram by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin as she busty reach shocked she never collect over 100 preeek cool but she will still make a great baby mama

Check my signature cos I have a verified Google ads for sale
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity – Lady Says On Instagram by lilian789: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
You mean her daughters virginity?

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Omo Jinad Causes A Stir As She Twerks Up A Storm In New Video / Pretty AAUA Graduate Serving In Oyo, Dies While Returning From INEC Training / Tonto Is My Everything; She’s My Val – Bobrisky Gushes Over His Lover Ahead Of V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.