Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Tonto Is My Everything; She’s My Val – Bobrisky Gushes Over His Lover Ahead Of V - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Is My Everything; She’s My Val – Bobrisky Gushes Over His Lover Ahead Of V (786 Views)

Tonto Is Prepared To Settle With Churchill After Learning Her Lessons / My Boyfriend Sent Private Jet to Pick Me For Val-bobrisky (video) / Bobrisky Gushes Over Tobi Bakre: "This Dude Is Cute" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Is My Everything; She’s My Val – Bobrisky Gushes Over His Lover Ahead Of V by nwafada123(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2019
It is no longer news that these two controversial celebrities are very fond of each other.

Bobrisky has taken to her Instagram page to pour out her heart felt love for the beautiful actress. In his words, Tonto is his everything and he loves her so much.

See photos attached as shared on his Instagram handle here:

https://nwafada.com/2019/02/13/tonto-is-my-everything-shes-my-val-bobrisky-gushes-over-his-lover-ahead-of-valentine-photos/

(1) (Reply)

'Debts are being paid" - Lagos Night club owner, Richard Nnadi shares update / Uche Maduagwu Blast Etinosa Defending Regina Daniel Getting Married As the 6th / Naira Marley And Tunde Ednut Blow Hot On IG Live Video (see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.