Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Sustainable Development International Susdevi - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sustainable Development International Susdevi (30139 Views)

Sustainable Development International Recruitment / Nationwide Recruitment At Sustainable Development International, SUSDEVI, Januar / Massive Recruitment At Sustainable Development International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by DrPhilABd: 1:23am On Apr 10, 2019
These guys them try... I just hope they can clap for themselves. angry angry
Saw this thread last night, the "scam" talk lead me to do some investigating duty... Guess what I found out....

...I will tell you ...

...the address provided on their website suggest that the organization operations office is located in Canada, but here is the shocker.... Louth, Kildare and Ballymote are all different locations in Ireland. They intelligently clustered and packaged an address that looks interesting for Nigerians

N.B the address on their website states; 37 Louth Main St Rue Kildare drive Ballymote Ca

3 Likes

Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by biggal: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Abdulmsaidu:
SUSDEVI Recruitment Stage Two: Schedule for Makeup Test
Schedule for the makeup test is out and is available at https://www.facebook.com/notes/sustainable-development-international/susdevi-recruitment-stage-two-schedule-and-guideline-for-makeup-test/2332719683412879/
Enough time has been allowed to ensure that this information spreads to everyone as this is the final test. No appeals will be considered after this.
Guideline on how to ask questions has also been provided in the schedule.
Share widely!
I

This guy is one of them.

I pray they clear all the monies in those ppl accnt that were attacking me when i started blowing whistle of their scam nature.

1 Like

Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by DarkShades: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
What type of prayer is this? Please, Let's learn to respect each others opinions.

biggal:
I

This guy is one of them.

I pray they clear all the monies in those ppl accnt that were attacking me when i started blowing whistle of their scam nature.
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Abdulmsaidu(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
biggal:
I

This guy is one of them.

You can type whatever you want to type and refer to me as whatever you wish but I'm just an applicant like everyone else. See as you even talk am with confidence and all assurance - 'This guy is one of them' as if you digged up some information about me before making that statement. Sister park well o, no vex me for hia. I went through the write-up of all those that are of the opinion that this recruitment is a scam but I still chose to carry on. After all, I'm not using any details or information that's yours. Everything is mine, and I've decided to follow up till the end. So you let me be. I must not use you opinion. We all have our separate minds

4 Likes

Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by biggal: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Abdulmsaidu:

You can type whatever you want to type and refer to me as whatever you wish but I'm just an applicant like everyone else. See as you even talk am with confidence and all assurance - 'This guy is one of them' as if you digged up some information about me before making that statement. Sister park well o, no vex me for hia. I went through the write-up of all those that are of the opinion that this recruitment is a scam but I still chose to carry on. After all, I'm not using any details or information that's yours. Everything is mine, and I've decided to follow up till the end. So you let me be. I must not use yo
u opinion. We all have our separate minds

Oh soooo sorry bro. Honestly I like your type. You didnt insult. May God grant you your good heart desires
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Vanbravo(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by folasayolyn(f): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
kingkuntaval:

Too highly organized to be fake??....Seriously?

In the world of high white collar cyber crime, Susdevi scam wouldn't even make the bottom of the food chain.
Chances of Susdevi recruitment being phony, are extremely high.
It might be a simple plot to just infiltrate one's email and loot personal data.
Be careful.

True but in this present times, every young adult knows that you need at least three email addresses. One for social activities, one for job hunting and one for bank and personal details. If they hack into this one Goodluck to them
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by ubyways(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Add me 08104110953
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Musjada: 3:00am On Apr 17, 2019
p
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Welcomme: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
MaxPrince911:
Who has written the test today please?
The WhatsApp link isn't going through.
Bro u emailed me...My email ain't working... How far? Hope no p?
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by aniebietafia: 9:55am On May 06, 2019
Dear fellow applicants, please is there anyone who has received invitation for interview?
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Slyprof: 10:00am On May 06, 2019
[quote author=aniebietafia post=78146009]Dear fellow applicants, please is there anyone who has received invitation for interview?
Kindly add me 08067581927 to the WhatsApp group. Thank you! [/quote

Hopefully that should commence this week as they just updated their website
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Angelamanda247: 1:50pm On May 06, 2019
someone should pls add me on the whatapp group 08052059871
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by juri: 6:26pm On May 06, 2019
Pls house, has anyone been contacted yet?
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by PrinceFola(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2019
Sustainable Development International SUSDEVI Recruitment Update. The online test has successfully ended and reviews to shortlist candidates for physical interview have been ongoing. Criteria for selection include the following, among others; - Quality and completeness of candidate’s application. - Candidate’s technical skills and their relevance to preferred position. - Level of support/compliance to SUSDEVI FOI policy. - Performance in online test. - Candidate’s Aptitude. - Ability to follow instructions. - Ability to take on initiative. Invitation emails for interview will be sent on Wednesday May 8, 2019 so all candidates are advised to keep a tab on their emails (Inbox and Spam folders) on this date. Please note the following: 1. Invitation emails will only come from recruitment@ng.susdevi.org. Except otherwise announced on this Page, emails not originating from this email address should be ignored for safety reasons. 2. The email address stated above is currently on “send only” mode and will not receive emails. Dedicated email and local phone numbers for enquiries and support to shortlisted candidates will be provided in the invitation email. 3. Emails will only be sent to shortlisted candidates. So not receiving an email means that you have not been selected for the interview. 4. Candidates’ bank account information will not be asked for within this period. Stipend to defray transport expenses will be provided through alternative means after the interview. 5. Further information and communication on the recruitment will now be limited to shortlisted candidates through the channels provided in the emails. Best wishes!
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by PrinceFola(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2019
That's their latest update today on Facebook.
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by juri: 8:07pm On May 06, 2019
PrinceFola:
That's their latest update today on Facebook.

Thanks @ PrinceFola for the update. I am just wondering how Candidate’s Aptitude, Ability to take on initiative etc could have been deduced from a form filled online or even the test.
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by PrinceFola(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2019
juri:

Thanks @ PrinceFola for the update. I am just wondering how Candidate’s Aptitude, Ability to take on initiative etc could have been deduced from a form filled online or even the test.
You're welcome bro... Lolzzzzzz! I weak too oh.... Or can we say there are kind of joking with that? Any which way, we are waiting patiently to see to it end.
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by juri: 7:54am On May 07, 2019
PrinceFola:
You're welcome bro... Lolzzzzzz! I weak too oh.... Or can we say there are kind of joking with that? Any which way, we are waiting patiently to see to it end.

I scored 29/30 making 96.67%. Surprisingly the questions were simple so I am surprised I could not score 100%.
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Adebayorahaman: 10:29pm On May 07, 2019
Please add me on watsap group. 07033868294.
PrinceFola:

Sustainable Development International
SUSDEVI Recruitment Update.
The online test has successfully ended and reviews
to shortlist candidates for physical interview have
been ongoing.
Criteria for selection include the following, among
others;
- Quality and completeness of candidate’s
application.
- Candidate’s technical skills and their relevance to
preferred position.
- Level of support/compliance to SUSDEVI FOI
policy.
- Performance in online test.
- Candidate’s Aptitude.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to take on initiative.
Invitation emails for interview will be sent on
Wednesday May 8, 2019 so all candidates are
advised to keep a tab on their emails (Inbox and
Spam folders) on this date.
Please note the following:
1. Invitation emails will only come from
recruitment@ng.susdevi.org. Except otherwise
announced on this Page, emails not originating from
this email address should be ignored for safety
reasons.
2. The email address stated above is currently on
“send only” mode and will not receive emails.
Dedicated email and local phone numbers for
enquiries and support to shortlisted candidates will
be provided in the invitation email.
3. Emails will only be sent to shortlisted
candidates. So not receiving an email means that
you have not been selected for the interview.
4. Candidates’ bank account information will not be
asked for within this period. Stipend to defray
transport expenses will be provided through
alternative means after the interview.
5. Further information and communication on the
recruitment will now be limited to shortlisted
candidates through the channels provided in the
emails.
Best wishes!
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Chomsky1967(f): 3:10pm On May 08, 2019
Not a single nairalander got an invite? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by juri: 3:19pm On May 08, 2019
[quote author=Chomsky1967 post=78215462]Not a single nairalander got an invite? shocked shocked[/quote
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Slyprof: 3:42pm On May 08, 2019
So no one on this platform got an invite. Simply put it, they used us, made money and decided to give some people 2GB data. Dere is God oo
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by aniebietafia: 3:54pm On May 08, 2019
shocked shocked shocked Ah! Which way Nigeria? This people have played us!

1 Like

Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by aniebietafia: 4:02pm On May 08, 2019
Chomsky1967:
Not a single nairalander got an invite? shocked shocked
As in eh! Even people on other platform. This would have been the biggest scam of all. Toying with our emotions like that!
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Abdulmsaidu(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2019
Slyprof:
So no one on this platform got an invite. Simply put it, they used us, made money and decided to give some people 2GB data. Dere is God oo

Which people were given 2GB data?
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Abdulmsaidu(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2019
There's something I kept noticing on their fb page during make up test - They kept deleting their previous post before updating a new one. I don't know why they did that. It's almost 17hours already today and no one has received an interview-invite mail
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Slyprof: 5:10pm On May 08, 2019
Abdulmsaidu:

Which people were given 2GB data?

People who shared their post most or commented most on their Facebook page. Read their last Facebook post.
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by wazzie: 6:17pm On May 08, 2019
Exactly, I noticed that too. I wonder why they kept on doing that.
Abdulmsaidu:
There's something I kept noticing on their fb page during make up test - They kept deleting their previous post before updating a new one. I don't know why they did that. It's almost 17hours already today and no one has received an interview-invite mail
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by noahac: 6:28pm On May 08, 2019
So no one got an invite yet
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Heineken(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2019
Till now no invite
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Abdulmsaidu(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2019
Slyprof:

People who shared their post most or commented most on their Facebook page. Read their last Facebook post.

Ok I've checked and seen their names, 19 of them.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is part of what they said - "Unfortunately, the reality is that only a small percentage of qualified candidates will receive emails today. Half of these would have received their emails by 12noon and the rest before 4pm (Nigerian time). However, not getting an invite should not be a reason to despair as there are numerous other things that we can still do together."

This is what I want us to pay attention to - "only a small percentage of qualified candidates will receive emails today. Half of these would have received their emails by 12noon and the rest before 4pm."

From my understanding of this part - "only a small percentage of qualified candidates will receive emails today" it means other qualified candidates will receive their email on subsequent days. So let's just keep our fingers crossed and keep a regular check on our email inbox and spam. Goodluck to us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At National Pension Commission (over 200 Positions) / 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One / 774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.