Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Sustainable Development International Susdevi - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sustainable Development International Susdevi (30231 Views)

Sustainable Development International Recruitment / Nationwide Recruitment At Sustainable Development International, SUSDEVI, Januar / Massive Recruitment At Sustainable Development International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Chomsky1967(f): 10:12pm On May 08, 2019
The day is technically over so I can confidently say susdevi is a scam!

3 Likes

Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Chomsky1967(f): 10:13pm On May 08, 2019
Abdulmsaidu:

Ok I've checked and seen their names, 19 of them.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is part of what they said - "Unfortunately, the reality is that only a small percentage of qualified candidates will receive emails today. Half of these would have received their emails by 12noon and the rest before 4pm (Nigerian time). However, not getting an invite should not be a reason to despair as there are numerous other things that we can still do together."

This is what I want us to pay attention to - "only a small percentage of qualified candidates will receive emails today. Half of these would have received their emails by 12noon and the rest before 4pm."

From my understanding of this part - "only a small percentage of qualified candidates will receive emails today" it means other qualified candidates will receive their email on subsequent days. So let's just keep our fingers crossed and keep a regular check on our email inbox and spam. Goodluck to us.
Move on, it's done!
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Slyprof: 10:16pm On May 08, 2019
Abdulmsaidu:

Ok I've checked and seen their names, 19 of them.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is part of what they said - "Unfortunately, the reality is that only a small percentage of qualified candidates will receive emails today. Half of these would have received their emails by 12noon and the rest before 4pm (Nigerian time). However, not getting an invite should not be a reason to despair as there are numerous other things that we can still do together."

This is what I want us to pay attention to - "only a small percentage of qualified candidates will receive emails today. Half of these would have received their emails by 12noon and the rest before 4pm."

From my understanding of this part - "only a small percentage of qualified candidates will receive emails today" it means other qualified candidates will receive their email on subsequent days. So let's just keep our fingers crossed and keep a regular check on our email inbox and spam. Goodluck to us.

No my brother that's all. They didn't state that their will be more invite o. They have finished sending all the invites needed. No one on dis platform or any other platform got an invite which simply means there is no recruitment all was a scam
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by gambudu: 10:17pm On May 08, 2019
Unfollowing them right away on all their social media handle. No time to waste
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Cerakay: 11:33pm On May 08, 2019
Closed
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by aeder: 10:18am On May 09, 2019
This guys have fetched our data and ran away. 21st Century Scammers
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by educators(f): 10:19am On May 09, 2019
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by biggal: 12:33pm On May 09, 2019
Susdevi is good at what they do. They want to keep their prey and continue to make money through the traffic they generate. No wonder they rewarded the 2gig just to raise ppls hope to continue to generate traffic.

Susdevi is not a job employer but wants to create niche for themselves in the cyber world. My take

1 Like

Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Heineken(m): 12:54pm On May 09, 2019
A very big scam.
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by richieroxy(f): 11:09am On May 10, 2019
when we first raised alarm, people said we were being negative....... las las we go dey alright
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by PrinceFola(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2019
richieroxy:
when we first raised alarm, people said we were being negative....... las las we go dey alright
Lolzzzz!
we don dey alright las las.... God help us

1 Like

Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by desirewhet(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2019
Na dem.......lol
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by zealed64: 1:03pm On May 18, 2019
Those of you that didn't believe this is a scam, hope you all have started working and have received your salaries ??...
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Slyprof: 2:29pm On May 18, 2019
My plea to everyone here is to try and unfollow this scammers on all their social media platforms. They don't deserve ur followership...

1 Like

Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by sefani(f): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
I think they have conducted a physical interview and role specific trainings

Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by zealed64: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2019
sefani:
I think they have conducted a physical interview and role specific trainings

Stop allowing this scammer to keep deceiving you...there was no recruitment!!!! ..it's all a sham!.
Re: Sustainable Development International Susdevi by Chomsky1967(f): 7:46am On May 01, 2020
Guys guess what I just saw? These guys never tire?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Company Didn't Accept My Resignation / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In / Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.