Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) (26718 Views)

Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) / Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive / Man Hides N8M In Birthday Cake, Smuggles It Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Magichand: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2019
The Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos state Police command have arrested the young man pictured above for theft.

According to a tweet posted on their handle, the young man snatched the phone of a lady in a commercial bus.

He was given a hot chase by RRS men who sighted him. When he was arrested and searched, the phone was found inside his pant.

The police say he would be arraigned in court soon.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/man-arrested-after-hiding-phone-he-snatched-from-a-lady-in-his-pant-in-lagos/

Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by CuddleBear(f): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Ahhh oshodi. mine was stolen at oshodi too
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by IamLucy(f): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=Originalsly post=74598994]Hmmm....and why they have him so neat and presentable?.... not even a facial rearrangement?[/

9 Likes

Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2019
Rapid Response Squad, how rapid was your response at Sky Power ground yesterday, under your nose opposite Police college and close to the CP's office? How many NUTRW miscreants were arrested and paraded?

Mstcheeeeew

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
see his ugly face, he should be from yonder
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by CreepyBlackpool: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
I came here to check his name grin

but op disappointed me sad

1 Like

Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Authoreety: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ordinary phone o....

Some guys eh.... making stealing a business! I just wonder for some people o
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by GentleMoney: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Thumbs up to Lagos Police..

1 Share

Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
na pant dey reign now.. una nogo kill person
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by sammyj: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
This guy must be extremely silly and stupid to want to hide such a BIG item inside his paint not minding what radiation can do to his private parts!! grin grin grin
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by dinocy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
The hustle is real and prison is real. Crime doesn’t pay.
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by teekaybells(f): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
hmm
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Olukat(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin When chinko phone with thunder vibration rang near his JT grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Na ibo boy

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by MurderEnglish(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
He was given a hot chase by RRS men who sighted him. When he was arrested and searched, the phone was found inside his pant.

Why not give a hot Chase to all looters,(not witch hunting). angry undecided

Someone will now say, "good, he should be killed".

As a nation suffering from an acute dose of corruption. Let's root it out by fighting the core ailment other than fighting the symptoms.

Stupid people, mumu every where cry cry

I hate you and you and you, that's if you're supporting any mumu APC or PDP thieves sad

1 Like

Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oshodi has been in the news of late, Oluoma saga e.t.c

Teni wouldnt like this
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Pant again? Pant don suffer o.

Pant will soon become the most searched item on Google.

3 Likes

Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by teshiam(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
He has luck he was not beaten mercilessly.

Check my signature for legit paying bitcoin bots on telegram.
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
dollytino4real:
see his ugly face, he should be from yonder
he is from arochukwu village,awka in anambra state
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Imperare(f): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:
na pant dey reign now.. una nogo kill person
Pants is not panties
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Passionate888: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lagos is synonymous with criminalities... Tufia
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by NotBeenPaid: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2019

So much crime in Lagos. From arm robbery to rape to underage rape to cultisms to street touts. Infact everything is just wrong with that State or could it be that because the head(Tinubu) of Lagos is an agbero?

Check my signature jare

Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
I came here to check his name grin

but op disappointed me sad

He looks yoruba'ish
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Imperare:

Pants is not panties
English instructor I salute, remember we get pidgin Eng. for Naija
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
angry....It is not the only thing we do ! We also arrest Area Boys and Area Mugus cool

Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Larrymaxy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Imperare:

Pants is not panties

my chest,savagery
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by UceeGod: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
The bitter truth is that this same guy will later be released to continue his wicked acts
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Imperare(f): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:
English instructor I salute, remember we get pidgin Eng. for Naija
lolz.. I hail you sir

1 Like

Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Larrymaxy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
BluntBoy:
Pant again? Pant don suffer o.
Pant will soon become the most search item on Google.
panties is different from pant
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Imperare:

lolz.. I hail you sir
why u no get pics naa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) / Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested / Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.