Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) (26720 Views)

Ghanaian Man Caught With 3 Stolen Live Chickens Hidden In His Pants (video) / Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive / Man Hides N8M In Birthday Cake, Smuggles It Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Mopolchi: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
he should be jailed
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Baroba(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
I still remember a policeman who hid my aunt's phone under his cap, my aunt alighted to open boot for olopa, instinctively she left her phone on top car.. The silly man denied taking it when she started looking for it, I just rang the number and it was ringing under his hat.. The man wanted the ground to open and swallow him that day..
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by IjebuWarrior: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
I came here to check his name grin

but op disappointed me sad

Who else e go be na? Okoro of course. grin
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Just2endowed2(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
they should come to ikeja under bridge in computer village. Those guys rub during the day and they do it openly. mean while, policemen at the round about do nothing. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Larrymaxy:

panties is different from pant

OP said pant, not panties.

Moreover, panties is for women. And the thief is a man.
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Larrymaxy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
BluntBoy:

OP said pant, not panties.
Moreover, panties is for women. And the thief is a man.
panties could be his boxers
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by dawahlarry: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
You forgot to murder your English today.�
MurderEnglish:

Why not give a hot Chase to all looters,(not witch hunting). angry undecided

Someone will now say, "good, he should be killed".

As a nation suffering from an acute dose of corruption. Let's root it out by fighting the core ailment other than fighting the symptoms.

Stupid people, mumu every where cry cry

I hate you and you and you, that's if you're supporting any mumu APC or PDP thieves sad
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
CuddleBear:
Ahhh oshodi. mine was stolen at oshodi too

Don't give up �� you will get your phone � back One day � cheers � up ��
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
So rrs dey motor dey chase you, & u not fit escape....u just start work??
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Tonymario58: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
That's what left lazy Yoruba people are known for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
he is from arochukwu village,awka in anambra state
n.a. u call o!
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Larrymaxy:

panties could be his boxers
But nowhere was panties mentioned, bro.
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by uuzba(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Authoreety:
Ordinary phone o....

Some guys eh.... making stealing a business! I just wonder for some people o
Na una wey dey Nairaland dey compare phone from morning to night. Infinix this, Iphone that...the camera is this, the battery is that.
Nobody in Nigeria can make a phone. Yet, we all want to die because of phone.
That is the exact attitude that made this guy SO BOLD to steal a phone because he KNOWS he can sell it to ANY ONE of us who will go CRAZY for cheap phone.
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Originalsly: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmm....and why they have him so neat and presentable?.... not even a facial rearrangement?
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Rashaud: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Everyday for the thief,one day for the owner
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by CuddleBear(f): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Isoduwa:

Don't give up �� you will get your phone � back One day � cheers � up ��
Looool
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Imperare(f): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:
why u no get pics naa?
I remove am oh.. dem say nairaland na faceless forum
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Imperare:

I remove am oh.. dem say nairaland na faceless forum
Okay, make I hala u make u show me bah?
And is that your location?
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
From pant?

I don't think that I can use such phone ever again.
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by frozen70(f): 4:05am On Jan 10, 2019
Idiot

If you had decided to learn a trade this issue wouldn't have come up

Lazy youth
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Imperare(f): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:
Okay, make I hala u make u show me bah? And is that your location?
you won know if I fine shey
Re: Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Imperare:

you won know if I fine shey
You be correct babe? give me permission naa abeg?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested / Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics / The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.