Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa (12526 Views)

BREAKING: Senator Babayo Gamawa Is Dead / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP / PDP Suspends Gamawa Babayo Garba, Deputy National Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by Officialpdpnig: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2019
AroleOduduwa:

Continue deceiving yourself, we both know if PDP had presented Tambuwal, Buhari will win him with a very big margin, Tambuwal doesn’t have any political structure outside Sokoto, only Atiku has what it takes to oust Buhari

Even you know that Atiku cannot oust Buhari. In fact core PDP members who are at the top also know this. In fact, Atiku himself knows this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by shedy03(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2019
iamvictorbassey:
Integrity! Integrity! Since 2014, up till now, nothing to show forth
IT ONLY GOT US THE TITLE OF WORLD HQ OF EXTREME POVERTY.

1 Like

Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by drskyfly007(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Secondus over to you.this is dogara state and he has been silent lately
Don't be surprised the defection is all a game! Bring ur friends close and ur enemies closer..This could be a scheme to kill them from within. lipsrsealed Anything is possible in politics
Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by Baawaa(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
grin Baawaa of NL come here.
Here i come,what happened,are you one of atikulooting crew or one of those that are not ready to return to Egypt of PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by CoolAmbience(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
iamvictorbassey:
Integrity! Integrity! Since 2014, up till now, nothing to show forth

The blind don't see...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by Princedapace(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
zlantanfan:
If all atiku has for strategy is the Dubai one he had better be conceding defeat.

I can actually see why Suleiman prophesied he should focus on the north

Instead of atiefwu to focus on north where he is loosing ground he has decided to toll the iPod line to allow the least political zone deceive him.

As it stands he only has kwankwaso in north who is busy recycling the same loyalists every where he goes.

Saraki is currently battling for his political life, dogara is a dead meat, dino in comma.

So technically, these ones from PDP are no longer part of pdp that destroyed Nigeria for 16 years?

Hahahaha, i laugh at we Nigerians. We are fooooooooooooolllls in the hands of these politicians..

1 Like

Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by Cholison(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Thank God this mole was discovered in time and flushed out. See the speed with which he visited Aso Rock. Many of his likes shall go out the same way.
Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by iamvictorbassey: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
CoolAmbience:

The blind don't see...
Stupid Things and People
Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by Cantonese: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=omoowo8888 post=74592287]By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

ABUJA – PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari Tuesday night received the national deputy chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Babayo Gamawa and a member of the party’s Board of Trustees, Kaulaha Aliyu, who defected to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Recall that the PDP has recently slammed Senator Gamawa with suspension order for alleged anti party activities.

The defection of the PDP bigwigs from Bauchi State which is the home state of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, came barely 24 hours after the president received some members of the Peoples Democratic Party’s Support Groups from the North East, who defected to the ruling APC.

President Buhari and his guests held a strategic meeting that lasted over 30 minutes behind closed doors.

Speaking to State House correspondents after the meeting with the president at the State Abuja, the Bauchi State governor, Mohammed Abubakar who led the PDP defected members expressed delight over the new political development, saying the defectors were in the presidential villa to pay political homage and pledge their support to the president.

Abubakar, said he was happy over the decision of Gamawa and Kaulaha Aliyu to decamp to the APC.

He said, “You can see I’m very delighted because with these gentlemen I can go to sleep with my two eyes closed, so to speak.’’

Also speaking, the former PDP deputy chairman, Senator Gamawa said that his decision to defect to the ruling APC had nothing to do with his suspension from the PDP but his love for the country.

He, however, stated that the PDP would regret its action for suspending him from office.

He said, As a Nigerian, I want what is good for the country; I want good image for my country and I want to see development and progress of the country.

“And I have been saying it, as a politician, I play my politics not blindly. Whenever thing goes right or wrong I will say it the way it is. As journalists, you are aware of what PDP did today – just because of an allegation they said they have suspended me.

“I want to call on them to check their secretariat. If they are in politics, they should know what is happening on daily basis at the secretariat – what comes in and what goes out. They should check their mails and they will know the position of Sen. Babayo Gamawa before their action of today.

“I have no regret for defecting from the PDP and they (PDP) would regret their action, by God grace.”

He, therefore, described his suspension from the PDP as undemocratic and unconstitutional.

In his contribution, Kaulaha Aliyu, said he joined the APC to ensure electoral victory for President Buhari in the forthcoming general elections.

He said, “It is a matter of principles I believe among all the candidates no body can come near the integrity and honesty of President Buhari and with what he has done to the North East in particular.

“I feel I should support him and do the best I can for him emerge victorious cone February 2019.”

Source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/for-suspending-me-pdpll-regret-its-action-gamawa/

It is said that if our words do not our actions may make us seem as traitors. How was this man able to defect to APC in less than 24 hours after his suspension? Defections take time to plan. Defections do not happen with 24 hours. It was carefully and systematically planned by the man. In politics if you think you are smart you will surely meet people smarter than you. Suspending a deputy national chairman is not an easy decision. The man was a long time mole in the PDP and was waiting for an excuse. His reason came as he planned and he happily cross carpeted immediately.
Now I think Gamawa should remember that in these contemporary times, with information technology so advanced, records are kept. His defection words are recorded already.
Bigger names like Atiku, Saraki and Melaye regretted and they returned.
It will be a very big shame if he eats his words and returns to the PDP.
Let us see who will regret between him and the PDP.
Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by Xisnin(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
zlantanfan:
If all atiku has for strategy is the Dubai one he had better be conceding defeat.

I can actually see why Suleiman prophesied he should focus on the north

Instead of atiefwu to focus on north where he is loosing ground he has decided to toll the iPod line to allow the least political zone deceive him.

As it stands he only has kwankwaso in north who is busy recycling the same loyalists every where he goes.

Saraki is currently battling for his political life, dogara is a dead meat, dino in comma.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
I expect you to be happy with the news.
Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by enemyofprogress: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Are you God?

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?
Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by Yankee101: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Who you be
Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by gare(f): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why threatening the Party, you were working for APC before now, the have just made it easy for you go and work with them, you can not do anything, where you not there when the party lost in the re-run, it might even work in the favour of the party.

Tomorrow you will start singing like Amaechi
Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by bbamusa: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
another somersault for PDP, imagine how Nigerians are tired of PDP.
Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by Cantonese: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoowo8888:
By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

ABUJA – PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari Tuesday night received the national deputy chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Babayo Gamawa and a member of the party’s Board of Trustees, Kaulaha Aliyu, who defected to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Recall that the PDP has recently slammed Senator Gamawa with suspension order for alleged anti party activities.

The defection of the PDP bigwigs from Bauchi State which is the home state of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, came barely 24 hours after the president received some members of the Peoples Democratic Party’s Support Groups from the North East, who defected to the ruling APC.

President Buhari and his guests held a strategic meeting that lasted over 30 minutes behind closed doors.

Speaking to State House correspondents after the meeting with the president at the State Abuja, the Bauchi State governor, Mohammed Abubakar who led the PDP defected members expressed delight over the new political development, saying the defectors were in the presidential villa to pay political homage and pledge their support to the president.

Abubakar, said he was happy over the decision of Gamawa and Kaulaha Aliyu to decamp to the APC.

He said, “You can see I’m very delighted because with these gentlemen I can go to sleep with my two eyes closed, so to speak.’’

Also speaking, the former PDP deputy chairman, Senator Gamawa said that his decision to defect to the ruling APC had nothing to do with his suspension from the PDP but his love for the country.

He, however, stated that the PDP would regret its action for suspending him from office.

He said, As a Nigerian, I want what is good for the country; I want good image for my country and I want to see development and progress of the country.

“And I have been saying it, as a politician, I play my politics not blindly. Whenever thing goes right or wrong I will say it the way it is. As journalists, you are aware of what PDP did today – just because of an allegation they said they have suspended me.

“I want to call on them to check their secretariat. If they are in politics, they should know what is happening on daily basis at the secretariat – what comes in and what goes out. They should check their mails and they will know the position of Sen. Babayo Gamawa before their action of today.

“I have no regret for defecting from the PDP and they (PDP) would regret their action, by God grace.”

He, therefore, described his suspension from the PDP as undemocratic and unconstitutional.

In his contribution, Kaulaha Aliyu, said he joined the APC to ensure electoral victory for President Buhari in the forthcoming general elections.

He said, “It is a matter of principles I believe among all the candidates no body can come near the integrity and honesty of President Buhari and with what he has done to the North East in particular.

“I feel I should support him and do the best I can for him emerge victorious cone February 2019.”

Source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/for-suspending-me-pdpll-regret-its-action-gamawa/
Re: For Suspending Me Pdp’ll Regret Its Action – Gamawa by Angelb4: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2019
AroleOduduwa:

Continue deceiving yourself, we both know if PDP had presented Tambuwal, Buhari will win him with a very big margin, Tambuwal doesn’t have any political structure outside Sokoto, only Atiku has what it takes to oust Buhari

We can now see the structure. Many PDP BIG WINGS HAVE DESERTED HIM ALREADY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas / Udom Emmanuel And Makarfi At Flag-off Of LG Elections In Uyo (Photos) / Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.