Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Guru Maharaji Predicted Jonathan Would Win 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guru Maharaji Predicted Jonathan Would Win 2015 Election (415 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) / Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guru Maharaji Predicted Jonathan Would Win 2015 Election by KingsCity: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Guru Maharaji Reveals Who'll Win Presidential Election

The spiritual leader of One Love Family, Sat Guru Maharaji has revealed who will win the forthcoming presidential election. Dailypost reports that Guru Maharaji Ji, in a bid to forewarn the All Progressives Congress, has advised the party and its presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), to forget Nigeria’s presidency. There is no vacancy for Buhari at Aso Rock,” he declared in a statement on Sunday. Guru Maharaj Ji continued by saying, “President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the verifiable divine choice of the forthcoming presidential election. As the Living Perfect Master of creation in whose hands the fate of Nigerian project lies spiritually, I declare divinity’s decision to return Jonathan to Aso Rock over Muhammadu Buhari. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/407576-guru-maharaji-reveals-wholl-win-presidential-election.html

https://www.legit.ng/407576-guru-maharaji-reveals-wholl-win-presidential-election.html

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/2015-election-predictions-what-the-prophets-saw-what-nigerians-got.111563/
Re: Guru Maharaji Predicted Jonathan Would Win 2015 Election by yomi961: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
We all know that he is a hungry scammer, that can't be taken serious. Come Feb, him and his lord and master will be confined to the dustbin of history. Nigeria is in shambles, #10 is worthless, you cannot see new #100 again self, bloodshed everywhere from Boko Haram to Fulani terrorists, inflation and economy is in comatose,
Vote atiku to get Nigeria working again for your future and that of our kids

Re: Guru Maharaji Predicted Jonathan Would Win 2015 Election by Asshurbanipal: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lol. Fake prophet

(1) (Reply)

2019 Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Mourn Their Lost Ones In Tears / Atiku's Visit To USA Kangaroo Trip To Score Cheap Political Gain, Says UK APC / This Can Only Happen In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.