Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? (55249 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding Videos And Pictures Finally Out / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by Islie: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Which one be weeding again

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by xjiggy: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
That falz did a lot of music with Simi did not mean they where in a relationship. They have music chemistry not physical chemistry. Adekunle Gold has always been the one behind the scenes and him and Falz have been Good friends for long. No be everybody dey shade their relationship like pepper for market. Gold is a layed back sensible guy unlike some small boy with frog voice

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by adeniyi3971(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Falz should be the bestman
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by IjebuWarrior: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Of course, Falz can always do better than Simi.. As for Mr. Gold, I think he can't do much.

Anyway, congrats and HML to them both! cool
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by officialJP(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Reason why I keep on saying I don't support, a boy and a girl shouldn't be bestie, feeling will show, now everybody is mocking falz, sorry bro I feel ur pain grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by victorazyvictor(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Am sorry falz you have just been friendzone cheesy

Falz is never a jealous guy, he is a selfless guy if u know him. Besides he is not even thinking of marriage now.
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by EmzyT: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Must he marry her...? Do you guys know if they had sit over it and maybe didn't plan to settle down together? I'm pretty sure they've known each for long even before Adekunle Gold Came in, So all that while you are telling me that Falz didn't make his intentions clear if he really wanted to marry her? Whether chemistry, Soldier, etc, it's just a normal song and lyric any musician would use, besides those songs brought her to limelight
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by Xbee007(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lalasticlala and Mynd44, it is wedding not *weeding.
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by cybriz82(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Groovenaija360:

Nigerians and reactions to stupid, irrelevant things

They won't react to the wickedness of the lifeless undecided dullard

Wailaiii!!!
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by BanevsJoker(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Adekunle likes eating remnants

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?
When I'm not a butcher.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Who is weeding? Op check your heading.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by Pyrusdrago(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nigerian youth catching feelings for ppl Wer no get one except that dem be buddies
Abi dem no sabi AG n Falz de #badguy #fineboyassociation spec again....haaaaa! Sha!! All Na dem fans fantasy
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by stasius: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Where are they weeding?

I can supply them cutlass and rakes.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by KenModi(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Its ‘classmate’ ‘age mate’

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by crestedaguiyi: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
weeding on front page, moderator for this hot hamattan sun, you dey blow gem still they moderate nairaland

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by Ayobami7(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
lol
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by chidon4life(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Guy the year is to earl
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Who is weeding? Op?
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by FOBOKO(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
He should attend,if only he won't be fustrated.
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by enemyofprogress: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
KenModi:

Its ‘classmate’ ‘age mate’
OK can you marry your curse meat?

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by sacx: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Fans and yeye speculations. They were never dating
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by Kingzuma: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Y not? Unless I have beef with the person, in which cause I'll stab her with a pork

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by vinceee(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
How often do you lose?

Primemixx:
No
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by BruncleZuma: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
I believe Seun has recruited a new mod...which one come be weeding again?
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by Lastanza: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
tayebest:
Falz already lost it! sad

Women are real scum! angry
He never lost anything. Falz wasn't in for marriage while Adekunle popped the question. Women no dey take ear hear marriage.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Class meat kor,
Campus suya ni

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by pansophist(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Simi don do me strong thing embarassed

After I cram all your albums off head, plaster your picture for my living room, but ticket for all your shows, love your voice pieces, and de plan to dash you my pension, you come go marry Mr Gold way no even gold cry

Yoruba people sha. cry

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by mctfopt: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
They never said they were dating.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRXe9SJeO1jyI0Z4k-tGfRo2XcFnf1Z0XRp_W5cksQOKxHHhrVU[/img]

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTHrGs7RvlpqgncF03zEwy7lEQnzybd2kxyaVkfnIavNOKrSZJa[/img]
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by EddyTeddy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=Mediahelm post=74594843]Earlier today, news break up about Simi and Adekunle Gold's weeding, which is holding up today.

Fans reacts as Falz who is rumored to have shared some "Chemistry" with the sweet voiced Singer, Simi failed to marry her

this man go sabi Weed shall
Re: Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? by Yoighaman(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
EmzyT:
Must he marry her...? Do you guys know if they had sit over it and maybe didn't plan to settle down together? I'm pretty sure they've known each for long even before Adekunle Gold Came in, So all that while you are telling me that Falz didn't make his intentions clear if he really wanted to marry her? Whether chemistry, Soldier, etc, it's just a normal song and lyric any musician would use, besides those songs brought her to limelight

Adekunle Gold I understand has been there before Falz....7-year relationship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.