Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander (2885 Views)

Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? / The Top 10 Business Idea To Start That Is Recession-friendly / Photos;tiger Rips 11-year-old Boy's Hand As He Was Trying To Be Friendly With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by VPersie: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
ibkaye and VPersie.
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by mamagee3(f): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2010
Sagamite:

Sagamite
In your mind, shey? grin
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Kunbee: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2010
kola oloye:

Kunbee of course

Why didnt u come to the palace, and thanks
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2010
kola oloye:

followed by Mama Ngozi, the action lady  grin

Thank you naa. I really appreciate it cheesy kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Sagamite(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2010
mama-gee:

In your mind, shey? grin

What?

It is obvious I am friendly. How many people on NL try and help their fellow humans improve the thinking capability?
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by xynerise: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2010
Am the best in that aspect both physically, onlinely, social, spiritually, nairalandly and so on. grin
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2010
Sagamite:

What?

It is obvious I am friendly. How many people on NL try and help their fellow humans improve the thinking capability?
Not with an abusive manner.
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Sagamite(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2010
mama-gee:

Not with an abusive manner.

AAWHO!!!

Me? Abusive?

I only try to let them discover what they are so the can learn to be followers without opinions, so the world will be a better place.

It is not abusive, it is an innocent session of psychological assist in self-discovery. It is a mere friendly helping hand I give.

I have given it to loads, that makes me the friendliest.
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 6:09am On Aug 15, 2010
If Sagamite is friendly, than I guess the cows and the girrafe's all can fly to the sky. .  Up! Up! and away!!!!!  undecided

And as for xynerise. . . . Hmmm. . . . Well. . . at time this dude has tantrums  lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Sagamite(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2010
Gabry:

If Sagamite is friendly, than I guess the cows and the girrafe's all can fly to the sky. .  Up! Up! and away!!!!!  undecided

You and mamagee are just being too harsh.

Everyone on NL knows I am the friendliest, even those I help out with the ability to use their brain.
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 1:20am On Aug 16, 2010
Sagamite:

You and mamagee are just being too harsh.

Everyone on NL knows I am the friendliest, even those I help out with the ability to use their brain.

Helping other in the sense of using their so called brain is not being categorize as friendly but as being helpful. As far as I know, a friendly person does not ignore people but you did many times in the past wink
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Sagamite(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2010
Gabry:

Helping other in the sense of using their so called brain is not being categorize as friendly but as being helpful. As far as I know, a friendly person does not ignore people but you did many times in the past  wink

Ignore people?  shocked

When?

Have I ever ignored you, Mama Ngozi?  embarassed
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2010
Sagamite, I wish you'll just get it into your skull that you're too harsh.

Harsh users can't be regarded as "friendly". . .

If you want to know the definition of friendliness, go through Gabry's comments. wink
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Sagamite(m): 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2010
mama-gee:

If you want to know the definition of friendliness, go through Gabry's comments. wink

What is harsh about helping people?

You mean if someone wants to kill himself and has bean-bags being shot at him by the police, is that not a good thing?

If someone has mental issues and is running amok, and people use force to restrain the person so they can get treatment, is that harsh? tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by mamagee3(f): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2010
Sagamite:

You mean if someone wants to kill himself and has bean-bags being shot at him by the police, is that not a good thing?

If someone has mental issues and is running amok, and people use force to restrain the person so they can get treatment, is that harsh?  tongue
All these doesn't mean you're friendly. wink
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2010
Sagamite:

Ignore people?  shocked

When?

Have I ever ignored you, Mama Ngozi?  embarassed

yes u have a couple of times and also u've done it to many others as well. I know its not intentional but a friendly people will hardly ignore someone no matter how they sound on their post wink

mama-gee:

shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Mama, U looking too highly on me embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sagamite:

If someone has mental issues and is running amok, and people use force to restrain the person so they can get treatment, is that harsh? tongue

This is called being helpful, not friendly wink
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Aug 17, 2010
Gabry:

shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Mama, U looking too highly on me embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Cause that's just who you are, I'm not overestimating you or anything. wink

@Sagamite.

The thread states about the friendliest not the most helpful. wink
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Sagamite(m): 1:33am On Aug 17, 2010
Gabry:

yes u have a couple of times and also u've done it to many others as well. I know its not intentional but a friendly people will hardly ignore someone no matter how they sound on their post  wink

Awww!

Amsorry. Here is a kiss for each of my transgressions of ignorements as my apology:  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Gabry:

This is called being helpful, not friendly  wink

mama-gee:

@Sagamite.

The thread states about the friendliest not the most helpful. wink

Ok, I will just accept the title of the most helpful, especially for those with low brain power and mental retardation.  smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by honeric01(m): 1:53am On Aug 17, 2010
Siena
Gabry
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 2:29am On Aug 17, 2010
Sagamite:

Awww!

Amsorry. Here is a kiss for each of my transgressions of ignorements as my apology:  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Ok, I will just accept the title of the most helpful, especially for those with low brain power and mental retardation.  smiley

No mind me naa. Im use to getting ignored by some popular Nairalanders in here smiley

But to be honest, I thought u hated my guts embarassed lipsrsealed

honeric01:

Siena
Gabry

Hello dear. Why u dey call out for Siena's name? He is busy taking care of Mama Sienna and Sienna naa wink
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 2:30am On Aug 17, 2010
^^^ Oops! Sorry naa. I forggoten this is a thread for the most friendliest member. Lol! Sorry grin embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 2:31am On Aug 17, 2010
Sagamite:

Ok, I will just accept the title of the most helpful, especially for[b] those with low brain power and mental retardation[/b].  smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry Na waaa ooo. See meaner hia sad
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Sagamite(m): 2:33am On Aug 17, 2010
Gabry:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry Na waaa ooo. See meaner hia sad

Obviously there are some suffering from such symptoms and I give them a helping hand. That is not mean, it is nice. undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by honeric01(m): 2:49am On Aug 17, 2010
Sagamite:

Obviously there are some suffering from such symptoms and I give them a helping hand. That is not mean, it is nice. undecided

By using harsh words like these on them, you [b]sometimes [/b]sound like them, please bro, small small abeg grin

Gabry:

Hello dear. Why u dey call out for Siena's name? He is busy taking care of Mama Sienna and Sienna naa wink

Hi dear, well i called out his name because he's one of the most friendly on NL even though he's out chestfeeding his baby cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 3:11am On Aug 17, 2010
Sagamite:

What Honeric said its right. Your usage of words is a little harsh dont you think? sad

honeric01:

Hi dear, well i called out his name because he's one of the most friendly on NL even though he's out chestfeeding his baby cheesy

Yes naa, Siena is a friendly and a mature guy. But I think u are friendly as well wink
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by honeric01(m): 3:17am On Aug 17, 2010
Gabry:

Yes naa, Siena is a friendly and a mature guy. But I think u are friendly as well wink

Thank you mama Ngooooz, well if you say so, then i gladly accept, but you didn't vote for me sha embarassed grin
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 3:20am On Aug 17, 2010
honeric01:

Thank you mama Ngooooz, well if you say so, then i gladly accept, but you didn't vote for me sha embarassed grin

Its because I have not came out with my list of names naa  wink

And also u have been voted as the cutest Nairalander. Check this out >>> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=496948.msg6584160#msg6584160
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by honeric01(m): 3:23am On Aug 17, 2010
Gabry:

Its because I have not came out with my list of names naa  wink

And also u have been voted as the cutest Nairalander. Check this out >>> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=496948.msg6584160#msg6584160

oh ok, will check.
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 3:31am On Aug 17, 2010
honeric01:

oh ok, will check.

OMG! I didnt know u are a Moderator? Since when and what section now? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by honeric01(m): 3:40am On Aug 17, 2010
Gabry:

OMG! I didnt know u are a Moderator? Since when and what section now? shocked shocked shocked

For a while now, thought you knew. anyways sha i am on the sport board ma wink
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by Gabry(f): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2010
honeric01:

For a while now, thought you knew. anyways sha i am on the sport board ma wink

Sports When u dey like Sports shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander by honeric01(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2010
^^^^

Sport board has been where i spend most of my NL time, sport, games and romance i think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lets Rub Minds Together, Valentine Is Fast Approaching / 2017 Shortlisted Npower Recruitment Candidate / Costa Concordia: Capsized Cruise Ship Raised Back Up In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.