Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. (4804 Views)

Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire / Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta / Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by Olawaleyy036(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nigerian Lady, Teminikan appreciates God for making her beautiful as she shares pictures on twitter.

The lady goes braless in the pictures she shared online.
See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/nigerian-lady-thank-god-for-making-her.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by Rextizzle(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
God also created you with fallen boobs too right

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by Olawaleyy036(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rextizzle:
grin Noted
Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wash your face, and snap the picture with phone, no editing, let's see the beauty

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by pyyxxaro: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
This bweast nor go reach me suck oh sad

I go need extra 4 join am embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
USB CORD
Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by IjebuWarrior: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rest-In-Pieces in advance to MC Oluomo !!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by PenlsCaP: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmm until I see u without makeup
Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by sparog(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Trully beautiful

Nice complexion too
Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by Chubhie: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Let her take a plunge into the swimming pool seven times so we can behold properly.
Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by Chubhie: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
pyyxxaro:
This bweast nor go reach me suck oh sad

I go need extra 4 join am embarassed
Goan buy Abiola milk 10 naira if you so need miliki to suck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by Yuceeluv(f): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Jes be happy for her naa. grin

Rextizzle:
Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by meritadavize1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
with this empty breast?
Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by obaataaokpaewu: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yes! The same God gave man the knowledge to create Makeup and Phone filters
Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by happybee: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Agbalumo breast..
I'll pass.

Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by Lekzy360: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by ashawopikin(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
She try sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by Rextizzle(m): 6:29am On Jan 10, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Jes be happy for her naa. grin
I can't
Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by Speedyconnect15: 6:41am On Jan 10, 2019
She be like tiwa small cool

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by OLUROCKS(m): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2019
See how the bweast look like hills and valleys

Highlands with lowland in between
Re: Nigerian Lady Thank God For Making Her Beautiful, See Her Pictures. by Pearlyakin(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2019
I sabi this girl for Ibadan na, as long as she is she likes food die, i remember a day she ate so much and vomited.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Shares Completely Unclad Photo / Breaking: Police Finally Arrested Bobrisky Over Indecency / Toyin Aimaku Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.