Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Cardi B's Cookie Box Got Leaked On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B's Cookie Box Got Leaked On IG (3386 Views)

Watch Sexyy Red Sextape Leaked On Her Instagram Story (full Video) / Ice Spice Peeing On A Fan During A Live Show Leaked On Twitter And Reddit / [+18] Blac Chyna’s Sextape Leaked On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B's Cookie Box Got Leaked On IG by JustSocials: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
'I breastfed a baby for three months - nipples got bigger!' Cardi B hits back at troll for criticising her appearance after she accidentally posted a topless photo during wild birthday festivities. [url=screenhart.com/trailers/new-trailer-from-soul]CHECKOUT THE UNCENSORED VERSION OF THE PIC[/url]

Re: Cardi B's Cookie Box Got Leaked On IG by Fixednaija(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigerians in United States protest #ENDSARS in front of CNN Headquarters.

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

@ Fixednaija TV Thanks for Supporting our YouTube Channel... kiss kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUsyYVzTZkQ
Re: Cardi B's Cookie Box Got Leaked On IG by meobizy(f): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Cardi B does not appeal to me aesthetic-wise. However, seeing her do a split while claiming “I want you to hit that dangly thing at the back of my mouth” gets me hard anytime. It surprises me that she disgusts some akatas also. Finally, she is not black. Why she claims the complexion is something I will never understand.
Re: Cardi B's Cookie Box Got Leaked On IG by SavageResponse(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
JustSocials:
'I breastfed a baby for three months - nipples got bigger!' Cardi B hits back at troll for criticising her appearance after she accidentally posted a topless photo during wild birthday festivities. [url=screenhart.com/trailers/new-trailer-from-soul]CHECKOUT THE UNCENSORED VERSION OF THE PIC[/url]

Who asked you to censor the pic? angry

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Receives His Daughter, Temi And Her Fiancé In His Dubai Home (Pix) / Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition / Pictures From Dakore Egbuson & Olumide Akanda's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.