Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

How I Got Scammed By Earn Empowerment Thrill - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Got Scammed By Earn Empowerment Thrill (787 Views)

My Niece Just Got Scammed By Carbon Loan Company / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / I Just Got Scammed By Nigeria's Qservers Web Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed By Earn Empowerment Thrill by yishnur: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
New year new woes. I remember how I heard about people that got scammed by MMM and I laughed about how dumb they were thinking that I would never fall victim. Well I have. People be warned this is the new scam in town called EARN EMPOWERMENT THRILL.

I was in a tight situation with the new year and when I a message posted online group chat. I joined the link and immediately the guy i[/sub][sub][b][/b]n charged, named Tosin Adeleke,messaged me telling me about how it was a group meant to help each other and lift each other up. When one person pays a certain amount and others pay too you get their money and when other people pay too they also get their money and so on and so forth.
This was the message:

✅ *EARN-EMPOWERMENT-THRILL*

*INVEST AND GET X3 OF YOUR INVESTMENT ALL WITHIN 5HOURS�*

*There is a genuine and more paying platform with over 950 members that gives you triple of your investment i would like to introduce you to Earn Wisely and share with the people around you*
*Registered to provide help and get.*

❓❓ARE YOU BROKE AND LOOKING FOR EASY WAYS TO MULTIPLY THE LITTLE YOU HAVE❓❓
THEN THIS IS THE RIGHT PLATFORM FOR YOU��
*NO SCAM*‼
*No referral*‼
*LEGIT WORK*✅
*100% Guaranteed!!,Proofs on ground*
The instant payment and instant merging is only available in just less than 5hrs for first timers:-​ *Available packages(ALL IN NAIRA)*
*2,000 to get 6,000*
*5000 to get 15,000*
*10,000 to get 30,000*
*15,000 to get 45,000*
*20,000 to get 60,000*
*25,000 to get 65,000*
*30,000 to g.................

Re: How I Got Scammed By Earn Empowerment Thrill by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
Scam!
Why are you referring?
"no referrals "

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: See Caribbean Island Where Young Girls Transition Into Boys At Puberty / Happy New Month / The 10 Most Populated Countries In The World (see The Position Of Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.