Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? (814 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow / What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—Jega / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
I have concluded that I am just unfortunate, so unlucky to be born in this part of the world.

Almost all those who ruled this country from independence to date have contributed to the woes and calamities this nation is in at present.

And things have been so bad that the wickedness and lack of vision and focus is almost etched in the minds of 9 out of every 10 Nigerians.

It'll take a long time for us to clear the mess called Nigeria. We can only do our part but won't see it work like saner climes, not us not our children.

I curse and call on God to destroy every wicked public servant enjoying at the detriment of the masses.

So many opportunities in the present world but anyone you looked at has Big burglar proofs for Nigerians. Some even spell it in bold letters that Nigerians should keep off.

From merchadise by Amazon, to FBA, dropshipping, free-lance writing, amazon mturk, kdp. In fact, Amazon alone has more than 10 opportunities to earn with the right skill.

Not to talk of Quora partner program, affiliate marketing, online arbitrage and all.

As a Nigerian, you'll have to conceal your identity on so many platforms to even access them. Our image is much more worse than out failed society.

Opportunities that when properly seated I can list hundreds, yet I am here roaming streets looking for menial jobs to stay afloat.

I have been to restaurants, provision shops, boutiques, water factories, farms and the likes looking for something to do, in all the response is we'll contact you.

I have tried Amazon kdp, have even seen results of about $10 before my laptop screen failed requiring 15k from someone with no 100 naira to buy the next toothpaste.

Sometimes I contemplate death, and honestly believe death to a Nigerian living in penury will be better than living.
Re: What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? by lastmessenger: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Keep working hard and don't give up. Things will definitely change for you. Forget death,it will come when you get old.
Re: What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
lastmessenger:
Keep working hard and don't give up. Things will definitely change for you. Forget death,it will come when you get old.
Abi, at least we are mortals.
Re: What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? by delpee(f): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Seasons of life.. change will come.
Keep working, keep trusting in your ability to overcome. God will crown your efforts with success in due season. May God open doors of favor unto you as you strive to succeed. Amen
Re: What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
delpee:
Seasons of life.. change will come.
Keep working, keep trusting in your ability to overcome. God will crown your efforts with success in due season. May God open doors of favor unto you as you strive to succeed. Amen
Thanks
Re: What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Prayers alone won't get us anywhere. We must act.
Re: What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? by orisa37: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Easy!
Ibelievee, that's good!
Prayer is the Key. Always pray "Lead us not into Temptation. Deliver us from all Evil"!
And The King of Glory will raise a Deliverer soon. IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!
Re: What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
orisa37:
Easy!
Ibelievee, that's good!
Prayer is the Key. Always pray "Lead us not into Temptation. Deliver us from all Evil"!
And The King of Glory will raise a Deliverer soon. IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!
You are right. Thanks
Re: What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? by GoodnessnMercy: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please anybody that has plenty and can share should help him change the laptop so that he can get back to writing ebooks. If he can make $10 in it he can make $100,000 too. I don]t have or i would have helped him , I am broke and even need help more than him. I just started back my writing too and feeling hopeful and positive. Ya all should help him please. We don]t help ourselves when the need is there but if he does something horrible out of frustration everybody will run and come....he needs help now.

Thanks and hugs to you Bro. Keep holding on, I like your strong spirit.
Re: What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? by GoodnessnMercy: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
You know I went around this site posting this in a handful of thread just to get you attention so that someone somewhere with plenty can come and help you get a new laptop to enable you continue writing, okay Baby? Hugs to you, don't feel despondents. I too have the world on my shoulder right now, what I am going through is a million times bigger than yours but we are strong....ain't we? Stay strong Sweetie.
Re: What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
GoodnessnMercy:

You know I went around this site posting this in a handful of thread just to get you attention so that someone somewhere with plenty can come and help you get a new laptop to enable you continue writing, okay Baby? Hugs to you, don't feel despondents. I too have the world on my shoulder right now, what I am going through is a million times bigger than yours but we are strong....ain't we? Stay strong Sweetie.
Thanks,
Re: What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
lindaikej1blog:
go and learn yahoo yahoo cool cool cool
boys are cashing out seriously wink wink wink

You don't mean it?
Re: What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? by GoodnessnMercy: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
lindaikej1blog:
go and learn yahoo yahoo cool cool cool
boys are cashing out seriously wink wink wink

@ibelieve
Please pay him no mind, help will come. Believe.

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Buys Two Suvs For Sheikh Who Directed His Sect Members To Vote For Buha / Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari / We’ll Field Candidates In Zamfara, Rivers – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.