Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

[BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million (820 Views)

THROWBACK; I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents - Peter Obi / APC Lie: Peter Obi Never Said He Inherited $170 million From His Parents. / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million by pchukwudi: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2019
Haba! @Seun, @Mynd44, @OAM4J for how long would you let blatant fake news slip through to the front page and stay there? Imagine the scale of mass misinformation that you lend your platform to?

Case in point is this: https://www.nairaland.com/4995746/inherited-170-million-parents-peter

For goodness sake, we all watched the Candidate live. Peter Obi never made the claim being purported by Sahara Reporters AmarachiNnoli in that thread, and you all know it. Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez17m8I4Yqw

Is it monetary inducement? Promise of influence? Partisanship? Compromised moderation? Honest mistake?

Seun, I know perfectly well that you and Nairaland can do much better than this.

Edit*

I just noticed now that the fake news I referred to in the above link actually ORIGINATED from the OP (@AmarachiNnoli ) here on Nairaland and NOT FROM SAHARA REPORTERS as I earlier posited. AmarachiNnoli simply wrote a pile of falsehood and fooled us all by citing an actual Sahara Reporters content that's totally different from what she wrote.

This shows that the mod who pushed that thread to the front page was either complicit or simply did not care to verify the story and the cited source before moving the FAKE NEWS to the front page. This is so bad, Seun.

The shame and the joke are on you, AmarachiNnoli and the mod who gave your fake news a max exposure.

1 Like

Re: [BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million by madridguy(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2019
How many moniker Pa chukundi want to get naaa tongue after election you get another one to be shouting biafra or death

2 Likes

Re: [BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2019
I didn't watch the Candidate but it is possible what you watched was the back of the TV.

I honestly hope Atiku wins so we can see what he and his VP will declare as assets.
Re: [BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million by Davash222(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Earthbound:
I didn't watch the Candidate but it is possible what you watched was the back of the TV.

I honestly hope Atiku wins so we can see what he and his VP will declare as assets.
Until then, try and be useful to yourself so people can also wait for you to declare your assets. Palm fruits, mango trees are not assets oo.

1 Like

Re: [BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million by helinues: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Hmmmm

Politics of propaganda, lies, hatred everywhere
Re: [BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million by izzou(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2019
grin grin

If Nigerians had small sense, they will know that their president and vice should be Osibanjo and Obi

Unfortunately, tribal bigotry makes them blind
Re: [BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million by pchukwudi: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2019
Young man, why are you screaming upandan aimlessly? grin

Only demons scream when confronted with the truth.

[s]

madridguy:
How many moniker Pa chukundi want to get naaa tongue after election you get another one to be shouting biafra or death
[/s]
Re: [BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million by nonsobaba: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Just let it go biko. If you give Peter Obi microphone to speak in public, do not believe one thing that comes out of his mouth until he drops that microphone and you begin the task of fact-checking. Sometimes, you don't even have to wait till he drops the mic before the pugnant smell of odour of falsehood start oozing from all over him. A man who can lie with a bold face that he has only one wristwatch which he has been wearing for 17 years, which other lie will be harder to tell than that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: [BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million by pchukwudi: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Young man, how does the crap you posted down there relate to the topic of this thread? undecided undecided

[s]
nonsobaba:
Just let it go biko. If you give Peter Obi microphone to speak in public, do not believe one thing that comes out of his mouth until he drops that microphone and you begin the task of fact-checking. Sometimes, you don't even have to wait till he drops the mic before the pugnant smell of odour of falsehood start oozing from all over him. A man who can lie with a bold face that he has only one wristwatch which he has been wearing for 17 years, which other lie will be harder to tell than that? cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: [BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million by pchukwudi: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lalasticlala, can we please have this thread on the front page for balance?
Re: [BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million by izzou(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
nonsobaba:

It remains true as long as you or anyone can't prove that he bought another one in 17 years.

It's still hard to believe though
Re: [BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
I have been suspecting that APC have bought over nairaland but this post will confirm my suspicion if it's not moved to the front-page

cc Seun,Mynd44
Re: [BURSTED] Peter Obi Did NOT Say That He Inherited $170 Million by pchukwudi: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Isn't it so appalling? So shameful, really.

BIAFRONIGERIAN:
I have been suspecting that APC have bought over nairaland but this post will confirm my suspicion if it's not moved to the front-page

cc Seun,Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Advocates Of Biafra Separatism Heads Inec Logistic / Ffk Mocks Osinbanjo After Refused Entry Into A Meeting "You Are A Useful Idiot" / Dollar Fall, Now 184 Naira To 1 Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.