Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Yam Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yam Business (1161 Views)

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business / Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yam Business by smcotty(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, I've always wanted to venture into this business, Now I've The Money I'm willing to buy up to 1000 Tubers... If You Live in the north kindly help with information on how I can buy big Yams and low price, I've buyers on ground.

Thanks I'd be patiently waiting.
Re: Yam Business by Heffe: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
07067998383 call me,i'm in taraba,yam is cheap here
Re: Yam Business by Danielomisco(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
Im in Jos,holla if ur serious
Re: Yam Business by smcotty(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Danielomisco:

I'm very serious how big is the Yam?
Call/Whatsapp 07064905076
Re: Yam Business by smcotty(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Heffe:
call me,i'm in taraba,yam is cheap here

Okay thanks ama call Asap
Re: Yam Business by shakushakuist(f): 6:11am On Jan 10, 2019
Danielomisco:
Heffe:
call me,i'm in taraba,yam is cheap here

Please kindly share your journey into this business and anyone else who has useful informations about these businesses should share with us here shocked
Re: Yam Business by vicardino(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2019
Consider buying from benue
Re: Yam Business by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2019
Benue is the right place to buy.
Re: Yam Business by Eberechi24(f): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2019
As a beginner, I would advise you survey the market in person. You don't need a third party. Don't trade anything online. Go there in flesh and blood. Interact with more seller, and survey your goods and select the best that suits you. Have a first hand experience with business .

Don't give your money to anyone on Nl!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yam Business by OLASANJO: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2019
Don"t give your money to any one Kindly visit the market by your self .Come to Suleja where there is enough Yams any time you are around, visit me Thanks 08068893883
Re: Yam Business by Larriekay: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
smcotty:
Hello Nairalanders, I've always wanted to venture into this business, Now I've The Money I'm willing to buy up to 1000 Tubers... If You Live in the north kindly help with information on how I can buy big Yams and low price, I've buyers on ground.

Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : www.betking.com or Contact me on. 07032573164
Re: Yam Business by viktor88: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Go to zaki biam in Benue state, they have the largest yam market in west Africa and that's where most people that sale yam in Lagos, Benin and PH buy yams
Re: Yam Business by INFOBIZ3: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
smcotty:

Benue is the best place to buy cheapest yam. However, if you are willing to invest in my business, let me know..I stay in Lagos.. I will give more details if you are interested to invest.. I am transparent..
Re: Yam Business by omo17(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
U guys shd share all d info here pls
Re: Yam Business by smcotty(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Larriekay:
Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : www.betking.com or Contact me on. 07032573164

Lol i cant do betting business
Re: Yam Business by smcotty(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Eberechi24:
As a beginner, I would advise you survey the market in person. You don't need a third party. Don't trade anything online. Go there in flesh and blood. Interact with more seller, and survey your goods and select the best that suits you. Have a first hand experience with business .

Don't give your money to anyone on Nl!!!

Thank you very much
I actually have done proper survey, I've buyers on ground, I'm just looking for a very good market to buy good n big tubers of yam
Re: Yam Business by smcotty(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
INFOBIZ3:

Benue is the best place to buy cheapest yam. However, if you are willing to invest in my business, let me know..I stay in Lagos.. I will give more details if you are interested to invest.. I am transparent..

What's the business all bout kindly post the details here thank you sir
Re: Yam Business by smcotty(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
shakushakuist:

Please kindly share your journey into this business and anyone else who has useful informations about these businesses should share with us here shocked

Exactly.
Are u considering going into the business too?
Re: Yam Business by smcotty(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
viktor88:
Go to zaki biam in Benue state, they have the largest yam market in west Africa and that's where most people that sale yam in Lagos, Benin and PH buy yams

Can we get trucks there to convey our Yams to Lagos?
Re: Yam Business by omo17(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
I am interested in this biz. We need more info
Re: Yam Business by NoLotty7(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
I traded yam last year when I was in Lagos, my brother no be small challenges de that business, l no go lie you.
1 . stress :can you be on the road for three days because of your yams inside truck or let me simply put spending total of five days travelling from Lagos (day 1)to middle belt buy the yams for 2days and start loading 3rd days before heading to lagos on the fourth and fifth days, offload will be done on the fifth days then those alhajis in the market will handle the sales for you.
2.Deception:you will experiences this at the point of buying and selling your yams.
3.Capital management :deception will make you to lose and if care is not taking your capital may along the line be affected, so trade wisely as you embark on this yam business sojourn.
THIS TIME IS A WRONG SEASON if you want to venture into yam business.
Those who are in the business before you, that you want to trust and guide you will be same people that will drain down your capital, Be wise.
Bro, make l stop.

1 Like

Re: Yam Business by viktor88: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
smcotty:

Can we get trucks there to convey our Yams to Lagos?
Yes, many trucks are available there to move your yams to Lagos unfortunately I am not around I would have helped you more.
Re: Yam Business by smcotty(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
NoLotty7:
I traded yam last year when I was in Lagos, my brother no be small challenges de that business, l no go lie you.
1 . stress :can you be on the road for three days because of your yams inside truck or let me simply put spending total of five days travelling from Lagos (day 1)to middle belt buy the yams for 2days and start loading 3rd days before heading to lagos on the fourth and fifth days, offload will be done on the fifth days then those alhajis in the market will handle the sales for you.
2.Deception:you will experiences this at the point of buying and selling your yams.
3.Capital management :deception will make you to lose and if care is not taking your capital may along the line be affected, so trade wisely as you embark on this yam business sojourn.
THIS TIME IS A WRONG SEASON if you want to venture into yam business.
Those who are in the business before you, that you want to trust and guide you will be same people that will drain down your capital, Be wise.
Bro, make l stop.

Bro Drop Your Contact Let's talk thanks

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Manufacturer Look For Distributors/partners All Over Nigeria / CR, American Firm Sign Mou For Funding Of Bakassi Deep Seaport, Superhighway / Physical Investment Of 1.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.